Chapter 30

Okay last chapter for the flashback!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ava'sPOV)

It's been a month since the incident.(y/n) and I got really close after that,were like two peas in a pod,this is the first time I actually had a friend.She always protects me from bullying,and she helps me with studies as well.I'm glad I have her as a friend.

I was walking towards my locker when I heard some muffling sounds in the corner I peeked and saw a guy with (y/n).I got curious so I stand there and listen to their conversation.

"(y/n),I-I like you...please go out with me!"The boy said flustered.(y/n) looked at him unamused she crossed her arms and sighed.

"Look buddy I don't even know you,I'm sorry but I don't want to go out with you"She said coldly and walked away.The boy stands there frowning and walked away.I went back towards my locker and saw (y/n) coming towards me.

"Hey Ava!How are you?"She asked me.

"I'm good how about you?"I asked her as I opened my locker,she leaned on one of the lockers beside mine and groaned.

"I'm chill,another guy confessed to me.It's getting pretty annoying,I don't even know them that well why do they even like me?Boys are weird."She said sighing.

"Is this like the 10th time this week?"I asked her,she just shrugged.

"No idea,why won't they just take a hint that I'm not interested!"She exclaimed.

Then a crowd of girls were infront of us,high pitch screeming from the girls.I looked at
(y/n) who seems very annoyed right now from the screeming.'Must be from those hot seniors..'I thought when one of them looked at me and winked with a smirk on his face.I can feel the heat rushed to my cheeks.Then they crowd was gone my cheeks still feel hot.

I felt someone stare at me I looked who and saw (y/n) staring at me intensely.Her eyed narrowed and walked closer to me.I start sweating'What is she doing?'I thought.

"Your red...do you..like someone?"She asked bluntly with her brow raised.

"W-what?!N-no!Why whould you even think that?!I-I don't like anyone!"I exclaimed covering y cheeks with my hands.

"Ava you are terrible at lying,we'll talk about this later right now let's head on to class"(y/n) said smiling.I nodded and followed her.

"Wait wait hold up"

~•Flashback Ended•~

"One of the popular guys winked at you?"(y/n) asked.

"Uhh yeah..."I said shyly.

"So those humans in your so called 'school'are like the rulers there?"Asch asked.

"Yeah kinda,everyone loves them,they worship them,not just because of their good looks but in academics and sports as well."I said.

"Are they more powerful than the both of you at that time?"Noi questioned.

"Yeah,since they have social status and stufd while the both of us are just outcast"(y/n) said.