Chapter 37

(y/n'sPOV)

I woke up rubbing my eyes still half asleep,I didn't bother checking the time so I went out of you room and yawning and saw blurry splotches of color..I narrowed my eyes and rubbed them again.My vision cleared and saw the guys and Ava staring at me.

"Hmm?Why are you all staring at me like that?It's weird.."I yawned.

"O-oh uhh (y/n) it's well...2 pm in the afternoon..."Ava said which made my eyes grow wide.

"HUH?!ARE YOU SERIOUS I WOKE UP THAT LATE?!Who made you food then?!!"I exclaimed.Rhys then raised his hand.

"I did princess..I figured you need more rest since..well you know."He explained.I gave him a small smile.

"Thanks..what have you guys been doing while I was asleep?"I asked.

"We were watching socky the sock puppet!"Noi said with a big smile on his face.
He is too pure for this word which made me smile even wider.'My Irene thank you for this sunshine boy..'

I then hear my phone ring,I ran back inside my room and saw the callers name is 'Laurence' I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello beautiful~"He cooed

I sighed"Hello to you too Zvhal..what do you want?"I asked as I exited my bedroom.

"What?Can't I just call a beautiful girl like you?"He questioned as he chuckled in the end.

I then walked around the living room as eyes followed me around."Hmmm..no"I said in a nonchalant way.I then heard Laurence sighed.Which made me giggle abit.
"I'm kidding ofcourse you can call me..but not all the time.."I said smiling.

"Oh well,so how you doing?"He asked.

"I'm doing fine just woke up"I answered still walking around the room.

"You woke up this late in the day?What time did you sleep?"I awkwardly chuckled as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Uhh...about 2 am..or 5 am in the morning,I had alot in my mind so I didn't sleep alot.."I explained I heard a sigh in the other line.

"What was it about?Sorry if it might be a personal question–" "No no it's alright..Just well..I have friends that I think are lying to us..in by us I mean Ava and I...Well uhh so how are you?"I interuped him as I change the subject

"Oh just here at home with my roomates chilling."He said.

"You have roomates?Why is that?"I asked leaning against the kitchen counter.

He then starts to explain about how him and his friend found a place where their crush lives and want to live there as well but sadly she got a boyfriend.
[Hmmmm familiar anyone?]

(Ava'sPOV)

The daemos and I stare at (y/n) having a phone call with someone.

"Princess Ava who is (y/n) talking to her magic sla–phone"Noi asked me.

"Oh must be the guy we met in the boba shop.His name is Laurence..I think (y/n) and I told you about him when you guys asked us how we met right?"I said as they all nodded.

"Wait that guy that was one of the most powerful humans in your highschool?"Asch asked.

"They guy that flirted with my–I mean princess (y/n)?"Leif corrected himself.

I nodded at them "Yup that's him,he's a pretty desent and good looking as well..."I said chilling on the couch.

"Are they acquaintances?You met him a few times in your life right?"Rhys then asked me closing his book that he's been reading for awhile now.

"Well yes but (y/n) seems to text him alot  and call him when she exchange numbers with him..."I said as Rhys nods I looked at the other boys who seems to narrow their eyes as they watch (y/n) talk on the phone.

I shrugged it off and just scroll through my phone.

(Asch'sPOV)

I don't like how the princess is talking to another human and is male at that..I wanna burn him,I looked over to Noi,Leif and Pierce who all narrowed their eyes while staring at (y/n).

"Ugh what's so special about that human?I wanna kill him.."Leif said crossing his arms.

"M-maybe he's just a friend of hers...but if not then...I have to eliminate the competition.."Noi said in a menising way which made us shiver."Haha just kidding"Which made us sigh in releif.

"Noi I never knew you can be so scary.."Leif said.

"Yes"Pierce agrees.

"Well you just never seen that side of me before,I can be brutal.."Noi chuckled evily.

I just stare at (y/n) as I listen to their conversation.I stand up and walked towards her without making a sound.I felt eyes follow my action I then slowly rapped my arms around her waist whick made her jump.She turned her head around and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Princess who are you talking too~?"I whispered into her ear.

"A-asch?!H-hi What are you doing?"She asked me flustered which made me chuckle.

"I'm just curious that's all"I can hear growls from the other boys.

"(y/n) who is that?"I heard the human she was talking to said.

"Oh Laurence it's just a friend of mine teasing me that's all"I frowned when she said  the word 'friend'.

"Princess don't ignore me,I command you to give me attention..please.."I ordered her as I layed my head on her shoulder.

"(y/n) do you have...a boyfriend?"Laurence asked through the phone.Which made her face turn into a tomato.

"W-what?!N-no I don't he's just teasing me..which is very annoying"She glared at me but I didn't seem fazed at all."I we should call next time since my friend here is annoying me to give him attention.."She said.

"Okay angel talk to you next time bye~"He said as the call ended.I heard (y/n) sigh and looked at me.

"Why are you so clingy today?Are you really the hot-headed prince I know?"She teased,that made me a little pissed.

"We don't hang out alot...And I just missed talking to you that's all not like it's something really important or anything"I avert my eyes away from her still holding her in my arms.
She giggled and squished my cheek.

"Your such a tsundere you know that right?"She said,as I rose a brow.

"What is a tsunder–" "WHY AND THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING THIS KIND OF THING INFRONT OF US!!SHARE HER WITH USS?!!!"Leif interuped me holding his sickles

"Yeah we want princess (y/n) as well you know!"Noi exclaimed standing up holding up his knives.

"Let's go!"Pierce draws his sword.

both Rhys and Ava shake their heads.
"Your all so immature.."Rhys said disappointed.

"I totally agree with you Rhys"Ava said.

"SHE'S MINE!I WILL MARRY HER AND SHE WILL SPEND TIME WITH ME!!"I yelled at them.

"What the fuck is happening?"(y/n) said confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello sorry it took awhile go update I had some things to do..Hehe atleast I post something.Sorry if this chapter sucks..
Hope you enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜