Chapter 23

(y/n'sPOV)

The girls and I were looking at the board that shows the movies.Ava placed her finger on her chin as Lorelai look at the board.

"Welp time to go home no–" "What no!We're already here we can't just leave"Lorelai interuped Ava.

"Yes I can I absolutely can"Ava said with a pissed expression.

"I won't let you,it's been awhile since we went out with other people,other than your dad's Ava.You need to hangout with other people"I said she looked at me and sighed.

"Are you seriously taking Lorelai's side?"She said.

"Maybe I am.."I mumbled.

"Even the guys look exited!Look at the gleam in their eyes"Lorelai pointed out,both Ava and I turned our heads towards them but all I see is that they looked confused.

"They just look stupid"Ava said.

"Yeah stupidly exited!"Lorelai said with an enthusiastic tone.

Ava then narrowed her eyes and looked at Lorelai."Lorelai I think your the only one who'd exited"She said.

"She's not the only one potato"I giggled,Ava then punched my right arm.

"Aaahhhggg stop calling me potato!!!"She exclaimed with a red face.

Lorelai giggled as I rubbed my arm."Oh come on Ava what's wrong with the movies?We went there when we were in highschool"Lorelai said.

"We went there once and I told I was uncomfortable"Ava said.

"I told you they have new seats now and–" "Lore she was talking about you making out with your boyfriend that made Ava really uncomfortable"She then looked at me with wide eyes.

"W-Wha?!You don't need to pay attention to that there are other people too ya know"Lorelai said.

"I know there are other people there but everyone was making out (y/n) and I were the only ones without a date!!"Ava said as I nodded in agreement.

"Besides I hardly can pay attention to the movie since all the weird sounds people been making..."It sent shivers down my spine when I remembered that time in my life.

"Okay how about we drop that subject and just watch the movie like normal people"Ava said crossing her arms.

"Okay!"Lorelai said with a smile.Ava and I walked towards the boys.

We then started explaining to them what a movie is."Oohhh is it like the one's we watch at netflix?"Noi asked with sparkles in his eyes.I nodded and smiled.

"It's like that but a movie is more longer than the series we watched Noi"He had the biggest smile on his face.

"Also nothing on the screen is real!It's safe and gonna hurt you guys or anything."Ava added.

"Uhh princess Avs your friend stopped moving"Leif said looking confused,Ava and I went to look and saw Lorelai with her eyes closed,drooling and had a light blush on her face.'Oh gosh she's day dreaming again!Why does she always make that weird face when she day dreams'I walked up to her and shaked her shoulder.She then snapped out of what she's doing.

"O-Oh!Sorry I was day dreaming"She said rubbing her neck.

"Well okay?Ava already picked out a movie and–" "Hey (y/n),Ava I think we should go to the comfortroom"She interuped me.She then dragged Ava and I towards the bathroom. 'AAHHHHH NOOOO FUC–FUDGE EVERYTHING,LORELAI YOUR SOO DEAD'.

We are now inside the comfortroom,Ava and I both glared at Lorelai for dragging us to the bathroom."Lorelai what the hell?Why did you do that?"I asked clearly pissed.