Chapter 29

Still le flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n'sPOV)

Wahh?!Princess (y/n) you got hurt?!"Noi exclaimed holding me in his arms.

"Hey hey that was the past..I'm fine now"I reassured him patting his head.

"Yeah lucky for her she only had a few scars here and there"Ava said.

"I'm indeed impressed,you put your life on the line to protect princess Ava"Rhys said with a smile.

"I do feel bad,for what you've been through.Those humans will pay"Asch growled.

"Now now no need to get violent they're just idiots..."I said calmly.

"So about this Laurence human,you said you recently met him again?"Rhys asked I nodded.

"Yeah we did not sure if he changed but heck I don't care"I said proudly.

"I still can't beleive you fought two humans o. your own"Leif said in disbelief.

"HEY I BEAT YOUR ASS BEFORE!"I exclaimed glaring at him,he just snickered.

"Can you please continue the story?I find it interesting.."Pierce asked.I looked over Ava and she nodded.

"Well then it's my turn to tell my side of the story,so I brought her to the infirmary and–

~•Flashback Start•~

(Ava's Pov)

'She was so brave...'I thought dragging her to the infirmary.I knocked on the door and the door slide open and infront of me was the school nurse,her eyed wided I smiled awkardly at her."H-hey...can you help my friend here?"I asked she nodded and let us both in.

"Please lay her down here"the school nurse said I nodded and placed her on the bed,I grabbed a chair and sat beside her.'I can't beleive she went unconscious as we walked here,she must be really tired after fighting those idiot..'I thought.The nurse came back with the first aid kit and starts treating her wounds.

A few minutes gone by the nurse finally finished,I looked at (y/n) sleeping soundly on the infirmary bed,left arm rapped by gauze and on her right cheek was bandaged.All the sudden the bell rings,I didn't feel like going to class since I want to stay and accompany her here.I then walked up to the nurse"Excuse me...can I stay here?I just wanna make sure she will be okay.."I asked quietly.

The nurse then smiled"Ofcourse,I'll make both of you a pass to skip some classes,thank you for bringing her here."She said smiling.

I went back to check on (y/n) and sat on the chair.'Please get better..'I thought.Then I saw her fluttered her eyes.She looked at me and gave a weak smile."H-hey...thanks for bringing me here Ava.."(y/n) said as she sat up from the bed.

"You don't need to thank me...I just wanna help that's all"I smiled at her.Then the nurse came in.

"Oh Mrs.(y/n) your awake,how are you feeling?"She asked.

"I'm fine Miss,I need to head to class"She was gonna stand up but I stopped her.

"(y/n)...You just woken up,you need more rest.."I mumbled,she looked at me and nodded as she sat back on the bed.

"I'll leave you both be"The nurse said leaving the room.

It was quiet and awkward,we haven't spoken a word to eachother,which made the tention between us so thick that you can slice it with a knife.(y/n) then coughed that caught my attention.

"Well uh...soooo how are you?"She awkwardly asked me.

"I-I'm fine...you?"I said with a small smile.

"Well you know just trying to break the ice..."she giggled.

"O-oh!I see...well since were here what do you want to talk about?"I asked her getting comfortable in the chair.She placed her hand on her chin and made a thinking face.

"Hmm...let's introduce ourselves again properly...Hi my names (y/n) Han,I'm an exchange student from Korea,My family has a very famous buisness,and I don't give a damn towards people well except some that I might find interesting to be with"She said smiling.

"My names Ava,I'm not really that interesting,My dad works for the city council,Iike puppies and kittens because they are so adorable that I might die of cuteness"I said.

"That's nice,so any others things like what other things do you like,hobbies,favorite food,and other stuff"She said,I then rested my chin on my hand.

"Well..I love cereal,I like to sleep alot since I'm lazy af,Halloween is my favorite time of the year,I like to draw abit I'm not really that good but I try,I'm anti-social,I definitely love love anime!It's the best ever!!That's about it,what about you?"I asked her as I raise a brow.

"Well,I do enjoy watching k-drama's and anime,my hobbies are singing,drawing,alittle bit of cooking,writing some fanfics....I like sweets and it's the first time I had a proper conversation with someone today that is not flirting or yelling at all,people are just so annoying at times.It's really irritating you know."She said rubbing the back of her head.

"Have you heard the rumors about this one student stood up against Ivy and her gang?That person has guts I give you that.."I said.I looked at (y/n) to see she has a a frown on her face which made me confused.

"So that was her name...heh it matches her attitude.I was the one who stood up against her..she was being a bitch.."She said in a lowtone averting her eyes away from me.

"So you were the one who did it,you have guts,I wanna ask.."I then start sweating,she looked at me with her head tilt to the side.

"Hm?What is it?"She asked me.

"Well..uhh d-do you,well ummm...d-do you want to be..my f-friend?"I stuttered looking down as my bangs cover my face.She put her hand on top of mine,I looked up and saw her smiling at me.

"Ofcourse I will.Wanna head to class now Ava?"She asked standing up from the bed.I nodded as we walked out of the infirmary.

"What class do you have at this time?"I asked her shyly.

"Creative writing,and I forgot my stuff in my locker.."She said as my eyes wided with joy.

"I have that class too!Let's go get our stuff!"I said in a joyful tone.

"Okay let's go potato"She teased as she stuck out her tounge at me.And ran away from me.

"H-hey!!What do you mean potato?!GET BACK HERE!"I exclaimed running after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yohoo heh pretty short..oh well.
Hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜