Chapter 22

(y/n'sSPOV)

I was finishing making lunch for all 7 of us,I looked at the clock to see what time is it's 11 am in the morning.'Well time to check if Ava was awake'I walked towards her room and heard muffling sounds,I opened the door and saw Ava on the phone."Ava?Who are you talking too?"I asked she jumped and turn to look at me.

"It's Lorelai she want us to hangout with heeerr"She whispered to me but accidentally pressed speaker on her phone.

"Wait you mean the girl who tired to be your friend in highschool?"I asked she nodded.

"Who was that Ava?That voice sounds familiar.."Lorelai said.

"O-oh!Nothing Lorelai!"Ava said panicked.

"Ava you don't have to lie you know"I said placing my hand on my hip.

"Wait....is that (y/n)?!!?!She's back?!When how what?!!"Lorelai exclaimed both Ava and I covered our ears.

"Yeah yeah it's me...Your still loud I see"I said in a monotone voice.

"And your still the same old (y/n) from highschool"She said.

"I changed abit"I said.

"Well Ava I'm outside your apartment bulilding right now as we speak."Lorelai said Ava and I looked at eachother as we both start sweating heavily.

'Oh my IRENE,SHE'LL SEE THE BOYS!!THIS IS BAD BAD BAD BAD VERERYY BAD!!'I panicked.

"I'm right outside your building and ready to go!"She said.

"Lorelai!!It's 11am in the morning it's too early!!"Ava exclaimed on the phone.

"No it's not Ava...And Lorelai why are you still going at it on hanging out with Ava?"I asked.

"Because!I just don't want her to be lonely.."She said in a sweet tone.

"Uhh I'm here with her"I said.

"No I mean the times when you weren't here when you were at Korea!"She said.

"Okay?I guess"I said.

Then Lorelai starts talking about how the movie theaters changed alot,Ava then starts to argue that she won't get in her apartment since Lorelai can't go inside without the keys.Then we heard Jake on the phone as well.

"Wait you know Ava?"I heard Jake asked Lorelai.I got tired of the call with Lorelai then Ava ran out of her room still in her pajamas I followed and saw the guys wearing their human clothes.

"Avaaa!!!!"Asch Yelled.

"What?!"Ava exclaimed clearly pissed off right now.

"Don't speak to me in such a tone!I am a prince"He growles.

"Prince of what?!Getting angry at nothing?!"She barked back.

Rhys and I started to giggle at what Ava said towards Asch.

As they continue to argue then the others joined in on the argument of who is gonna marry Ava.

"I'm gonna marry (y/n)'My eyes went wide when I heard what Pierce just said.

"Excuse me but she will marry me!"Rhys then exclaimed.

"Woah woah woah!!I'm not marrying anyone!Even Ava!Why and the fudge whould we marry if we haven't even gone on a date!!"I exclaimed.

"But you and I went on a date"Leif said.

"I went on a date with Ava"Noi added.

"UHHGG LET'S STOP THIS ARGUEMENT WHO GET'S TO MARRY US WE HAVE A PROBLEM IN OUR HANDS HERE!!"Ava then yelled that caught our attention.