Chapter 11

(y/n'sPOV)

Everything was dark,empty,an abiss nothing there but black.I hear voices calling me and felt people shaking me.My eyes start to flutter open.

"Ava my baby!(y/n)!Please wake up!"

"Devon they been past out longer than before"

"I'm gonna call 911"

I regain my vision,and looked around the restaurant to see the boy's weren't there.I heard someone couching,I turned to look and saw Ava half awake and couching.
I sat up and looked at her worried.

"Pumpkin!(y/n) we were so worried about you two!"Uncle Andrew said.

"I am here to help!"Then someone splashed Ava and I with water.I turned around to see the waiter from before holding an empty bucket of water.

"What the fudge?"I was confused what just happend.

Ava sat up,soaked with water."A-Ah!Cold!"She said.

"Oh,they're awake."The waiter said.

"Thank you for your assistance Marco we can take it from here"Uncle Andrew said.

Then all the memories flood inside my head,I can feel the heat froming from my cheeks when I remembered what happened.

"W-wait what about the boys?Where are they?"I asked.Looking around the room to see where they are.

"We told them to wait outside,since they might cause a scene,also the both of you have alot of explaining to do"Uncle Andrew said in a serious tone.

Ava and I looked at eachother and gulped'Poop...we are so dead...'

We all went outside,we saw them near a park bench,we walked towards them,I started to sweat on how nervous I am for what is gonna happen.

I looked at the boys wondering what just happend between all of them.Noi looked like a tomato and the rest seemed relaxed.

"Ok Leif,Noi they're both alright and friends?"Uncle Andrew said confused.

"(y/n) Ava do you both care to tell us what's going on?"Uncle Devon questioned the botue of us.

"Umm..Well you see..."

"I whould like for (y/n) and Ava's hand in marriage"Pierce said.

My face turned a bright red,so did Ava's,uncle Devon and uncle Andrew looked at him in shock.

"No I'm marrying Ava!I'm her boyfriend!"Noi yelled.

"That's right Noi you fight for your girl!!"Uncle Devon agreed.I started giggling on how uncle Devon supports Noi and Ava's relationship.

"Silence!I'm marrying the princesses!"Asch exclaimed.

"Awee princess"Devon cooed.

"If you want strong offspring i sudgest–" "Me"Pierce interuped Leif as he was behind us.

"O-offspring?!Children?!I'm too young for this!!"I yelled.

"Whay dos offspring mean?"Ava asked confused and embarrassed.I covered her ears for her not to listen to any of those dirty words.

"I always wanted to be a grandpa"Devon said.

"Please forgive us,we've given no clear explanation of the situation at hand.Allow me to explain we are all of Ava's and (y/n)'s boyfriends"Rhys explained.

My anxiety keeps getting worse by the minute I let go of Ava's ears and rubbed my head as the world starts spinning then turned black again.

~•Few minute later•~

(At the apartment,Leif'sPOV)

I carried (y/n) inside her bedroom and lay her down on her bed.'Why does she always faint?'I thought to myself. I sat on her bed wondering if she's okay.My heart felt funny as I put my hand infront of my chest.'Why am I feeling this way,I never felt this way with anyone in my life before..'I looked at her sleeping figure I saw a strand of hair in her face I tucked it behind her ear.

I caress her cheek,to feel how smooth her skin was.She's gorgeous she made me feel weird and uneasy.

I shrugged it off and went outside of her room,I walked back towarda Ava's parents and the others.

"Alright listen up as Ava's parents and (y/n)'s second family,are gonna give you all a fair warning!"Devon said proudly.

"You guys will uhh–" "Unleash an unimaginable wrath apon you"My eyes went wide with fear and shock.

"We've angered them"Noi whispered.

"Should we fight them now?"I asked and looked at Rhys.

"Don't be foolish,we need to listen what they're about to say"Rhys whispered back.

"Uggh what do you expect of us?"Asch groaned.

"One we better not find out you've been making videos with them."

"Yeah or we'll call out lawyer"

"Uhh what's that"Pierce asked.

"A very powerful person that you never want to meet"Andrew said as he stepped forward.

"Second no selling the weed!"Devon said.

"And third,please still be they're friends even if they pick one of you."Andrew said with a sympathetic look.

"We don't know what's going between you all on a personal level,but the fact that your all standing here in her apartment,it's kinda nice too see"Devon said.

"I agree,we never spoken to a group of friends for Ava and (y/n) so this is new for us too..We just want them to be alright"Andrew sighed

"Forgive me for asking but I'm confused.Are you giving us permission to court them?"Rhys asked.

"We'rw gonna let this play out,who ever they decides to be,it's their choice,We're just glad that they both have people to interact with."Devon said.

"We were afraid they whould be alone,even though (y/n) used to have company with her in Korea but now is not the time to talk about it"Andrew chuckled.

"Alone?"I questioned with my brow raised.

Then Ava went out of her room.

"Dad!Pop!What are you doing"She asked.Her parents looked at her.

"Oh nothing just laying down the law"Devon said.

"Yeah that's right, now that we have,I think we're gonna be heading out for now,take care of (y/n) I think her anxiety is getting to her, on how much has happend today."Andrew said.

"Yeah...She was really shocked when she saw them,she even pinned one of them to the ground."She glanced at me.

I looked at her confused'Why is she looking at me like that'I wondered.

Then the three of them walk out of the apartment.

I walked back to (y/n)'s room to see if she was awake,but she wasn't.I went to her bed and sat there looking at her."I think I'm sick..My heart beats fast when I'm near you,And my face feels like it's burning,I-I don't know what to do.."I stopped and looked at the wall."Your still asleep...it's a good thing you never heard any of this."I stand up and patted her head and headed to the door.

"Goodnight princess.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!And My gosh chapter 11 is here ya'll!!
hope you all enjoy!!

❤💙💚💛💜