Chapter 21

(y/n'sPOV)

After the meet up with Ava's parents we went back to her apartment.We both went inside and closed the door.

"Well–that was interesting.."I said awkwardly.
Ava sighed then looked at me.

"I know...They ask so many questions.."She groaned.

"It was fun even though it was really awkward when your dad's start talking about relationships"I said.

"Yeahhh...I agree"She said as she walked towards the kitchen and saw Rhys cooking?

"Rhys?Your cooking?"Ava asked.
Rhys turned to us and smiled.

"Oh princess Ava and (y/n)!Yes I am cooking,I had a conversation with Mrs. Oats to promp the nature of food here in Earth"He said.I smelled the air as my mouth starts to water.

"Woaahh smells delicious~Rhys can I try some of the food your cooking?"I asked and went up to him.He nodded he grab the spoon that he used to mix the food and got a bit of food from the pot.He then gave the spoon to me,I started blowing it and took a bite.My eyes wided as I hummed in delight."Rhys this taste really good!Your amazing at cooking,Ava you gotta try this it's so good!"I called her she walked up beside me,I dipped the spoon in the pot and feed her the food.

Her eyes sparkled and looked at Rhys"This is amazing!Yours might be better than (y/n)!"She exclaimed I looked at her offended and placed my hand on my chest.

"Excuse me?Picking favorite's are we now?"I said looking down at her.

"Hmmm...maybe I am~"She smirk and I just scoffed.I looked at Rhys and smiled.

"This is really good,you and I should have a cooking competition"I said.

"Cooking competition?I'm intrigued we shall have it soon"He said with a smirk.

Ava and I both excused ourselves to Rhys and walked out of the kitchen.

"What whould it be like to have a relationship with Rhys?"She asked out of nowhere.I raised a brow and looked at her confused.

"Huh?Where did this come from?"I questioned.

"It got me thinking...Rhys is super cool and hot now he's cooking that makes him almost irresistible,but how whould that be?"Her face began to turn red.

"Hmm...He whould mostly asked a ton of questions that sometimes can be very annoying,do you fancy him Ava?"I smirked.

She shooked her head and punched me on the shoulder."W-what?!N-no I-I mean..I do but n-not in a weird way or anything!!"She stuttered.I giggled then heard footsteps.

"Prisone–Princess Ava!!"Someone called Ava we both turned around and saw Asch?
'Uuuuhhhggg what does this butthead want now??'I thought.

He walked towards us and stopped infront of Ava"Y-you look cute today.."he said with a ligjt blush on his cheeks both Ava and I looked at him with wide eyes.'WOAHH I DID NOT EXPECT THAT!Did someone or something possess him??'I looked at him disbelief.

"H-huh?!"Her face really resembles a tomato now.

"B-but uhh don't think anything of it!"He exclaimed and walked away.Leaving Ava and I dumbfounded.

"D-did he just call me cute?!"Ava exclaimed.

"Uhhhh....that was unexpected."I said as I felt a weird burning sensation in my chest'What the hell?This feeling feels familiar..'I placed my hand on my chest.

"What whould it be like to have a relationship with Asch?"Ava mumbled only I can here.

"Hmm...Fire fire,screaming yelling,destruction and complaining"I said in a monotone voice.