Chapter 39

(y/n'sPOV)

Things were going great with our big group of people around.We met Lorelai and her boyfriend along the way.

Leif and Travis got along pretty well...since you know..casanova's and similar features.
Both flirt with almost every pretty girl they see.As Katelyn and I wack them in the head.

Aphmau and Ava were like sisters,both look the same and act the same.Trailing beind them was Pierce and Aaron giving glances at eachother.
[Hehe...who is stronger?]

Somehow Zane and Rhys had a weird bond between eachother.Both of them act serious at times and sometimes nag at their friends if they misbehave.

The most bright and happy ones in the group are Noi,Kawaii-chan and Garroth.Pretend they are huge balls of light that shines so bright that it blinds you.That's how you describe them.They are too pure for this world..

And last Laurence,Asch and I...Very awkward..Asch clinging on to me like a grumpy little kid and Laurence trys taking me away from Asch's grip,If your wondering about Katelyn well someone has to keep an eye on the casanova's.Everthing was fun all of us getting along playing carnival games going on rides and other stuff.

I then hear Noi in the back gasp.I looked back at him seeing him with the biggest and brightest smile"Woooahh!What is that thing?!It looks so cool!!"I smiled at his cuteness.Kawaii-chan look at where Noi is looking at.Which was a huge rollercoster.

"You don't know what a roller coaster is?"Noi shakes his head no,she then gasped,that caught everyone's attention.

"Dude are you serious?Never been on a roller coaster before?What world do you live in?"Garroth asked Noi.

I kinda blanked out at this part,I then felt a tap on my shoulder which brought me back down to Earth.I turned to see Travis smiling at me sweetly."Your that girl from highschool right?The quiet one and the one that yelled at our playboy of the school before?"He asked me which made my eyes wided in shock.

'How does he still remember that?That was a long time ago..'I nodded and gave him an awkward smile"yup that's me...Can't beleive you still remember that..."I rubbed my nape.

"Ofcourse I whould remember,your seriously the most beautiful girl in school!W-well a close one between you and Katelyn..hehe"He sweat drops that made me giggle.

"You like her don't you?"I blurted out.His face turn a bright shade of red and looked the other way.

"Y-yeah..I do...she's just so..amazing..but she's not interested in me.."He said in a low voice,it made me feel bad for him quite a bit.
I walk towards him and pat his shoulder.

"It's alright Travis,I can see you two being a great couple someday!Just be patient,besides alot of girls might find you quite cute because of your goofy personality."I gave him a reasuring smile,he looked at me with semi wide eyes,but then smiled.

"Thanks...no wonder why Laurence keeps on talking about you none stop your seriously an angel"He commented which made my cheeks dust pink.

"He talks about me?We only just known eachother not so long ago..how does that even work?"I asked him clearly confused.

He shrugs"I don't really know,Laurence just really knows your a good person..."He smiles. As I just nod in agreement.

"Not sure if he remembers me in highschool,I kinda feel bad for yelling at him in highschool.."I said awkwardly.

"Yeah,what you said back there was pretty harsh but he got over it in a few days.I also don't think he remembers you since you only met him a few times in highschool..even thought you have the reputation of being the schools 'heartbreaker'"my face flushed in embarrassment remembering the times in highschool.

"Uuuhhhggg that was before!I don't even like people calling me that...it's annoyingly stupid.Besides the boys in highschool are not my type...well except for 1..."I trailed off in the last part.

Travis face turned into a lenny face he took a step closer to me."OooOh?Who is this boy?Did you date him in highschool?Are one of your guy friends the one you like?What's he like?What does he look like?Is he as good looking as I?"He bombarded me with questions about the guy.

"His name is Kacey,I did not date him,I'm not sure about that question..,Kacey is a sweet boy,He has sky blue hair and sky blue eyes..he kinda looks like Katelyn but softer?And yes he is good looking.."I answered each and ever question he asked me.

"Wait wait wait....Blue hair...blue eyes...softer looking...Oh my Irene your talking about Katelyn's brother!"He exclaimed that caught people's attention.

"What about my brother?"I heard Katelyn growl as I sweatdrop.

"W-well why don't we ride the roller coaster now?!Alright let's go!!"I dash towards the ride leaving them dumbfounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eh hehe sorry if this chapter sucks and very short...Well this is just a filler chapter before the main thing.Soo you all have to wait!
Hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜