Chapter 35

(y/n'sPOV)

We both arrived at her sanctum,I looked around the room to my surprise it looks nothing like the palace.It kinda normal looking not as decorated and extravagant as the palace but like a little cabin in the mountains.I looked around in awe 'she has nice taste...'I thought.When she stopped walking and turned around to look at me.

"You can sit down over there.."She pointed at the medieval looking wooden chair with a red cushion.I nodded as I took a seat."Whould you like anything?Water or tea?"She asked me without facing me.

"Uhh..tea whould be nice..thank you"I said.
She nodded and head towards her brewing area.'Do they even have kitchens here in Daemos?Everything seems so different..not what I'm used to...How am I not awake yet?Is this really a dream?Ugh this is so weird!'My thoughts got interuped by someone coughing.I look up to see Lady Bish infront of me holding two tea cups in her hands.

"Here you go your tea miss (y/n)"She placed the tea cup down in the table infront of us as she then sat across from me taking a sip of her drink.I look at my drink oddly if maybe she might poison me or use a potion on me.
"It's not poisonous..I promise"She said.

I rose a brow and stared at her"Your sure your not lying to me?"I asked her narrowing my eyes at her.She sighed in annoyance and nodded.

"I am indeed not lying to you..now tell me,where do you come from and how did you get here miss (y/n)?"She asked taking a sip from her drink.Her cat then sat on the arm rest of her chair and meowed.

"Well...I'm from another dimension I think,or I'm just dreaming..but I'm from Earth,I don't know how I got here..I been here before but it was just a nightmare but now well it's different..."I answered fiddling my fingers.

"I see...how do you know about one of Asch's guards?And their names..."She trailed off still not leaving her gaze from me.

"Oh they're my friends!I met them through my friend,she's a human like me!Her names Ava she's pretty stubborn but kind..."I said with a small smile.

"Interesting...can you tell me about E-arth?"She mispronounce the word,I snickered she then gave me a weird look.
"What's so funny?Are you insulting me?"She questioned.

"No no no,just the way you pronounce Earth was kinda adorable..Ahem sorry well Earth is a planet has 7 continents,195 countries,has 7.594 billion people or humans, and 6,500 that speak different languages.We don't have magic in Earth,we only have technology which is kinda like magic but using wires,nuts and bolts like things..We also have laws which are important in Earth and you need to follow those things or you might be in jail or have a death sentence."I explained to her as she nodded at everything I said.
[Hehe I googled everything..]

"Your world is so different from ours...Can you also tell me about Asch and his guards and what are they doing there on Earth?"She then asked me again and pronounced Earth correctly.Which made me smile.

"Hmm..They said that they came to Earth because Daemos was being attacked by a horrible monster which threaten them to engulf your world so they went to Earth to see if it's a sutible place to move your people here..."I said taking a sip of tea which taste pretty good.

"They're lying to you.."She said in a serious tone which made me spit out my tea not facing her of course.

I wiped my mouth with my hand and looked at her in disbelief."W-what?How could you be so sure?I trust them with all my heart and I just met you how can I trust a word you say?!"I lashed out on her.She heavily sighed and rubbed her temple.

"Beleive me,they are lying to you and your friend...There is no horrible beast trying to destroy Daemos...The only thing that has been a bother is the magic crisis.."She explained which made me have a weird feeling in myself that I can't describe..'Are they really lying to us?Was everthing they said to us was a lie?Wolves in sheeps clothing I might say..,but what does she mean about magic crisis?'I thought.