CHAPTER 2

" Kamina kithe da. Kutta. Rabba ehio dena si Mainu? ", muttered Shehnaaz continuously, walking back to her friend.

" Kya hua Shehnaaz? " , asked Noor.

"Haar gayi mai. Koi izzat nahi rahi meri. Ab us chudail Krisha ko apna Shinchan wala bag dena padega. Karela wi ohde toh wadiya lagda mainu " ,huffed Shehnaaz. She had lost the bet and she would have to give her favourite bag to Krisha. Even Karela was better than her. She really hated Karela to the core.

" Chal ab ", said Noor, hitting her head playfully. Shehnaaz was in deep thoughts. She had the same blank face but her eyes showed all the wounds her soul was injured with. It showed her pain, helplessness and most importantly what she had always kept hidden from the world. Nobody new how long would her soul take to heal itself ,not even her! Today, tomorrow, forever or never! She was clueless. Though she always put on a happy show infront of everyone but she was lonely deep there. She was broken.

She could not be reassembled ever was what she thought but nobody knew what the destiny had in store for her. She was all alone then. Nobody was with her except her memories with him which had now become mournful. " Was he ever with me? ", she enquired of her heart. "No". This was what it replied. She wasn't ready to accept it. " He had promised ", she whispered.

" But he deliberately broke it Shehnaaz ", said Noor having got a strange look from Shehnaaz. " Aise mat Dekh mujhe. Had he been yours, woh wapas zarur aata. At least tujhe contact toh karta. Kiya usne? " , said Noor. She hated Kabir to the core. She had been with Shehnaaz for the last six months. It somewhat seems unbelievable to have told everything about your life to someone whom you met some months back but Shehnaaz being the pure hearted one trusted people too easily. She had faced a lot of problems in the past because of this habit of hers . He too used her because of this side of hers. It would have resulted into the same thing this time too but it was luckily Noor this time who really cared about Shehnaaz a lot since the time they met. She was something different anyway.

" Toh mummy papa bhi chale gaye the. Toh Kya woh bhi apne nahi hue? ", questioned Shehnaaz. She knew the truth but wasn't willing to accept it. She wasn't the same anymore. A soulless body to be precise. She knew that he would never return and would forget her easily but it was not so easy to forget him. At least not as easy as it was for him.

Noor hugged her very tight. " Kabtak Shehnaaz? Tujhe aage badhna padega Shehnaaz. Kabtak yeh sab leke baithegi. Dekh sab kitne khush hai. Tu bhi raha karna khush. Tu khush hoti hai toh mujhe bhi khushi hoti hai. I love you baby! " Shehnaaz tightened her grip on her.

They were walking across when a ball hit her waist. It was a cricket ball which had splashed all the muddy water while it bounced and left a dark brown stain on her beautiful white dress. She opened her mouth in shock. She had lost it. " What the hell! ",she shouted as she turned back but the sight pissed her more. She saw the same man with whom she danced  and some children gathered who were continuously laughing at her.

" Yahi ruko. Mai abhi batati hoon ", she said marching towards them but not before turning around and trying to wash her stain off with the help of the water from the pool beside. Having washed it she turned back and saw nobody. She was trying to find them but failed.

All of the children with Sidharth had hidden here and there. Sidharth was hiding behind a tree, laughing at her. She gathered up some water balloons from the tub beside and threw them at her. "Just wait and watch! ",he mumbled. The balloons were quite big and hit too hard. These balloons were enough to get her drenched wet. No part of hers was left dry. Her hair fell on her face and her dress got stuck to her body, showing her curves beautifully. Sidharth and the children came out from where they were hidden and we're laughing at her. They were uncontrollable while she stood there like a statue, shocked.

She narrowed her eyes and looked at him with her flaring nostrils. Though furious but she looked too cute. "Kya tha yeh? ", she asked with anger showing in every word of her.

"Harwaaya tha na mujhe. Ab bhugto. Mere se panga is not changa madam! ",  he said earning a water balloon in his chest with a thud too. She was continuously doing that. " Wait and watch baby ", he murmured, smirking. He went towards her, picked her up and SPLASH!! He threw her into the pool and it didn't take a second for the children to push him into the pool too.  The game was no more a revengeful one. All of them laughed and enjoyed with each other. They were slashing water at eachother and playing around. It was a stress buster. It was fun!

Though strangers but they unknowingly did affect each other a lot. They didn't know what the destiny had in store for them. That's what the beauty is! Their souls were connected. Though unknown but their souls were always known to each other. They did affect each other's moods everytime unknowingly !

*******
Hey guys! Here's the next update. I literally take out time to write for you all and I enjoy it too on the first place.

I'm thankful to the ones who vote and comment and would request you all to vote if you like the chapters and do give your suggestions if any and leave feedbacks! It really motivates to the core!

Anyway you guys have really showered your love always! Do vote and comment

Shower some love!