CHAPTER 22

Sidharth went behind Shehnaaz and quickly caught hold of her. He pulled her towards himself and whispered in her ears, " Bhaag ke kahan jaogi baby?"

" Sidharth mat kar. Koi aa jaega", Shehnaaz pleaded him as she tried to free herself from his grip. Sidharth tightened his hold on her and pulled her back harder. He rubbed his nose on her cheek. " Toh aane do", he said.

" Tu pagal hai? Drawing room mein hain hum kutte. Chod. Pakka Baad mein jo bolega karungi. Par Chod ", Shehnaaz pleaded. Sidharth did something quite opposite to what was expected. He turned her around and looked into her eyes. He gave her quick pecks on both her cheeks. He tucked in a strand of hair behind her ear and continued to admire the beauty standing in front of him.

Mamaji and Mamiji were passing by the dining table. Their dining table was placed near the entrance of the hall which meant that one could clearly have the whole view of the drawing room. Mamiji walked forward while mamaji followed her. She looked straight as she kept blabbering things time to time while mamaji, uninterested in the talks, looked around.

" What the Fuck! ", he whispered under his breath. Mamiji hit him on his arm and said, " Yeh kya Kya bolne lag gaye ho. Sharam karo sharam". " Oye mera toh thik hai, in bachon Ko abhi so Padi hai? Bhai hume bhi kaash aise mauke milte ", mamaji said in an excited tone as he smiled and nudged Mamiji's arm.

She looked up and then immediately looked away. She pulled her husband with him and kept waking straight till the drawing room was out of their view. " Haaye rabba. Eh ki ho reha? Chalo koi na.. Kaam karo apna.. Upar shelf se woh bag nikalo. Suit wala ", mamiji said.

There was no disturbance in the romance, meanwhile. " Baby, aaj mai tere liye ready hui. Kaisi lag rahi hoon", Shehnaaz looked at him with expecting eyes. " Bohot hi zyada sundar. Khaana acha tha waise.. Mujhe pata nahi tha ki Tu itna acha khana banati hai", he said.

" Mai bohot Kuch acha banati hoon.. Chutney bhi. Agar tu nahi aata na toh Teri bhi banati samjha", Shehnaaz said as she hit Sidharth's foot hard and stomped back to her room. * Abey yeh sach mein pagal hai kya? Mamaji Ko puchna padega *, Sidharth thought.

Mamiji was passing by the drawing room. She was continuously looking down, making sure that she doesn't have a glance of that room. Sidharth saw her going and called out her name. He went to her and told her that they would leave today itself and even Shehnaaz would go with them. Mamiji remained quiet.

Shehnaaz came there in meantime and said, " Ki hoya mamiji? "

" Beta oh aaj tu wapas jaengi? Kuch din hor ruk ja na",she said.

" Mera mann bohot aa lekin office kaise miss karun mai. Already bohot leave lai layi aa ", Shehnaaz said. She was upset. Even she wanted to stay there longer.

Even college was necessary. Mamiji said nothing more but nodded. " Bag pack karle ", she said and went back to her room.

It was 5:00pm. The three of them had to leave for the airport. Shehnaaz had come to Punjab with one suitcase which was hardly filled but was returning with one more and the previous one being stuffed to the limit. She took the blessings of her mamaji and mamiji. They wished her good luck and asked her to come back soon.

Sidharth and Ayush too touched their feet. Mamaji hugged Sidharth and whispered something in his ear which made Sidharth blush. He said one more sentence and he looked embarrassed this time. Not meeting eyes with him anymore, he hugged mamiji and she kissed his cheek. " Dhyan se jaana", she said.

The cab had arrived. The three of them picked up their bags and kept them in the cab. Ayush cane back to mamaji and hugged him tight. " Laila majnu ki shaadi mein phir milenge. Tab chup ke peg bhi nahi lagane padenge",he whispered in Mamaji's ear. Mamaji hit his head then pulled his cheeks. He met mamiji too and then sat in the car.

Ayush sat in the passenger seat and Sidharth and Shehnaaz sat at the back. Sidharth held Shehnaaz's hand in his and smiled at her. Shehnaaz shifted towards him and placed her head on his shoulder. " Mamaji Kya keh rahe the? ", she asked, curiously. " Yahi ki Moti ko raste mein phek dena", Sidharth teased her.

Shehnaaz started to hit him playfully while Sidharth defended himself . " Abhi bata nahi toh Sachi maarungi ", Shehnaaz warned him. Sidharth denied again and she did what she said. " Abey o, gaadi mein ho. Tumlog ko kya sabkuch khula hi karna hota hai kya? Romance bhi aur ladayi bhi. Hey bhagwaan, in kutton de meri raksha karo ", Ayush said dramatically.

" Yes baby. Tumlog acha khasa movies dikhati hoon. Khush rehna chahiye", Shehnaaz said to Ayush while Sidharth blushed as soon as he remembered their drawing room romance.

Rest of the way, they went fighting with each other and then making fun of one another. Even the driver enjoyed listening to then. Sidharth had called his mom and informed her about Shehnaaz and they would reach Mumbai in some hours. She told him to get Shehnaaz to their home directly.

On reaching the airport, they got all the formalities done and were sat in their seats now. The flight boarded. Shehnaaz and Sidharth were busy admiring each other and talking while Ayush did his daily work. Ayush noticed the two of them, clicking their pictures time to time and as usual compiling points again to tease them later.
********
SORRY FOR DELETING IT TWICE.

Do vote and comment! Please yaar!

Happy reading guys! 💕