CHAPTER 4

Shehnaaz was upset as Noor wasn't in her team. " Tu kaiko tension leri. Apun hai na tere saath ", said Ayush, making her smile. He was a great friend. It was just some hours since Shehnaaz and Ayush met each other but it felt like they had known each other for years. They were a great company for each other. All of this didnot go unnoticed by Sidharth. He felt jealous and was too insecure. He wanted himself to be at Ayush's place. What's was new in that? Everybody wanted to be the closest to Shehnaaz and he wanted the same. She had such a personality after all. He didnot have any reason to defend himself against his feelings. He didnot know but he fell for her the more he saw her.

Shehnaaz wore a fluorescent tee with black tracks and tied her hair into a bun. Sidharth came out wearing a blue T-shirt. He again saw Shehnaaz talking to Ayush and felt like punching his friend in the face. His eyes fell on Shehnaaz who wore such simple outfit yet looked beautiful. The girls around had put on kgs of makeup which was their choice of course but she decided to keep it natural. The team leaders were called but he gave them some reason and told them that he would return in a minute. He rushed to his tent and changed into his florescent T-shirt and returned. He did that so that he could match with her. All the five teams were standing there, ready and had to wait for some time before the game started.

Krisha being the moth which stuck to the light, stuck to Sidharth the exact same way. Sidharth was fed up with her but couldn't jerk her off there when there so many people were gathered there. She drew various shapes on his chest which annoyed Shehnaaz to the core. " Baby tumne blue pehna tha na. Why did you change? I love blue", said Krisha being as cringy as she could. " It's because I don't like blue at all", said Sidharth trying to take his arm out of her grip. " No problem baby. I'll make you love blue too", said Krisha. Shehnaaz's expressions were with watching. Though Krisha didn't bother her nor did the stranger she was clinging to,she felt too annoyed and restless. She enacted her with so much of disgust visible on her face. It looked too funny.* Issi ke piche padna hai kya sabko? *, she thought.

Soon they were given their first scroll and all of the teams were determined to win it. The children stayed back at the camp location as the area was too mountainous too and they could hurt themselves. Some parents stayed back there at the camp to take care of the children. The teams started their search and excitement was clearly visible on their faces.

It was just 5 minutes since they had started walking and our " Miss Naazuk Kali Krisha ", was tired. " Siddu baby, my legs are hurting, utha lo na baby please", said Krisha. " Bhagwaan ka utha le Tujhe! Vaddi aayi utha lona mujhe vaali! ", murmured Shehnaaz. She regretted coming there with Krisha. This didnot go unheard by Sidharth who chuckled as soon as he heard her. " Nautanki ka time nahi hai. Chalo shanti se", said Sidharth, paying no heed to get tantrums. Shehnaaz was too happy seeing this. " Mai utha loon tumhe Krisha baby? ", asked Ayush in a sarcastic way, breaking into when he saw Shehnaaz enjoying it too.

They were madly searching for the clue. Shehnaaz realised that they would soon lose of they didn't use their brain. She again looked at the scroll hoping something strikes her mind. It read,

" With clothes of green,
And bark of a dog,
Search me for THE GOODS,
I sleep like a log. "

" I know this guys, chalo",said Shehnaaz. " Oh please, tum toh Rehne hi do. Agar itna hi dimaag hota toh you would have done something to your useless life too. ", said Krisha. She was so good at spitting venom, wasn't she? The girl had again held her weakest nerve tight. Shehnaaz fell silent. Her eyes were filled with tears. Sidharth didnot feel good about the way Krisha demeaned her. He felt like someone stabbed his heart when he saw tears escaping her eyes. He was getting affected way too much. They had a connection after all! He didn't know why he felt so attracted towards her since morning. " Arey Shehnaaz tum ruk kyu gayi? Jeetna hai hume. Jaldi karo ", he said breaking her chain of thoughts.