CHAPTER 13

(SidNaaz ki kasam note padhna niche ka sab ke sab)

Next morning..

It is a new day, marking the beginning of yet another chance. The weather today is really pleasant. The cool breeze moved the leafs outside and here , the light translucent curtains waved well, protecting Shehnaaz's face from the sunlight for one second and the another second, giving it the full access to her beautiful face.

Shehnaaz woke up and stretched out her arms, yawning. She slept so well the previous night. The streak of events yesterday made her so feel delightful. She moved the curtains aside following which the breeze waved her beautiful and silky locks.

Shehnaaz had her coffee and went to take a bath after half an hour. She came out dressed in a peach colored kurti and paired it with a contrasting pant. She had her hair tied in a messy bun. She prepared the breakfast and woke Noor up. It was too hard for Noor to wake up early in the morning. Shehnaaz, after trying for thirty minutes was successful. That was an achievement though! She pushed her inside the bathroom and came back to the small mandir she made at home.

Shehnaaz lit up the diya and prayed to god for the well being of her closed ones. She prayed for love. Love, which she never received. Love, which she longed for. " Babaji, Sidharth di raksha kareyo. Mai hor oh kade alag na hoiye". These were her last sentences. She wanted him. She loved him and wanted to protect him from the world. He was hers, wasn't he? Or was he ever?

Noor came out of the bathroom all dressed and went to the dining table. The breakfast was already set. She sat herself and both of them talked about the last nights incidents. Shehnaaz couldnot stop herself from talking about the mess they created in the kitchen last night while Noor shared her experiences. They finished eating and both of them left together, locking the door and then checking it again.

" Bye baby. Take care. Jyada bahar ka mat khana nahi toh marungi mai tujhe ", said Shehnaaz, patting Noor's back.

" Yaar! Mom kya kam dhamkaati hai jo tu bhi shuru ho gayi? Mujhe khana hai ", Noor complained, receiving a glare from the other one. " Thik hai. Nahi khaungi. Ab khush maate? ", said an irritated Noor. Shehnaaz nodded her head and left out a chuckle. She headed towards her car while Noor left with her friend.

At Shukla mansion..

Sidharth was sleeping with two pillows under his left leg and one below his head. He felt  wet hands on his face and groaned, turning to the other side. After some time he again felt the hands and grabbed them hard.

" Aan chachu, chodiye ", Pari whined.

Sidharth sat on the bed properly, still holding her hands tight. He pulled Pari towards him and made her sit on his lap.

" Bohot badmaash ho gayi hai tu aajkal. Ruk ja ",he said and started tickling her. She moved here and there, not able to laugh more, she stared crying. Sidharth stopped tickling. He hugged the little one tight and rubbed her back, " Mera bacha! "

Sidharth went and sat on the dining table, greeting his bhaiya bhabhi. He had the breakfast and both him and Abhimanyu left for the office.

At the office..

Shehnaaz was sitting in her chair, engrossed in her work and was unaware of the surroundings. The others beside her were taking to each other and even tried to include her bit she simply denied. She had a lot if work to do. A lot.

She continued working when she heard a knock on her desk. She looked up to find Sidharth. She stood up smiling and was about to jump on him but realised where they stood.