CHAPTER 15

" Maine nahi peena milk. Mumma please ",complained Pari, running around the room while Chetna chased her. " Pari, maar khani hai kya? Chup chap piyo ", scolded Chetna. Pari ran and hid behind the curtain thinking she wouldn't be caught. Chetna playfully went around faking to search her. She slowly moved the curtains aside, catching hold of Pari while Pari cried in annoyance.

" Angel pilayegi toh piyungi ", said Pari as she folded her hands against her chest , looking to the other side.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth reached the mansion. She unbuckled her seat belt while Sidharth opened the door for her. She took her bag from the back seat and walked in. Chetna was very happy to see her at that moment especially. She gave her a hug and said, " Angel ji, Pari toh aapke bina dudh nahi pee rahi. Dekh le yaar pila de usko. Koi baat nahi sunti aajkal".

Shehnaaz met maa and then went to Pari. She tapped Pari's shoulder and Pari jumped into her arms. Settling down on the sofa, Shehnaaz offered her the glass of milk but she again denied. " Peelo na please ", requested Shehnaaz making a puppy face. Pari again denied. This time Sidharth went and sat beside Shehnaaz. " Acha Shehnaaz, glass mujhe do kyunki jo finish karega wahi tumhare saath khelega na. Mujhe toh khelna hai. Aur kisiko nahi khilana humne ", he said loudly.

Pari quickly turned around and took the glass from Shehnaaz's hand. She gulped down the whole milk in a go. " Arey beta aaram se", Shehnaaz said, rubbing her back. Pari finished the glass of milk and raised the glass to Shehnaaz. She licked her lips and patted her tummy. " Finish ",she said.

Pari went to Shehnaaz and sat on her lap. While she talked with the rest of the people, Pari played with her hair. She took a pencil and wound Shehnaaz's hair around it ,pressing it for five seconds. Pari, then unwounded it slowly, setting the slight wave that was formed. She showed it to Shehnaaz and received a sweet kiss on her cheek. She did the same with the rest of her hair,acting like a professional .

" Chachu dekho maine chachi ko aur sundar bana diya ",said Pari. Well, he was caught. " Kaun chachi pari? ",asked Sidharth, glaring at the little one. " Sheh.. Shehn.Shenaa chachi",she said sweetly. The mispronounciation was the cutest thing. Shehnaaz widened her eyes at Sidharth. The moment he looked towards her, she looked down. She was red. " Kya bol rahi ho Pari? ",Chetna asked. She herself knew each and everything but loved teasing them.

" Haan mumma, chachu ne bola ki chachi ko chachi bulane. Aur aapko pata chachu ne kal chachi ke photo ko kissi bhi ki aur...". She couldn't utter a single word more for Sidharth's deadly glare. "Chachi dekho na chachu kaise dekh rahe ", she again said moving Shehnaaz's leg and sitting in between. What would Shehnaaz say? She nearly choked herself. Maa rubbed her back making her feel normal.

" Pari.. Chalo sone jao. Kal school hai", maa said to Pari so that she doesn't spill the beans anymore . " Dadi nahi. Acha chachi, mujhe sulaogi? ",she asked sweetly, very sweetly. Shehnaaz nodded her head and got up. Pari held her two fingers and took her to her room. She firstly went to her closet and picked her favourite galaxy printed night suit . She came back to Shehnaaz and gave it to her. " Pehna do na",she pleaded. Shehnaaz took it from her hand. She removed her frock and made her wear the shirt and then the pant. She then made her sit between her legs and made two pleats. Both of them lied down on her bed and covered themselves with a duvet.

Shehnaaz kept patting her head while
Pari kept admiring her. " Chachu ne aur kya Kya bola mere baare mein aapko", she asked curiously.

" Ki aap sachi mein angel ho. Chachu bolte hain ki Aap bohot beautiful bhi ho aur aapki photo bhi dekhte rehte hain", answered the little one.

Shehnaaz just smiled at her and asked her to close her eyes. She kept patting her head and thinking about Sidharth,  her cheeks leaving no chance to turn deep red.

All of a sudden, the fairy tales came to her mind. She had loved them since childhood. She had not told anyone that she loved watching them even now. Well that wasn't anything to be embarrassed of but people made her feel so. She could just not stop thinking about how the prince and the princess come across each other, unknown to the plans of the destiny. She could think of how they grow their relationships. Sometimes things don't go the way we want them to but that doesn't mean the end. The worst of the times too have an end and they finally lead to a happy ending. Though late but things at the end fall into place.

Shehnaaz had always dreamt of a fairy tale kind of love. Well, that's miles away even relatable to real life but miracles do happen. She too wished for one to happen. She wanted Sidharth. She loved him. What had always stopped her from taking a step forward was the fact that she has always been just a friend to him. It didnot seem so now, especially after hearing to all that Pari said.

Pari had slept. Shehnaaz sat there for more ten minutes. She carefully placed a pillow beside the Sleeping Beauty and got up from the bed. Not at a go but patting her head and slowly pulling it off as she got up. She switched on the lamp and closed the door as she walked out.

While she headed towards the dining table, she saw Sidharth's room. That was in the way. She went towards the door of the room and found it unlocked. Is it correct to enter someone's room without informing? * He's a friend. Itna toh chalta hai*,she thought .

***
Hi! Happy reading guys! 💕 Sorry for leaving it in between but I rushed this chapter like anything. Do comment and vote for it if y'all liked it! It makes me so happy tbh.

Guys, here's a book by Wellthenwhathappened. Y'all must be reading it already but in case you haven't read it, give it a try. Believe me, it's beautiful. You won't regret it.

Give it a try for sure!