CHAPTER 21

" Aunty, khana bohot zyada acha bana hai", Sidharth complemented. "Oye aunty kya hota hai? Tumlog bhi toh Shehnaaz jaise hi ho mere liye. Mami bulaya karo", mamiji said to him. "Haan haan bhai mami bula. Abhi se hi practice shuru kar de.Shadi tak wait karne ki kya zarurat", Ayush whispered to Sidharth , earning a glare from him. Sidharth looked at mamiji and smiled. " Arey aaj toh saddi Sania ne khana banaya hai", mamaji said. "Sania? Koi cook hain kya aapke? Kaam karte hain kya aapke yahan?", Sidharth asked,unaware of who Sania was. Ayush hit his head and said," Abey Shehnaaz ka ghar ka naam Sania hai.Hawww,Sidharth! Tujhe itna bhi nhai pata. Chi chi chi chi!" Ayush was just like the petrol to the fire. He had already planned to trouble Sidharth and his mission started from the moment they reached home.

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz and said," Khaana acha bana hai". " Pata hai mujhe", Shehnaaz replied and continued with her food leaving Sidharth confused with her reply. *Ab isko kya hogya!*, Sidharth thought. Having finished the food, all of them sat in their drawing room while mamiji got them sweets. "Aur beta, kya kaam karte ho tum?", mamaji asked Sidharth. " Uncle company hai meri ek. Shehnaaz jahan job karti hai woh mere bhai ki hai . Papa ke jaane ke baad , I handled the other one. Pehle bhai karta tha", Sidharrh replied." aur Ayush beta tum kya karte ho?", mamaji asked again." Bas jo aap bolo woh kar deta hoon. I mean abhi internships ke liye try kar raha hoon", he answered. Mamaji nodded his head, laughing at Ayush and got up, going back to his room.

Shehnaaz went and sat with the two of her friends. She looked at Sidharth and said," Thoda chalega mere saath?" Before he could reply, Ayush started his drama." Haaye mai lut gaya,barbaad hogaya. Mera gutter jaisa bhai tumne mujhse chin liya Shehnaaz. Mai tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karunga ", he dramatically said. "Abey ja na", Sidharth hit Ayush's head and went to Shehnaaz's room. 

Reaching the room, she said nothing but hugged him tight while he stood there as it is. Shehnaaz broke the hug on getting no response. She took  his hands and encircled them around her waist and hugged him again, giving sweet kisses on his chest. "Achi se kar na", she mumbled. Sidharth tightened his grip and hid his face in the crook of her neck. She already felt ticklish was his hot breath fell on her neck when he started licking the region. Shehnaaz laughed ," Oye,na kar. Gudgudi ho rahi hai. Kutton jaise mat kar , Sidharth". Sidhartrh laughed out loud and lifted her, twirling her around. " I missed you so much", he said. She just hummed. It was none but her who knew and felt the immense pain she went through. Though mamaji knew what was disturbing her and he even understood her,the amount of pain she was going through was unimaginable. 

"Shehnaaz , tu Mumbai se kyu gayi", sidharth asked all of a sudden. Shehnaaz was taken aback by the sudden question. It was very hard for her to come out of the zone but she tried it for him. She was again taken back to the moments of the last three days. Her eyes began to well up yet again for the hundreth time. She could not even open her mouth. What would she say? Would she say that her past still haunted her or would it be that she tried to take away her own life? She could not. She was ashamed of herself. She feared telling people about her life, about her troubles. She had no idea what kind of a reaction would come up. What if he stops talking to her? What if he leaves her and goes away? She probably wouldn't survive. The situation had turned quite serious

Sidharth made Shehnaaz sit on the bed and himself sat on the floor. He held one of her hand it and carassed her lap. "Bol na baby. Mujhe bhi nahi bataegi", Sidharth said looking at her. She said nothing. She just looked at the floor, not meeting her eyes with him. Sidharth  lifted her face up and smiled. " Do you trust me, Shehnaaz?", Sidharth asked. Shehnaaz just nodded her head in a yes. " Toh phir bol. Don't worry", Sidharth assured her. Shehnnaz looked in to his eyes and said," Baad mein baat karein kya is baarein mein?" "Thik hai", Sidharth repied.

Sidharth got up from the floor and sat beside her on the bed. " Maa , Pari, Chetna bhabhi, sab thik hain?", Shehnaaz asked. " Theek toh hain par terese gussa zaroor hain", he replied.  Shehnnaz placed her palm on his and said," Jaanti hoon. Banta bhi hai unka gussa hona. Bina bole aa gayi mai". She then laughed at her own self. "Pari ke annual function ka kya hua", shehnaaz asked with happiness filled in her eyes". Even Sidharth was elated after this. " Arey pata hain, puri angel lag rahi thi Pari. Bohot acha dance kiya tha usne. Lekin tujhe bohot miss kar rahi thi ". "Haan!", Shehnaaz exclaimed in excitement. "Aur mujhse zid bhi kar rahi thi ki angel ko video bhejna hai. Maine kaha teri chachi i mean angel ek tih udhar phone band kar ke baithi hai . Kya hi video dekhegi", he said.

"Acha. Chachi? Not bad Shukla ji", Shehnaaz said winking at him. Sidharth held her at her waist and made her sit on his lap. " Yes Ms. Gill", he said. Sidahrth rested his head on her shoulder and said," I was so happy that day. Pata hai". " Bohot low feel kar rahi thi bohot din se. Bas us din flow flow mein nikal gaya. Tujhe acha laga na", she asked as she jumped on his lap." Abey moti, tut jaega. Ofcourse acha lagega. Mujhe toh vishwas bhi nahi ho raha tha. Abhi bhi nahi ho raha hai", he said. Shehnaaz played with his hair and said," Kisko kisko bola abhi tak?" "Kisi ko nahi ", he replied. " Bolta bhi kya main? Khud ko vishwas nahi ho raha", he said.

Shehnaaz stood up and turned towards him. She cupped his face and bent down, till his ear. " I love you Mr. Shukla. Sachi mein", she whispered . Sidharth's smile knew no bounds. He smiled from ear to ear, loving fact of her being so open. she bit his earlobe hard earning a scream from him. He head her tight but she slipped of from his grip and ran way. "Juloos toh ab sabke saamne bhi niklega Sidharth. puri tarah se vishwas dilaungi tujhe", she shouted and ran away while Sidharth sat there blushing and scratching his head.

***

HI guys!  Happy reading y'all !  I hope that you all like this chapter too.

Do not forget to vote and comment if you like it! Well they are the only source of motivation here. Mujhe dher saare votes chahiye :)

And yes, I was thinking to start a new story. I'll inform you all about it soon. Do give suggestions.