CHAPTER 5

( Please read the note at the end.)

All the teams were still very determined and were searching for their scrolls. Each team was given a phone to communicate if they had any problems. A message popped up on their screens. It read that owing to the bad weather conditions which would worsen more in half an hour as per the weather forecasts, it would be difficult to continue the game today. A guest house was arranged for them in the nearby place. It wasn't a town neither a village too. Following the map , they reached the place.

It was a guest house which was said to be abandoned for years. Their were lot of stories made up on it and that's how the stories are made of the place remains empty for a long time. They could have changed the place owing to the stories that they heard while going there but had no choice. They had to stay there till the weather got better.

Reaching there, they met with a couple who directed them towards the house. They were provided with mattresses and blankets because the place got too cold at night and nobody knew when the weather gets better. Having kept their essentials properly, everybody sat in groups and were chit chatting. Noor and Shehnaaz sat together as they weren't in the same team at the first place and Shehnaaz had so much to tell her about the events that took place. She missed Noor throughout.

" Tere pair Ko Kya hua? ",asked Noor. Having begun with the injury that she got, she told her each and everything that happened. She was a chatter box infront of her close ones. She started and was going on and on. She smiled through out as she told her how she felt and she could feel something special.

While Shehnaaz was busy talking,  Sidharth and Ayush went and sat with them. " Deviyon kya hum aapko join kar sakte hain? ",asked Ayush, joining his hands. " Abey join toh kar liya. Ab kya puch raha? ",said Noor. They were talking to each other while Sidharth and Shehnaaz sat there silent. There wasn't something wrong. The things were going to turn right now. Aren't we all waiting for it? Not even a single word dared leave their mouths.

Sidharth all of a sudden held Shehnaaz's foot gently and placed it on his lap. He started caressing it with so much love. He felt at peace and do did she. Though she felt good but his action shocked the rest of the three there. Paying no attention to how others reacted, he continued doing it and asked, " How's your pain now? "." Better hai",she answered looking down. She felt shy. She was surprised at the way he had been showing his affection since the previous night. Was it the same thing she thought? Who knew? " Pair move kar paa rahi ho? ", he asked again, still caressing it. "Haan thoda ho raha hai",she replied. He carefully put her foot down and went away. Noor gave him a strange look and said, " The way his mood changes! Dekh le Shehnaaz"."An Aries after all ",said Ayush, chuckling at his friends action. Ayush continued with his story which he had been saying for so long which Shehnaaz was still in shock. The number of times she thought that she understood him well, he amused her with another strange thing. He had so many layers. He presented himself so rude but wasn't one. She was curious to know him more, to unwrap his layers. She felt something for him. To say that she was in love would be too quick for time but she definitely had a soft corner for him. She felt attracted towards him even when she tried to ignore.

" Acha main walk karke aati hoon", said Shehnaaz. She tried to walk slowly so that her foot doesnot hurt much. Normally if she had a sprain, she would not  walk even if the pain was minimal but she wanted to talk to Sidharth. Wile she walked around the big hall trying to find Sidharth, Ayush and Noor had something else cooking up in their minds. " Kya tu bhi wahi soch raha hai jo mai soch rahi hoon?",said Noor. She was obviously happy. Good changes make you feel better and soon Shehnaaz too was going to heal? She wished so. " Wahi bro. I mean how's this possible. But I'm happy. Tujhe kya laga hai,kab se chal raha in dono ka? ",said Ayush, smirking. They had some light bulbs strike in their minds.

Sidharth was standing in the balcony; his hands resting on the railing. He was thinking about something; Someone to be precise . Though there was a lot going on in his mind, his face looked like the calm and steady cream on the milk. He felt a small and a soft hand around his arm. The person held his arm and stood facing him. " Tum yaha? ",he asked as his trance broke. " Tumko lagi hai na? Go and take rest Shehnaaz. I'm fine. ",he said as he held her arm, giving her support to stand comfortably. " Don't worry",she said as she smiled at him. Both if them wanted to talk but none initiated. They didn't want to. " Thank you", said Shehnaaz and continued, " Aajkal nobody helps itna"." Aisa kuch nahi hai. You were in trouble and so I helped you. I would have done the same for anyone", he said looking away. * For anyone Sidharth? Is she really just a team member? *, questioned his heart. She was taken aback by his answer. She didnot expect this! Though she had no right to be hurt now, she couldn't help herself out. What were they? Neither strangers nor friends and the thought of being lovers was nowhere in sight now. They had known each other for an extremely short time to have even an ounce of love feeling for each other and they couldn't come to a conclusion now. They shouldn't even as these decisions hurt you later if you take them in a hurry. But shouldn't we cheat our own extincts at times? We sometimes do and it's does wonders too at times.

Shehnaaz had unwrapped some petals of this beautiful flower that too infront of her. He was just like the forest flower that suffers and fights through so many storms, animals and gets damaged too but never fails to spread it fragrance around. He was the same. It was evident how much he had faced in life and fought through it and stood their strong infront of everyone. That's what made him such. His rudeness and the walls that he built around him was the result of all these pains. He wanted to protect himself as he had nobody to do that for him. That was quiet evident. He was a beautiful being. Both of them didnot know where they stood at present. He was concerned about her and he too wanted to be with her but he kept himslef first. That's good after all. What's bad to think for your own self? She had started affecting him about. It was just the start of it and he knew what was coming. He wanted to face all of it but wasn't ready to. It was either to separate himself from her completely or to surrender to her and be with her forever. There was no midway to it. Though these thoughts were too early to be thought about but their feelings grew faster too.

Shehnaaz stood beside him . She still held his arm tight enough to never leave it. She saw the setting sun and thought the same. She wanted the problems to set down too like the sun and the happiness to rise just like the sun did , bringing with it, new chances, hopes and a new day in life. She looked at him, having taken the full advantage of the privacy and she knew what was going on in his mind. " Waise naam kya hai tumhara? ",she asked. Yes, she didnot even know his name but had so many things set up in her mind. It was the first time they met when she introduced herself to him but she didn't. She never cared to ask after that. Isn't that funny? Probably silly. " Sidharth ",he said. She thought if she should tell him or not. Would that even have any use? Having defeated her mind she listened to her heart. " Jyada socha mat karo. Kabhi kabhi flow ke saath chalna chahiye. Jo hota hai hone do. Dil Ko bhi suna karo, Sidharth ",she said. Patting him cheek, she left leaving a thoughtful Sidharth alone with his thoughts.

****
Here's the next update guys. Please do vote and don't forget to leave your feedback.

Guys I was way too lost while I wrote this chapter. I wanted to give you all more SidNaaz moments in this chapter but also wanted their minds to go through these thoughts. I don't know whether you all the liking how the story's proceeding but I found this was necessary.

Another thing, owing to my extra classes (which have irritated me to the core ), I won't be able to give regular updates. I have so many assignments to do too. I try to take out time and write and would update when I get time cause I prefer quality content. I'll try to give you all the next updates as soon as possible.

I hope that you all understand and shower me with thus much love! You know what! I have at times thought to delete this book as I did not find a good respond but looking at the love some of the readers our showering, I would try to make it so much better for them.

Lots of love!