CHAPTER 20

The Rajma Chawal was soon ready. Shehnaaz put the lid on and washed her hands. She went out of her kitchen and unlocked her phone. " Shit! Isko bhi kya tabhi call karna hota hai jab mere paas phone nahi hota. Maar dalega mujhe yeh banda!", she exclaimed. She had 6 missed calls from Sidharth and she knew that she was not going to be spared today. She called him back quickly and he didnot answer her call. Hvaing called him for the sixth time now, his phone was switched off. "Dikkat kya hai is gadhe ko.Kutta", she scoffed and left to get ready.

Meanwhile Sidharth and Ayush had already boarded for the flight. " Na isne dhang se khane diya aur ab bata bhi nahi raha ki hum ja kyu rahe hain. Idiot", Ayush said in annoyance. "Kya bola bey?" , Sidharth mocked him. " Haan saale.Idiot bola tujhe.Bhabhi thik bolti hai ki tu kutta hi hai. Yaar kam se kam mujhe parathe toh khane deta. Noor baby ne banaye the. Abhi gussa ho jaegi" , Ayush said. "Noor baby! ", Sidharth's eyes widened in shock. "Haan woh actually hogya bas", Ayush said as he looked down and blushed hard. " Abey ay majnu thoda sambhal ke. dono hi gusse wali hain.meri wali extra hai thodi ", Sidharth chuckled as he said this.

Ayush touched Sidharth's forehead first and then his neck . He made a confused face then and shrugged his shoulders. Sidharth hit at the back of Ayush's head and said," Abey , tujhe kya hogya ab". " Yeh toh mujhe puchna chahiye. The great Sidharth Shukla ji apna pyar accept kar rahe hain. Wahi check kar raha tha ki kahin bukhar toh nahi hai na tujhe". Such a tease Ayush was! he left no chance to tease any of the two lovebirds, especially Sidharth. Sidharth cleared his throat and started reading a magazine while Ayush was busy thinking of more ways to tease the both of them. The question about why they were going to Punjab striked his mind again. He asked Sidharth bht the latter didnot answer.

After sometime, came in an air hostess. She was beautiful and even carried herself very well. Having asked the other passengers, she headed towards Sidharth. She seemed to be crazy for him and why woukd she not be? He is  such a great busnessman and most of the girls dreamt of him. Having reached near his seat, she leaned towards him and asked in a very husky voice, " Sir, what would you like to have?" Though it took few seconds for Sidharth to realise that someone stood there, Ayush was gawking at the lady. * Ayush, ab tu single nahi raha beta.Abey agrar usko pata chala na toh mera bharta bana degi. Control Ayush control. Itna bhi mat kar ki apni wali ko bhi dekhne layak na bache . Sabse pehle toh wahi khoon karegi mera*, Ayush thought to himself and looked back into his book.

Sidharth looked up at the lady who was standing ; well literally falling over him, to be precise. "Sir, what would you like to have?", she asked again. " Thank you but i would not have anything", Sidharh answered. Well, the girl should have left by now but she did not. She was another Krisha in making. "Sir, kindly have something. I would be really happy. For me atleast". She probably seemed to have forgotten what she was there for. Her inner fangirl had awakened. She continuously gawked at Sidharth. above all, why would he have something for her? It was quite funny for Sidharth as he reagularly faced such fans. He was rather proud of himself. he picked up some chocolates from the tary and said," Well miss, I'm not supposed to please you". He passed her a sarcastic smile and she could do nothing but leave.

It was not just her.He had to meet many of such kind. They clicked pictures with him and some even got a note written by him for themselves, their friends and one of them even got a note for her pet. Ayush was noticing all of the events that happened.He way too much noticed even the way they sticked to him. Being a good devar, he had compiled all of it for Shehnaaz. * Band toh teri bajegi shukli *, Ayush smirked to himself.

The flight safely landed Punjab. Sidharth and Ayush collected their luggage and sat in their cab. " Ayush please Shehnaaz ke ghar pe gadha panti mat karna", Sidharth said. "Waise bhai kis khushi mein aap yeh bol rahe hain? Impress karna hain?oho..Acha?", Ayush teased agin. " Abey chede bina kya tujhe shanti nahi milti hai?",Sidharth said in annoyance." Teri sadi si shakal dekhne mein mazaa aata hai", Ayush said as he laughed out hard.