CHAPTER 11

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were soon disturbed by some footsteps and they abruptly separated. They headed back to the party as it had been an hour since they escaped from it. They went back hand in hand, stealing glances at each other which was interrupted by someone.

" Tum dono kahan the? ",asked Abhimanyu, raising an eyebrow at the two. Sidharth hid there hands behind while Shehnaaz started fumbling. " Mai call receive karne gayi thi". " Washroom gaya tha mai" . They spoke together. " I mean woh call receive karke gayi thi aur mai washroom de wapas aate time raste pe mil gaya ", clarified Sidharth. Abhimanyu was enjoying the situation very well. He had received an urgent call and due to the noise around, he went to the other side of the farmhouse when he saw them dancing. He was very sure that something was cooking up between the two of them.

" Sidharth, backside pe shayad koi tha. Just get it checked once",said Abhimanyu, looking down and smiling. Sidharth couldn't breathe for a second. He was very nervous. To be precise, phati padi thi uski. " Maa ne bulaya tha tujhe", Abhimanyu said again and left them two of them with the awkwardness. Sidharth imidiately rushed from the place, leaving Shehnaaz back. He turned back and again returned to her. He pulled her with himself to maa's room.

Sidharth saw his mom sitting and signalled Shehnaaz to enter. " Namaste aunty! ", she wished, joining her hands.

" Namaste beta", maa replied and looked at Sidharth.

" Maa, she's Shehnaaz". He introduced her to his mom.

" Arey Shehnaaz tum ho! Mere paas baitho na",she said with lots of love filled in her eyes. Shehnaaz smiled at her and sat beside her. Meanwhile, maa sent Sidharth to get her medicines from the car.

She took Shehnaaz's hand in hers and held it tight. " Kaisi ho beta?", she enquired of Shehnaaz.

" Mai thik hoon. Aapki tabiyat kharab thi suna tha. Abhi kaise ho aap? ", Shehnaaz asked in a very sweet tone.

" Mai bhi thik hoon bacha".

Maa rubbed her thumb on the back of her hand and said, " Tujhe pata hai beta, mera tujhse milne ka bohot mann tha".

"Aap mujhe pehle se Jaante ho? ", asked Shehnaaz.

" Aur kya? Jab se yeh trip seems aaya hai, teri baatein karte thakta hi nahi. Khid toh pagal hai hi tere peeche, Mujhe bhi kar diya hai. Kabhi kabhi toh irritate kar deta hai. Lekin itna toh mujhe pata tha ki tujhe ek baar toh zarur milna hai ", said a smiling maa.

Shehnaaz was surprised at what she heard. She thought that she was the one who missed Sidharth. He missed her too. The same way.

" Wahi mai sochu yeh itna khush kaise hai aaj bhala ". Maa's words broke her chain of thoughts. Maa believed that the girl had a great impact on her son. Both of them had known each other for some weeks only, still she managed to make him fall in love with her. He didnot know it but his mother knew. They talked with each other for a few more minutes until she took a leave. " Beta, ghar aana ",maa said as Shehnaaz left.

* Few weeks later *

It has been three weeks since the party took place. Shehnaaz has been to Sidharth's home twice for lunch but she often spent time with them. Shehnaaz became quite close to Abhimanyu and his wife ,Chetna ago was a doctor. Generally whenever Chetna wasn't at home, it was Shehnaaz who took care of Pari. Pari has become the apple of her eyes. Abhimanyu was just like a brother to her. Sidharth's and Shehnaaz's relationship also progressed. They behaved like a couple but termed themselves as friends.

Shehnaaz kept her dishes in the sink and returned to her room, washing her hands. She unlocked her phone and to three missed calls from Sidharth. She called him back and he picked up the phone in the first ring.

" Boliye maate".

" Kullu, aaj tumlog dinner pe aa rahe ho na?"

" Baby, sorry Lekin maa aur bhabhi ko chod ke sab aaenge. Maa Roma aunty ke ghar par hai aur bhabhi hospital mein hai ".

" Acha thik hai. Tu aur Ayush jaldi aa jana na bebu. I miss you! "

" I miss you too baby ",he said and hung up the call.

Shehnaaz was obviously upset at the absence of maa and bhabhi but she understood the situation. She had prepared the main course and now decided to make a chocolate cake. She stood the vessel twice after pouring the batter in and it set beautifully. It fitted in ur just like how the two of them fitted into each others emptiness. She put the cake in the oven and went to open the door as the bell rang.

Sidharth and Ayush stood there with a bouquet of red roses. She hugged them as they entered and placed themselves on the sofa. Shehnaaz offered them some lemonade and had it with them. Since the time the two of the friends had arrived, Ayush's eyes searched for the someone. " Aa jaegi woh das minute mein Ayush. Itni bachaini? Wah! ", Shehnaaz said whole Ayush ended up blushing hard. She excused herself from them and went to the kitchen. Sidharth followed her there while Ayush went through the books arranged in the mini library in her drawing room.

Shehnaaz was chopping some capsicums when she felt a pair of large arms engulfing her. She felt a face nuzzle in her neck and she knew the touch very well. It was her Sidharth. She bent her neck to the same side he nuzzled his neck into and giggled. Sidharth turned her around and made her sit on the slab and stood between her legs. He brushed his cheek with hers and placed a sweet kiss there. His lips lingered there for some more time when he spoke against them, "Hassi kyu? "

" Gardan mein gudgudi ho rahi thi. Isliye ",she said, giggling more. He brought his face infront of her's and said in an irritated tone, " Moti yaar! Pure romance ki dhajiya udaati hai tu ".

" Chod na bebu. Acha sun na, help karwade na",she said, hugging him hard, literally jumping on him.

" Aapki sewa pe haazir madam! ",he said and started chopping the vegetables.

****
Guys! The next update is here! See aaj Jaldi se diya update! Anyway, do vote and comment. Shower your love!

Congrats for 3M guys! I'm so happy! Guys, follow me on twitter too, @sid_di_saali it is!

Love you all, truck bharke! The next chapter is going to be more fun I assure! ^ _^