CHAPTER 14

Shehnaaz sat in the cafe, having coffee during the break. She had a coffee mug in one hand while she fidgeted her fingers. She constantly gazed at the table.

" Yeh apna dimag sadaa rahi hai aur ab mujhe bhi nahi bakshegi ", Sidharth murmured to himself as he walked towards his fireball. He grabbed a coffee and took a seat in front of her. He said nothing. Just kept gazing at her. She was no less! She could see him sitting in front but how well she ignored him. She wouldn't apologise and initiate this time. Well, she never did! It was him who apologized every time.

" Mai kisi ko bata dun ki aaj mai raman ke thele ke gupchup khane jaunga ", he said eying at Shehnaaz while she still continued sipping her coffee without stealing a glance at him. " Extra mirchi dalwake woh bhi. Socha koi khaega par thik hai. Waise bhi aaj hi last kha sakte hain. Kal se toh navratri shuru hai". It suddenly striked Shehnaaz's mind that she could not have onion and garlic from tomorrow. She felt such an urge to go with him. She felt the craving but still acted unbotheted for "sorry " didnot come her way yet.

Sidharth sat there looking at her face which looked hilarious. He stood up and started to leave, keeping his cup on the table. " Mujhe bhi khana hai",she said very softly though wanted him to listen. " Kisi ne kuch bola kya? Excuse me ma'am, did you say something? " He just loved teasing her. " No", she turned her head to the opposite side. Sidharth chucked at her childish self and bent to her. He encircled his arm around her and made her stand, buring her head into his chest and pecking her temple. He dragged her out with himself to Abhimanyu's cabin. Abhimanyu wasn't in the office. He had some important meeting to attend.

Sidharth made Shehnaaz sit on the sofa and himself sat on the floor. " Baby tu gussa hai merese? ", he asked.
She again said nothing but hummed. " Acha sorry na",he held his ears and closed his eyes tight, apologising to the one sitting infront. " Haye Sidharth tujhe pata hai Mai kabse wait kar rahi thi sorry ka. Chal koi na shaam ko khaenge aur baby please I want khatirdari aaj". Shehnaaz jumped with joy in a second. That's what always happened. May it be his fault or hers, the word sorry was reserved for him. He felt it so cute but at times it got irritating too. She loved it though. They were pure cartoons in the disguise of normal humans.

He giggled at her and pulled her cheek. " Mera puttu ",he said lovingly. " Fuck! What did I just say? Baby I'll have to stay away from you", he blurted out, shaking his head in disbelief for what he said. He was becoming more of her now. Well who could imagine someone like him speaking her language. Shehnaaz hit him on his head and said, " Tu na kutta mat ban. Kya matlab hai tera? Merese dur rehna hai na tujhe, daffa ho ja tu ". It didn't go well with her this time.

Shehnaaz pulled the cabins door and rushed outside while Sidharth ran behind her. He walked slowly as he approached towards the desks for he didn't want to show the side if his and moreover he had nothing but a deal with their company and he wasn't supposed to behave that way. The whole day went, secretly coaxing her while she continued showing him all of her attitude.

Shehnaaz was waiting near the main gate of the office till Sidharth brought his car. Karan, her colleague from the editing department met her and started talking to her. Meanwhile Sidharth had already reached there for five minutes. He was getting annoyed at the sight of her talking to some other man. She was laughing very hard and pulled his cheeks. Wait, this wasn't the end of it. She hugged him tight after that. Sidharth's temper rose like fire. That was it. It got down if the car, grabbed her waist tight and took her to the car, excusing themselves from him.

Shehnaaz, though unaware of the reason for his possessiveness, loved it. He looked angry though. She kept her hand on his and pressed it tightly. He looked at her while she smiled at him. " Kya hua? ",she asked. " Who was he? ",he asked furiously. " Karan tha baby, Rakhi brother. Bohot support karta hai",she said this to him remembering all the times he stood by her like a shield when everybody was against her.

Sidharth's change in reaction was a drastic one. It didnot take him even a second to return back to his normal notorious self. * Rakhi brother.. Yesss! Rakhi brother! Waise bhi mere saamne woh tikta bhi nahi*, Sidharth thought. He was happy for Karan was just a brother and happier for he really stood by her. He wasn't like the regular boys out there who made relations just for the sake ki having some.

" Kutte gupchup khila ",she said. He drives to their favourite gupchup stall and got down the car. " Bhaiya do plate bana dijiye na", Shehnaaz said to the man. " Arey didi itne din baad aayi hain? Kaisi hai aap? ", the man exclaimed in joy after seeing her. Shehnaaz said that she was doing absolutely fine and asked about Riya and Rohit, his children. " Arey didi Riya paanch class mein chali gayi aur Rohit to chauthi mein hai. Sab thik hai. Agar aap unka fees nahi daalte toh inlog bhi yahi kaam karte aaj",he said both being happy and disappointed. Well, he couldn't thank Shehnaaz enough for what all she did for his family.

" Aur didi shadi kar liye aur humko bataye nahi ",said the man. " Kab? ",she questioned. " Kal Noor didi aayi thi toh unko puche the aap kaisi hain toh boli ki apne pati ke saath mast hai. Naam puche toh boli Sidharth hai unka naam",he said very normally. That's what he knew. Sidharth's and Shehnaaz's face was flushed with red. Pati? Seriously? Well they couldn't hide the blush. " Dost hai woh mera. Noor Kuch bhi bolti hai . Acha sir kitna time lagega bhaiya? ", she asked him trying to change the topic.

The man handed them their plates and they stood near the car, having it.
" Tu janti hai isko? Kaise? ", Sidharth asked her, putting a big gupchup in his mouth. " Jab mai Punjab mein rehti thi toh toh yeh humare ghar ke peeche rehte the. Bohot ache log hain. Bachpan se inke yahan hi gupchup khaya hai maine. Bohot ache hain na? Tu hi kutta hai jo kabhi yahan aata nahi. Dekh badhiya laga na taste? " Sidharth nodded his head in a yes.

" Toh kuch problem ke wajah se inhe yahan aana pada", she completed as she out teh last puri in her mouth. They payed him the money and sat back in the car. " Sahi tha yaar ", Sidharth said. " Isliye kehte hain ki Shehnaaz ki baatein maana karo. An chal jaldi. Pari gussa hai merese ", Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth switched on the radio which played songs as beautiful as they were together. The drive to home was rather peaceful and an enjoyable one as they talked to each other about lot more things.

***
Hi guys! The next update is here. Do vote and comment if you liked it! Shower some love ❤.