CHAPTER 10

Shehnaaz reached the venue in fifteen minutes. She straightened her dress before heading inside. Admist the crowd, her eyes searched for just one person whom she couldn't find. It was Sidharth. While she walked further, she could feel all the eyes on her. It was obvious for she was an epitome of beauty. Most of them were dumbstruck at her beauty while the others started bitching about her. They were jealous of her which was quite obvious to make out.

She was wearing a bodycon dress

She ignored them and moved towards her friends. " Shehnaaz, aaj sab flat hone wale hain", said one of her friends.

" Already ho chuke hain baby ",said Shehnaaz, flipping her hair to the other side.

" Shehnaaz sun na please. Tu Sidharth sir ko jaanti hai kya? ",questioned Ritika.

Shehnaaz denied. Ritika felt that she was lying. She was about to cross question when Krisha said, " I don't think she knows him. Waise bhi chipakne ke liye jaane ki kya zarurat ", and she left the place, smirking.

" Shehnaaz please Bura mat maan. Woh gai jo aisi",said Ritika. Krisha left no chance to demean Shehnaaz. She was too difficult to understand. Shehnaaz hidden her head in agreement and excused herself to have some food.

While Shehnaaz was walking towards the food counter, a little girl bumped into her and fell down. Shehnaaz quickly helped her stand and cupped her little face with both of her hands. The cute, little girl was looking at Shehnaaz and continuously weeping. Shehnaaz bent down and asked her , " Baby tumko lagi kya?"  The Little girl nodded her head and made a cute pout. She said," Zor de lagi mujhe". Shehnaaz couldn't help but be in awe of the little one. She remembered how her mother used to hit the floor whenever she fell down. She did the same. She hit the floor thrice and said, " Dekho cheeti mar gayi. Maine zameen Ko bhi maara. Ab no crying. Sorry". Shehnaaz looked at her with puppy eyes and made a cute pout. The little girl giggled.

" Aap na angel jaise ho. Pyaari si",said the little girl, pulling Shehnaaz's cheeks with her tiny hands. Shehnaaz smiled at her and asked her what her name was. She answered, " Pari. Aapka naam Kya hai? "

" Shehnaaz".

Pari tried speaking the name but failed. " Mujhse nahi hora ",she whined. Shehnaaz offered her an ice-cream and said, " Aap mujhe jo man kare bula lo ". Pari started thinking and after some seconds replied. " Angel bulaungi ". She gave a large grin and ran away. Shehnaaz smiled at the little one's retreating figure and looked for a seat as she carried the plate of manchurian, putting a ball of it in her mouth.

" Miss Shehnaaz, kitna khaogi aur? ",said Sidharth, standing behind her. Shehnaaz looked back and her mouth fell open. He looked hot. Very hot.

He was wearing this

He was wearing this.

She tapped on the seat in front and signalled him to take a seat there. He sat on the chair in front and couldn't stop looking at her. " Mr. Sidharth, itna ghooroge toh nazar lag jaegi ",said Shehnaaz ,breaking his trance. She continued having her food. " Tu bhi kha na",she said holding a ball of manchurian close to his mouth. He denied having it. " Abey bandar jaisa bebu! Ek se Kuch nahi hoga. Please khale na! ",she requested and closed her eyes. He didnot deny this time. Shehnaaz smiled at him and flipped her hair , feeling proud of herself.

Sidharth could feel everybody's eyes in them. It made him feel awkward to a next level. He asked her for a walk and she happily agreed. Discarding the plate in the bin, they escaped from you the party and headed to the other side of the farmhouse. Sidharth had his hands in his pockets while Shehnaaz had her hands folded to get chest. They walked quietly.

" Woh I wasn't feeling comfortable there",Sidharth said.

" Hmm".

" Waise you look really good Shehnaaz! "

"Hmm".

" Manchurian was nice na! ",he said again.

She was testing his patience now. She just hummed again. " Yeh Kya hmm hmm lagaya Hua hai? Kuch bol bhi toh sahi tu",he said loudly. She finally spoke now. " Kuch soch rahi thi mai. Yeh log kaise hai na, Sidharth. Koi mauka nahi chodte Mujhe neecha dikhane ka. Kuch bolti nahi hoon par kharab lagta hai". She was really disheartened.

Sidharth cupped her face with one hand and rubbed her arm with the other. " Log toh kahenge Shehnaaz. Hum uska Kuch nahi kar sakte hain. Matter karta hai ki humare apne aur hum apne baare mein kya sochti hain. Humare pass jab itne pyaar karne wale hain toh inke baare mein kyu sochna ? Samjhi na". He wiped a tear which fell from her left eye. Shehnaaz stood on her toes, raising herself and kissed his cheek.

"  Waise Shukla, tu kam hot nahi hai", she said to lighten up the situation. " Tu na puri ki puri bachi hai. Kab tera mood change ho jaata hai, kisi Ko nahi pata. Bhagwaan ka bhi nahi. Meri bhatiji bhi terese mature hai moti ",he said. How could she not earn a smack? Shehnaaz hit him hard on his chest. " Tu jo hai na, I hate you",she shouted. He chucked at her childish self for she didn't even wait for a second and said, " Waise sachi ka nahi bola maine ". She surely is the eighth wonder!

" Hum dono ne matching ki hai Sidharth ",she said as she jumped with excitement. He thought and prayed that she never loses her innocence. She had such a quality! She was someone who got happy at the smallest of things. " Tu abhi notice kar rahi hai? ", he asked. " Haan" , she giggled. Shehnaaz was continuously blabbering as she hit her head on the pillar. She whined in pain and rubbed her forehead hard. Sidhartg couldnot control his laugh. " Kutta" , she shouted. He still couldnot stop laughing. He brought his hand forward to touch her forehead but she jerked his hand off. He held his ears and stood infront of her.

" Maar isko ", she said.

He widened his eyes at this extra dramatic ass standing. She was so cute. " Dekh Kya raha hai? Maar is pillar ko". He just couldn't believe her. He hit the pillar twice and she giggled. " Abey screw dheela hai kya? ",he questioned. She talked at him but then hugged him tight.

They turned back to return to the party for they have not been there for a long time. She walked ahead but experienced a strong pull. Her chest hit his chest with a thud. She was looking into his eyes and so was he lost in hers. He tucked in her waving locks behind her ear and carresssd her face. " Humesha aise hi rehna", he whispered, coming close to her ears. She could feel chills down her spine. He came back to her fave and placed a beautiful kiss on her forehead.

She held his hands and placed her feet on his, removing her heels. She rested her head on his chest and hugged him close. He rested his chin on her head and hugged her back to life. She never stopped giving sweet in his chest. They could hear the sweet music play in the background and they started swaying to the tune. It was just three of them together; the darkness of the magical night, the lovely music and them. Sidharth's and Shehnaaz's eyes were closed as they felt the love between them.

It was such a night when they forgot what they presently shared, where they stood , and everything that was happening around. These were their souls enjoying. Everything that happened, happened from the heart now. The night was magical indeed and do were they!

****
Guys! The next update is here! I couldn't update early for my live classes ( they are irritating though!) . I try to update the chapters asap but can't help.

Do vote and comment guys.

Lots of love to you all! Sending pyaar truck bhar ke.

Yes! I'm so happy Aaj ke trend ke liye and Upar se comment ne toh meri jaan leli! Jduhdbdksksudhdhnd that was so nicebhududjjdjd!

Shower some love! 💝