CHAPTER 8

" Three weeks Shehnaaz. Teen hafte. Mai Toh abhi tak us zone de bahar nahi nikli" , said Noor while she sat on the couch and chopped off her nails. Shehnaaz sat on the basket chair in her balcony. Her hands were folded against her chest, her head was tilted and she rested it against the chair. She had her phone in one and and a novel in the other which she opened to the same page everyday.

" Call karun? ",she said out loud. "Uthaye ga na? Bola toh tha usne",she said again. She had a habit of talking to herself. She had it since childhood. But these dilouges were her routine for the last three weeks. Often when she sat with her novel in the evening, she always had Sidharth's contact opened in her phone and she even spent hours thinking whether she should call him. " Teen hafte se ek hi page pe hai tu. Kar kya rahi hai madam? ",said Noor, walking towards Shehnaaz. Even this was added to her everyday thing. The moment she used to see Noor approaching, she pressed the power button off and hid her phone. Nether did she have the courage to call him nor to tell anyone how bad she wanted to hear him once.

Sidharth's condition was no different. He too sat with the same thoughts everyday. He too hesitated to call her but had the same craving to hear her once;just like she did. It had been very long since he partied,so, Ayush and he decided to drink and party that night at Sidharth's home. They were all ready with the loud music, ready to kill it. They danced way too much, ate way too much and even drank more than their capacity. They were enjoying every bit of the night.

It was about 2:00 am when Shehnaaz's phone rang. She was half asleep. So, she received the call without even knowing the caller and kept it on her ear. Har she seen the caller, she would have jumped out of the bed with joy.

" Hello ",she said, still half asleep.

" Ay. Ta nan tan tan tan.. Kya bolti  tu? ",came a voice from the other side.

"Hain? Kya kholti tu? Mai kya kholungi? ",she said, scrunching her nose. She exactly said what she heard from the other side.

" Sun",he said, ignoring Shehnaaz's questions.

" Suna ",was the reply.

" Aati kya khandala? ", was the next statement.

" Danda la? Khoteya danda kyo leyana? Mere ghar pe Chor hai? Hain? Chorrr! Chor! Chor! Chor! ",she started shouting asleep.

" Abey Ayush! Mujhe Toh lagta hai ki teri bhabhi ne jyada pee rakhi hai ",said Sidharth to Ayush and fell off the bed.

" Le bhabhi ne gaali bhi dedi. Isliye gira tu! Meri Shukli! Shukliiiii! Haaye ni meri shukli! Haye bi meri shukliiii! Haaye nahi meri Shukli! ",said Ayush and further started singing in his own world.

Meanwhile, Noor got up on hearing Shehnaaz shouting. She woke her up and asked what was wrong. Shehnaaz's happiness knew no bounds when she realised whom she was talking to. She face palmed herself on realising what she had been doing on the phone some moments back.

She continued in a very low voice, " Hello, Sidharth ".

"Tujhe iski bhabhi bana doon..Chalti Kya? ",he sang in a deep voice which was more than enough to send chills down her spine.

* Isn't he being too sexy? SHUT UO SHEHNAAZ! * ,she thought. Her thoughts were broken when she heard him crying loudly.

" Sidharth! ",she said again. Her heart broke hearing him cry.

" Humre husband humko pyar naahi karte! " He started crying again. Shehnaaz was startled. * What is this man even? Yeh mazaak kar raha? *,she again thought to herself.

" Inko aata hi nahi. Inse hota hi nahi. Pyar nahi karte. Romance nahi karte", he said again beating his chest dramatically. Shehnaaz broke into a fit of laughter. " Sidharth tu na pagal hogya hai" , she said laughing out loud.

" Acha Ek baat bataun ",said Sidharth in a suspicious tone. Shehnaaz was enjoying all of it. Firstly she was taking to Sidharth. That itself was sufficient for her to be at cloud nine.

" Hmm. ",was the reply.

" Mere pati ko mat batana Lekin. Mai na pregnant hoon. I have a huge tummy. It has fishes, chicken and pata ek ped bhi hai. Maine seed khaya tha na. Isliye. Batana mat kisko ". He said it just like a small child shared his secrets. His voice had such cuteness. Shehnaaz couldn't control her laugh at all and fell down on the floor. " WTF, meri kamar! Sidharth tune pee rakhi hai na?", she said holding her stomach tight. It was paining because of laughing so loud.

" No baby. Darling, mere haat mein is bottle ki kasam Maine nahi pee rakhi",he said. " Basanti! In kutton ke saamne mat nachna darling! Other wise your kamar will lachak baby! ", he said again.

" Sidharth, so ja tu",said Shehnaaz, " Mujhe kal office bhi jaana hai".

"No baby! Kyu baby?",said Sidharth.

" So",she said.

" No",he replied.

" So"

"No"

"So"

"No"

"So"

" So",he said mistakenly. " WTF!! ", he said again.

" Chal so ab",she said.

" Good night baby! Inquilab Zindabad! Abhiroop go back!! ", he shouted. * Wtf! Abhiroop? Abey Isko Kya hua? *, she thought. He kept shouting slogans all throughout. She was happy and so was he. Listening to each other , they dozed off to sleep. Their breath were even and even their souls were at peace. It's not important to have deep talks all the time. Lights talks too make your day. They slept talking to each other. One wasn't in his senses while the other made memories, to tell the other one what all they did in the dark of nights! This was just the beginning!

*****
Heya!!
I tried making you all laugh a bit. I hope I did it or made you smile at least! Shower this chapter with thus much love!

Donot forget to vote and comment. It really makes me happy! I love all of you truck bharke. Bohot saara pyaar!