Luxury of the first order

Arriving at the quarters after what seemed like forever turning and twisting down the eerily similar dark hallways. The trooper stopping at a door, opening the hatch he says "this is your room. Get dressed, you will be meeting your master soon." With that he leaves you, the door slamming shut behind him causing you to jump.

Turning your focus to a big room of all black, black marble floors, black walls, black curtains, furniture all with a slick gloss covering them. The only color in the room was your bed linens a stunning bright first order red , the bed being a solid black canopy bed with intricate patterns carved into the darkened wood. Lined with a black mesh net and topped with far too many pillows for your personal preference. Coming from a hostage upbringing all you have ever known is the hard floor and an old clumpy pillow you have cherished your whole life, even if it was almost falling apart. So truth be told the fact that you had this massive bed all to your own was enough to mask the fact that you were just involved in a battle, stolen once again and told you'd be working for the first order. Saying to yourself 'I guess I'll take whatever upgrade I can get right?' Laughing at the dark humor of it.

Continuing to look around the room, walking to the vanity opposite to the bed running your fingers across the cold feel of it. Thinking to yourself 'why would a servant even need a vanity?' Curious you open the drawers, seeing them to your surprise filled with makeup, and jewelry. Gasping, they must have put you in the wrong room no way is all this beautiful stuff for you! Picking up a necklace feeling its weight in your hand, it's black plated silver with a single red ruby in the shape of a heart. Running your fingers along the other necklaces, earrings, and bracelets noticing they are all black or silver with embellishments of red ruby or black diamond beautiful pieces, each one uniquely different than the next. Moving on to the makeup, the eye shadows being all shades of nudes and blacks with a few reds and purples. The lipsticks range from black to blood red with some soft pinks and a few nudes. 'These are all beautiful' you think 'but why am I to have these?' Shutting the drawers and bringing your focus to the closet, putting one hand on each of the handles pulling them open mouth dropping in awe of the size of it. Rows and rows of dresses, tops, bottoms, shoes, and bags everything in dark colors, at this point you are not surprised. In fact, you hate to admit it, but you have always secretly loved the dark aesthetic of the first order.

Walking into the closet running your hands along the clothing, feeling bits of leather, lace, and velvet. Stopping towards the back as something has caught your eye. Pulling a piece of clothing off the rack you see its lingerie! Quickly hanging it back up, wiping your hands at your side. 'Okay... okay... obviously this room was meant for someone else, someone much much closer to Kylo Ren than you ever hoped to be.' But you paused for a second... thinking... 'what exactly does his personal servant include?'

Hearing your hatch swing open, seeing a droid come rolling in. It stops in front of you saying, "I am R-8260, I will be your droid while you are stationed here at the starkiller base." "Nice to meet you." You say.

The droid makes a startled noise and rushes to you "Master Ren is expecting you very soon you must get dressed at once!" Looking at the droid saying sarcastically "this room is obviously a mistake I am to be a servant; I've never seen any servant dressed in anything half as nice as this stuff." The droid doesn't hesitate "no, no this is the right room, Kylo is an especially important and respected leader. He expects his personal help to look a certain way."

And with that he gestures his mechanical hands in the motion hurry along. You say, "okay okay, no need to rush I'm going geez." The droid informing you that a trooper will Arrive precisely in 30 minutes to take you to the commander then it turns and quickly rolls out of the room, leaving you once again to its vast silence.