Bittersweet

The fitting was mostly a blur as the women roughly undressed you letting little comments slip about the "poorly chosen attire" while forcing the tight corset binding undergarments on before slipping the dress over your head pulling it down where it rests perfectly upon your hips. After squeezing, tugging, zipping, lacing and buttoning the dress together the women are finally in silence for the first time since you've met them, gazing they stare in amazement before one finally speaks up "wow who knew our work could get any better than the last dress, she looks stunning." Another shouts towards Kylo's turned figure "you sure you don't want a little peek Supreme leader? We won't tell anybody, come take a look at your bride, she's beautiful!!" Looking up at his back for a moment it seems as if he's going to turn around but instead it shrugs lowly replying "I already know what the dress looks like...I designed it remember? Besides, I needn't be reminded of her beauty...it's an image that forever resides within my mind."

Half blushing at the sentimental remark but half frowning because part of you secretly wanted him to see you in the beautiful gown to be reminded of his love for you, upon turning around even yourself if shocked at its beauty it being the most gorgeous dress you've ever seen and that's saying a lot coming from the massive amounts of gowns Kylo has provided. The attention to detail is immaculate, somehow, they managed to bring his drawing to life perfectly, capturing each romantic lace detail followed by the light sparkling of glitter beneath the tulle. Running your fingers over the silky delicate fabric staring at the breathtaking woman looking back from the mirror letting out a small gasp, Kylo speaks from across the room "something wrong? It is the dress isn't it? It's not what you wanted I knew..." cutting him off "no...it's perfect..." silence fills the room once more as the women finish with the final steps before slipping the dress back off and placing it back into its velvet covered bag.

Pulling down the red silk robe hanging from the vanity and wrapping it around your figure then turning to the women "could you please give us a moment... thank you for the dress it's really lovely..." reading the energy within the room they look at you then over at Kylo and back towards you before silently nodding and heading out the door. Finally alone, softly speaking "Kylo..." the sound of your voice makes him jump before quietly replying "yes..." finishing tying the robe and turning around facing his back "please..." reluctantly he turns finally facing in your direction before nervously fumbling with the sides of his cloak "please don't let my memory of this day be filled with thoughts that the person I'm supposed to marry doesn't even want to be around his bride...at least pretend you care...please..." the obvious change within his expression gives way to a hidden pain before softening up.

Slowly walking forwards his gaze travels up and down your frame before stopping only inches away, lifting his gloved hand up it slips some hair behind your ear before gently brushing the hand along your jaw where it lingers for a moment. Very quietly he speaks with smooth calming tones "I do care (y/n)...I'm sorry if I ruined this day for you, I hadn't planned to be so...upset." Glancing down looking at the space between your feet and his "it's not your fault it's mine, you have every right to be mad at me...if you don't want to get married just tell me I'll understand...I wouldn't want to marry me either." With a quick scoop of his fingers beneath your chin the motion easily forces you to look up at him, noticing his expression is firm which equally matches the new deeper tone he replies "of course I want to get married, you can't get rid of me that easily. I'm just...I just feel a little..." softly cutting him off "hurt...I know...and I'm the cause..." slow heavy tears fill your eyes before rolling down your dimly illuminated cheeks "you won't even hardly touch me...how could you still want to spend forever together?"

The hand beneath your chin pulls back only making your heart sink thinking he's going to recluse again but instead it softly glides down the silky fabric upon your arm until it slips just along your hip dipping onto the small of your back, without hesitation a gentle tug along your figure presses it into his feeling the stern frigid feel of his chest. Instantly locking both arms around soaking in every inch of his frame feeling as if it has been years since you have felt the comforting embrace "oh Kylo...please don't let go." Responding but wrapping his other long arm around your frame both hands rest at the small of your back with fingertips lingering just upon the sensitive area below it, lightly squeezing holding your figure still against him revealing the slight tremble within his stance. Looking up the warm lights softly reflects within his eyes as they stare down upon you, slipping a hand up softly sliding it along his chest, up and around the curves of his neck it rests just upon his shoulder.