Figure it out myself

After enjoying the meal in bed he rises walking towards the bathroom after a few moments the sound of running water fills the room, standing only now realizing everything below is incredibly sore each step is difficult but manageable if taken slowly 'damn he really tore me up last night didn't he?' Slowly walking towards to the bathroom opening the door going inside, Kylo is already in the shower washing his hair with his back facing the shower door. Opening it quietly while slowly stepping in walking up behind him gently wrapping your arms around his frame, jumping he spins around poorly trying to wipe shampoo from his eyes "don't scare me like that! When are you going to learn I could easily kill you!"

Placing your hands to his head then slowly pushing it back under the water gently washing the soap from his face while moving his hair back "I'm sorry... I keep forgetting you are so jumpy... do you forgive me?" He stares down at you for a long moment then raises his hand quickly pressing it against your face squishing a handful of bubbles into your mouth "there, we're even now." Coughing on the suds slapping his chest "bleh! Not funny!" Laughing he pulls you back with him submerging you under the water watching as it runs down your face, chest, and along your breasts "you're so beautiful you know that, the most beautiful woman in all the galaxy" he kisses your cheek making his way down your jaw reaching your neck his lips tasting at your throat while he whispers against it "and you're all mine...."

Grabbing the shampoo bottle squirting some into his hand then sweetly massaging it along your scalp, closing your eyes enjoying his large hands scrubbing your body clean taking the time to wash each curve slowly. After applying conditioner, he moves to your back scrubbing gently with his loofah in circular motions along your shoulders then slowly dragging it down your spine, suddenly he gasps stopping. Opening your eyes "Kylo what's wrong?" Kneeling running his hands along your butt while gently kissing, each small peck is mixed with butterflies and fire he quietly says "I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't realize I hit you that hard... your entire ass is bruised... I got carried away... sometimes I just get this darkness inside me and I can't control it..." turning around grabbing his hand pulling him up level, kissing him deeply wrapping your arms tightly around him noticing his body is trembling. "Don't be sorry Kylo, I enjoyed it... a lot actually. Besides these are the first bruises I have ever gotten that had a happy ending; I promise I am okay if you really hurt me, I would have said something okay?" He's staring down at the floor, lifting his gaze to yours "besides turns out I quite like your dark side..." Reluctantly a small grin forms along his face "you say that now but what you experienced last night was only a small portion of what I'm capable of."

Rinsing out the remaining bath products then slowly cornering him against the wall cupping his soft member in your hand, leaning in standing on your tip toes whispering in his ear "I guess you'll just have to show me sometime." Releasing him then slowly walking out of the shower giggling to yourself while glancing back noticing he is still against the wall staring blankly, drying off he finally steps out his cock slightly hard again. Mouth dropping "I didn't mean right now Kylo, damn." looking at you for a moment then down as if he didn't even realize he was hard "oh... uh yeah sorry about that you made me think about some things. But anyways I couldn't now even if I wanted too, I need to get dressed and head out I'm late as it is..." frowning in a begging tone "I don't know why but I can't get enough of you, you're the only man who's ever made me this horny...something James could only have hope for."

Suddenly Kylo becomes rigid quickly walking out of the bathroom, following him "oh hey by the way what were you trying to tell me the other night? I sort of cut you off multiple times, I'm sorry." Not answering right away instead rushing to dress himself then finally answers as he is sliding on his gloves "look... you might want to sit down..." A rush of anxiety floods your mind and body 'that doesn't sound good none of this could be great news.' Wrapping the towel around yourself then sitting on the edge of his bed "okay...." sitting opposite from you placing his hand on your thigh "I was coming to see you the other night and I found him...."

A loud knock on the door interrupts him, the hatch swings open as Hux comes marching in, pausing he glares down at your mostly exposed body giving a disgusted look then turning his focus to Kylo "Commander you are needed at once, there is word of a possible attack from the resistance. Snoke is waiting, there is no time for whatever (gesturing with his hands) this is." Hux marches out the door as quickly as he arrived, Kylo stands releasing your thigh stomping towards the door, standing rushing towards him grabbing his hand tugging him backwards "Kylo wait! What were you going to say!" He turns around sharply yanking you into his embrace kissing your lips hard "stay in my chambers today, there is no need to see James until we've talked. I must go now, trust me okay?" Before getting the chance to reply he's placed his helmet on rushing out the door, the loud bang of metal closing together echoes throughout his silent room thinking to yourself 'like hell I'm just going to sit here and wait around, obviously something happened and I'm going to find out what.'