Gut feeling

Tossing the towel to the floor, huffing while stomping towards the closet 'I don't know who I'm more frustrated with, Kylo for not just telling me what happened or James for well... being James.' Rummaging through the clothes trying to find something cute but comfortable thinking pants would probably hurt your very bruised behind, picking a long black skirt with a large open slit on the side showing your black stockings and garter belt paired with a simple long sleeve black shirt putting it all together with a black leather under breast corset. Applying a simple makeup look since Kylo did not have most of the items transferred over, the only things available are the makeup from the hospital bag, finishing the look by pulling your hair back into a tight low ponytail. Double checking your image making sure everything looks neat and tight before heading towards the door mind racing with an overwhelming amount of thoughts 'what if he hurt James, what if James tried to hurt him, what if he told James to leave me alone and that's why he hasn't been to visit or seemed even the least bit concerned?'

Opening the hatch taking a deep breath then walking out down the long cold corridor towards James's room, rounding the corner walking swiftly right to his door pounding hard against its metal. Waiting for a few moments standing quietly listening for any sign of movement inside but the room sounds completely empty, sighing walking away trying to think where exactly he could be 'maybe he's in the technician room after all its way past sunrise.' Walking in that direction knowing you'll have to pass directly by Kylo's office preparing yourself to sneak by it, peeking around the corner slowly looking through one of the big windows lining the back immediately eyeing Kylo, he's slouched over the table pointing at some paper visibly yelling his face noticeably red a pointed finger shaking with rage 'yikes I wonder what all that could be about, that's all I need is for him to catch me when he's already super pissed.'

Watching intently for the moment he turns around then darting across the hall quickly hoping your heels aren't loud enough to draw any unwanted attention, thinking you are in the clear when the sound of the office door opening paired with a few loud boot stomps alert you that Kylo is in the hall, quickly hiding up against the nearest wall pressing yourself as far back as possible placing a hand over your mouth holding back hurried breaths. Momentarily thinking you're in the clear then hearing the cluster of boots marching within close range the loudest pair belonging to Kylo, watching with fear as Hux walks directly by followed by a group of soldiers wearing all black with various heavy weapons, directly in the middle of them is Kylo stomping right past your somewhat hidden figure. Within seconds after his pass darting around the corner hoping he did not notice you, listening for his approaching march but only hearing it fade, releasing a long sigh paired with a few gulps of air.

Rushing off towards the supply room hoping you will finally be able to find James, arriving at the door knocking a few times then hearing the muffled sound of footsteps approaching. The door flings open, a short dark-haired man stands with his shoulder against the frame biting into an apple "uh how can I help you?" Pushing past him making your way into the room "where's James I need to talk to him, it's urgent." Chuckling while taking a large bite of the fruit chewing it for much longer than needed before finally replying "and you are?" Rolling your eyes "come on dude, you know who I am I saw you sitting with James at lunch. You know... I'm the girl you guys ignore because I work for Ky...the commander." Staring blankly, raising his arms in a shrugging manner while taking another bite, yourself huffing loudly walking up to him grabbing the apple mid bite ripping it from his mouth and tossing it across the room "cut the shit, the names (y/n) where is he, what are you hiding for him?" Anger flashes across his face then realization, his whole demeanor changes standing awkwardly crossing his arms while shuffling his feet "you're (y/n) like the (y/n)?" Stomping "yes! What part of that do you not understand?!" He looks confused "I'm sorry I just don't know what to think, James had told all of us you died." Gasping "HE WHAT?!" Nodding he replies "yeah, said you got in some freak accident and you didn't make it. Kind of makes sense now seeing how he moved..." cutting his sentence short "uh actually forget I said that last part he'll kill me if I say anything." Marching up to him pointing a finger in his face "tell me!" Pushing your hand back then walking away "look chick I don't know what impression James gave you but honestly you picked the wrong dude, I'm not outing my buddy... feel free to ask him for yourself last I heard he was headed to lunch."

Pausing momentarily considering pushing the matter further anger fuming, instead apologizing for throwing his lunch then leaving in a hurry the pain in your heart growing stronger the closer to the cafeteria you get. A pain you've felt once before with James, the pain a deep sharp prodding ache, each step closer making your heart flop 'come on James please prove my gut feeling wrong... I trusted you...who am I kidding I know the truth...' turning the final corner the cafeteria now coming into view, stopping momentarily trying to collect yourself then stepping forwards only to feel a tight grip on your arm, tugging you backwards.