Needed to feel you

*Kylo's view*

Lying restless in an unfamiliar bed brings nothing but constant tossing and turning unable to relax my mind is racing with thoughts of her 'is she lonely, is she safe, is she happy, did she find her gift?' The last question was answered with a sudden brief flash of her undeniably gorgeous figure staring at herself in the mirror holding the hilt tightly in one hand she presents herself exactly as I taught her. Chuckling into the night she must have projected her thoughts to mine unconsciously, rarely does she ever do that but usually it's mundane things throughout her day or random thoughts that sometimes don't make a lot of sense, but in this moment the image she choose is forever burned into my mind. Her powerful frame standing strong and bold while the moonlight glows upon her lace covered skin, she is beautiful, and she is mine.

Lying in the uncomfortably small bed until finally giving up around three AM unable to sleep knowing each time I close my eyes the only thing I'll see is her, standing in the moonlight, wearing that thin fragile gown, begging for my touch. Finally huffing kicking the covers off frustratingly, poorly dressing then slipping through the small door making sure the hallway is clear, dipping down the familiar walk towards my once lonely quarters knowing her alluring figure rests within my bed. Hardly able to contain myself sloppily unlocking the keypad watching the hatch swing open, knowing instantly that her breathing quickens. She is awake, clearly frightened not knowing it is me but her silhouette melts after I walk into the bedroom dropping my helmet to the floor it hits the marble with a heavy clunk.

*end Kylo's view*

Heart pounding not knowing who or what opened the door, nor why they would arrive in the middle of the night, mind racing over who it could be irrationally going straight to the thought of James not even thinking it could be Kylo after all it was his stubbornness that separated the two of you in the first place. Quickly after the hatch hisses shut once more, a loud stomping reaches the door to the bedroom confidently walking straight through the frame Kylo's large figure slowly becomes illuminated, feeling yourself relax half wanting to yell at him for frightening you and half unable to even move, stuck, frozen in place, watching his every move. The loud sound of his helmet hitting the floor is hastily followed by the sound of his cloak and tunic and a few other soft fabrics also finding their way to the floor, watching him walk by the dresser his face looking down while he walks glancing at the propped open gift. Eyeing the way his muscular frame glides with ease, each time one leg steps in front of the other his thighs tense revealing their beautifully hidden strong build, suddenly his figure stands at the edge of the bed hovering above breathing heavily.

Finally breaking the silence softly speaking into the night "what...why...I thought..." pulling the covers back swiftly, wasting no time the bed slouches under his weight while he crawls beneath the silk sheets continuing his way past the place he normally sleeps, all the way to your figure. His huge frame doesn't stop until it's forced your own back onto the pillow and he's slipped one leg between yours pulling the bottom of the gown up with his knee it rests just between your legs, trying to speak again "Kylo I..." ignoring you his mouth heavily presses into yours while his hips lustfully drive down shoving the slightly hardened outline of his member over the top of your barely covered slit. Sharply inhaling feeling yourself throb below barely able to mumble against his lips "I thought...tradition..." pressing his frame down harder his massive thighs forcing your legs even further apart with one hand quickly finding its way under your leg sitting himself up swiftly pulling at your thigh easily flipping your body over so that your now on your stomach. Deeply he scoffs "fuck tradition, I need to feel you."

Without warning he's gripped on to either side of your hips pulling your ass into the air hastily lifting the gown up even further it now rests at the small of your back, one hand lingers on your hip as the other slowly glides over your ass moving his fingers closer and closer to the rapidly growing wet spot between your legs. Softly his middle and ring finger trace the outline of your lips through your deep purple panties, they rub tenderly making sure to add more pressure towards the front just above your clit before letting up while they slide back making sure to hover over your core he groans "what was I thinking? Giving up the opportunity to make love one last time before the big day...my body is restless for you (y/n) and the moment I saw you holding that saber...so powerful..." with the last word his fingers slip the underwear to the side with ease just then two fingers instantly find their way inside pushing their long length deep they pause very slowly pumping back and forth only pulling out half an inch before dipping back inside.

All this sudden lust catches you off guard forcing out the longest moan knowing your body was craving him too, having been really upset that you were not going to experience this special moment with him. The drive of his fingers never quicken as he leans forward from behind letting his lips travel up your spine over your shoulder blades, kissing your skin through the lace groaning he mouths "mmm I love you" over and over into your back.