His dark side is showing

Arriving outside the big metal doors he turns body pressing you against the wall as he leans in kissing you again, his hungry hands clawing hard against your hips pulling you into him pressing his member against you. Suddenly he is ripped from you sliding across the floor smacking the opposite wall his breath escaping him "hey what the hell!" He says while both of you looking down the hall, you already knowing the cause before he does Kylo marching towards you both his fists balled against his sides. Watching as he stomps straight towards James only stopping a few feet from him "Did I not already warn you to keep your grimy hands to yourself when out in the open. No one wants to see your desperate attempts to score, leave now before I cut that tiny pathetic cock from your useless body."

Stepping forward gripping Kylo's raised arm "Stop, leave him alone!" Without turning he forces you back against the wall, force tightly holding you in place unable to speak silencing you. James staring up at Kylo his expression going back and forth between fear and anger before he decides it's best to leave as he ducks under the outstretched arm running in the opposite direction, the pressure holding you releases, Kylo's harsh voice "get inside." Quickly going inside his room he follows behind walking past you towards his bedroom anger fuming within stomping towards him "what the hell Kylo! What was that!" Turning facing you he stiffens pointing his gloved finger at you "that is no way to speak to your commander, do your job and get the hell out I'm tired of looking at you." Tears filling your eyes pulling his covers back roughly "oh so I ask you to quit being so nice and now you're just going to be a total asshole instead?' Ignoring you he begins undressing peeling each garment of clothing off dropping them to the floor 'what the hell is he trying to prove?'

Frustrated stomping off to the bathroom turning on the water, not waiting for it to finish filling up walking out opening the door only to see him standing there wearing only his boxers and helmet. Face turning a bright red "commander what are you doing!" Walking closer to you now pulling at his underwear sliding them down his waist "I'm taking a bath, what else would I be doing." Immediately placing your hands to block the view of his naked body "But why must you get naked in front of me." Moving around you obviously not bothered "why wouldn't I? If you can't be professional around your boss that's your problem." Turning around towards him, eyes staring longer than needed at his muscular back watching him pull the helmet from his head, his hair falling sloppily from it "you are right sir, I can be professional I apologize."

He turns around walking closer to you, trying hard not to look down but failing only for a moment eyes wandering down his chest towards his abs taking in all the new scars you aren't used too, down further to his soft member dangling against his leg. Your focus quickly returning as he is now only a foot from you his hand reaching out grasping your jaw tightly turning your head to the side forcefully "is this what you like? Should I have marked my territory before I left... huh... did you want me to bruise you... leave hand prints along your neck is that what you wanted... is that what you like you little slut, maybe then you wouldn't have allowed that scum back in. I don't want to see anymore marks like this against your skin, tell your charity case to bruise you elsewhere if he must."

Releasing your face walking towards the bath he steps in sitting down resting his back against the tub as you are left standing speechless, raising his head to look at you "why are you still here?" Anger boiling mouth spewing the words "so this is the real Kylo isn't it? That soft, deep man was just a facade, thank you for showing me I made the right choice. And to think I could have loved you, your just an angry, sad, and lonely man." Turning to storm out the force suddenly holding you in place as he speaks "what you don't like this side of me? You have no idea how wrong of a choice you've made, you'll see in due time." Falling forwards catching yourself against the door frame, rushing to leave before stopping and shouting "you're wrong, and while you sleep in your bed alone tonight you'll be happy to know I'll be nice and happy sharing mine with James."

Leaving before he has a chance to say anything else rushing down the hall 'what is going on with him why is he being so mean, why is he so sure I've made a mistake he's so frustrating.' Reaching your own familiar hallway walking straight towards James's room knocking hard, patiently waiting for him to answer. Waiting until your feet start to get sore deciding to sit on the floor arms crossed against your chest 'where is he, why isn't he here? What could he be doing out this late?' Sitting against his door frame waiting for what seems like an eternity before finally giving up and heading to your own room, inside anger still flowing deciding to shower taking off your clothes shocked to see a small wet spot in your panties 'when did that happen I know me and James were getting a little hot but I don't remember getting that turned on.' staring at yourself in the mirror the red mark on your neck sticking out boldly. 'I really wish he wouldn't have left a mark he knows I don't like that. Would I feel differently if instead I was wearing the outline of Kylo's hand?'

Stepping into the water washing off letting your mind make sense of everything that's just happened, reaching down to clean yourself, shocked to notice how extremely wet you are 'what the hell how am I possibly turned on right now?' Trying to ignore it and clean yourself running your hands up and around your stomach washing between your breasts the soapy loofah grazing across your nipples sending a tingling sensations down your body, closing your eyes the image of Kylo's hands roughly groping you flashes in your mind. Flinging them open 'no, stop thinking about him picture James.' Mind switching to James, running your hand down your body slipping your fingers between your lips meeting your clit massaging it imagining James touching you, relaxing giving into the sensation closing your eyes again only to meet the image of James replaced again with thoughts of Kylo.

Picturing his strong body over powering you pushing you against the wall forcing your legs apart as he finger fucks you roughly, moaning pumping your fingers inside fucking yourself for a few moments before stopping again opening your eyes 'stop thinking about Kylo seriously.' Changing your thoughts and pace again towards James imagining him pushing you back on to that table as he plays with your clit slowly circling, eyes close and are met with Kylo again this time he's fucking you hard his hand placed against your mouth. Moaning at the thought of him taking you as he pleases 'is this what fucking angry Kylo would be like?' The thought exciting you more than you knew it would, never really being into rough sex but surprising yourself now the images of him fucking you hard reaching down with your other hand pumping fast with your fingers while circling your clit moaning louder and louder. Mind switching back and forth between James and Kylo each man bringing a different sensation, quickly bringing yourself closer to climax removing your fingers from inside wrapping your hand tightly around your neck pain scorching through you as the stitches stretch letting blood flow down your naked body, mind imagining Kylo's choking you, pain mixed with pleasure the pressure building throbbing electric sensations flow over you, orgasming loudly the moans echoing throughout the bathroom. Falling against the shower wall gasping for air still pulsating 'why was it Kylo that brought me over the edge? Am I really attracted to this darker side of him?'

Once out of the shower dressed now crawling into bed lying on your side staring at the empty space next to you 'looks like we're both sleeping alone tonight...' mind fogged, confused where to go from here as your eyes grow heavy slowly drifting you to sleep the final image in your mind is Kylo filling the spot next to you.