Dark or light

A gentle hand caresses along your cheek, eyes opening the image of Kylo comes into view propping himself up with one arm staring down he is studying you. Placing your own hand against his pressing it into your face smiling "well good morning, I'm surprised you're up before me, someone was quite wasted last night." Smirking leaning down he softly lines his lips to yours smoothly kissing taking time to feel every lingering sensation, running a hand up his chest sliding it behind his neck your fingers weaving through his sun warmed locks. Without breaking the connection scooting closer one leg slips between yours pressing his body down hips grazing along your own, one hand holds him up the other slides leisurely up the velvet dress between your breasts along the sensitive exposed skin above it, lightly brushing fingertips back and forth over the contours of your bust mumbling "so beautiful...I love you." Adding pressure to the kiss sliding his tongue into your mouth it dances with your own, the taste of last night's wine still lingers as his hand glides up further gently covering your neck adding soft pressure he hums "mmm...morning" along your lips before pulling away "I'm sorry I crashed last night I couldn't help it finally getting release after being deprived of your touch mixed with the heaviness of the wine I shut down."

Mind and body still tingling from the romantic kiss suddenly broken staring blankly up at him, a small smile lines his face before returning his lips to yours the pace quicker this time kissing passionately stealing the breath you were holding in. Playfully biting your bottom lip with a low grunt air leaves his nostrils puffing against your face, breaking the connection again flopping down onto his back leaving you breathless and hungry for more. Turning to your side studying his figure as it lays back he rests his head onto his folded arms staring up out the glass ceiling, hair falling along his face resting upon a dark purple suede pillow, eyes framed by long curly lashes the sun shines over them enhancing the honey hue within, lips curled upwards the small grin remaining as he sighs deeply. The quick breath of air slightly pulls his shirt up a few inches giving your eyes a peek at the exposed trail leading down to the still unbuttoned pants, wondering what he's thinking about, for in this moment he looks so content, so calm not a worry at all.

Suddenly flashes of trees standing large and tall, their leaves barely breaking allowing the sun to shine down along large leafed plants and other various different types of foliage all surrounding you, the image so strong you can smell the earthy soil all around and feel the warmth rippling across your skin paired with a light breeze causing the sensation of shoulder length hair to brush up against your cheeks as it passes, the sound of water flowing nearby mixes with the sounds of various twigs snapping and swaying. Blinking repeatedly shaking your head "uhm Kylo a little help here..." once his focus darts towards you the vision simultaneously vanishes, the glass room coming back into view abruptly. "Help you with what? What's wrong?" Looking around in confusion "I was just...somewhere else...but it didn't even feel like me?" Lifting an eyebrow "...what are you talking about?" Sitting up turning towards him "I was on a different planet, I think? Somewhere completely different from here, somewhere earthy...Kylo I could feel the ground beneath me I could feel the sun, smell the dirt... it was so real... I don't understand what just happened?"

Springing upwards his large hand grasping onto your thigh "I knew it!" Shaking your head "knew what? I'm so confused!" Quickly grabbing your face stealing a hurried kiss "you are force sensitive, you have to be you just read my thoughts again." Shocked expression "I didn't read them it was much more than that...I was there... wherever there is." Grinning "it's called Endor... I used to go there a lot with my parents when I was younger...staring out at the sun reminded of it and being next to you reminded me of a happier time." Smiling at his comment "so what does this mean?" Staring off in the distance his mind seemed elsewhere, slowly replying "it means we will be unstoppable..." standing fixing the buttons on his pants he reaches out for your hand, grasping it swiftly he's pulled you up with strong arms catching your swaying body "what would there be to stop us anyways?" Wrapping his arms around your frame resting his hands on the small of your back, softly pressing his head into yours "it doesn't matter, because now they can't...come on let's go get freshened up and find out if the blood test is in or not."

Turning he walks towards the door pulling at your hand dragging you along, the entire time spent walking towards the quarters and the shared shower your mind is elsewhere thinking about the future and the possibility of having powers along with what comes next 'does this automatically mean you have to join the darkside? Something I haven't ever really considered until now...morally I know the reputation assigned to this side but knowing Kylo first hand while also living here it seems as if I won't really have a choice, plus not to mention parts of me enjoys the idea of power...fear...anger. Would Kylo prefer me on the darkside...or could I persuade him back to the light side, more importantly...do I want to even try, or do I secretly love the idea of joining him here?'