An audience

Squirming, the attempt is useless between the cold glass and his hold it's nearly impossible to move out from beneath him "oh so you can start something but can't finish it, does this make you uncomfortable (y/n)..." the pressure builds gliding up and down the dampening slit of your panties "afraid someone will see..." biting your bottom lip looking over your shoulder at all the various troopers and other workers knowing both of your figures are easily visible "I don't know, I don't think it's a good..." the words ripped from your mouth are replaced with a quick gasping moan as the force begins leisurely lapping along your clit. Grinning he responds "you don't think what?" not giving you the chance to respond tightening the grip around your throat while pressing his lips back into yours roughly, your whole body tingles beneath his the combination fear and pleasure is just too much. Slowly the bottom of your dress begins scrunching up lifting just above your knees, sucking in a deep breath the sudden hissing of doors opening from far across the room startles both of you.

Quickly Kylo removes his grip turning around sharply, almost falling forward from the unexpected release barely catching yourself by grabbing onto his cloak, hastily standing tall trying to maneuver the raised dress back into its proper place before looking up to see none other than Hux walking towards you both. For only an instant a flash of annoyance lines his face before shaking his head back and forth "comma...uh Supreme leader sir the applicants for the position are here and ready to be chosen." Sighing deeply Kylo straightens the bottom of his tunic followed by a quick sweeping threw his hair "ahem, thank you give us a few moments and send them in." Hux remains in place staring at the both of you while a soft pink hue creeps onto his pale complexion, reaching his hand up gesturing in a circular motion around his mouth "uh sir, you have...um... your mouth it's..." frustration mixed with embarrassment quickly pushing Kylo's temper, growling "it's what Hux spit it out already!" The harsh tone makes him flinch "it's covered in lipstick sir; just thought you would want to know before they arrive." Swiftly rubbing at his mouth facing away from Hux waving a dismissive hand "okay yeah thanks, you can leave now."

Trying to refrain as small giggles escape your mouth, Kylo flips back around still scrubbing at his lips "think that's funny huh?" Running your fingers around the shape of your own trying to smooth out any smears present "actually I do, aww don't be embarrassed Kylo personally I think you should have left it, turns out the shade looks better on you than me." Darting a harsh gaze in your direction the small muscle below his eye twitches "if we had more time...I'd show you true embarrassment I suppose I'll have to make it quick..." Leisurely striding towards you with a swift flick of his wrist your figure is turned rapidly sliding forwards into the glass the force pressing it against the cold pane, Kylo's frame towers behind you while his hot breath dances along the back of your neck as he slides two fingers beneath the shoulder of your dress slowly sliding it down "I could strip you naked right here in front of everyone below us."

Hardly able to speak with your face squished against the glass "Kylo!" pressing his lips along the back of your exposed shoulder "And then I could spread your legs..." the force tugging at your thighs parts them slowly "I could have my way with you right here..." glancing down noticing a few troopers have stopped and started staring up in your direction "okay...that's...enough I get..." one hand begins sliding along your hip up and around your stomach cupping a breast into its grasp "think they would enjoy it as much as I would?" The pressure returns to the sensitive spot between your legs completely by passing the thin layer of silky panties finding its way directly to your clit circling slowly, letting out a surprised moan "Kylo stop they are watching us..." he doesn't stop instead his hand slides beneath the neckline of the dress groping along the smooth braless shape of your breast the ridged cold texture of his glove slowly hardens your nipple with each knead, "I could make them all watch...Just lift up this dress...slide your panties to the side..." the pace around your clit increases "The pounding of your body against the glass as I fuck you from behind would surely gather more attention..." looking down one of the troopers points up in your direction then looks to the others visibly laughing, trying to squirm out from the hold his chest pushes into your back eliminating any extra space.

Trying to hold back another small moan escapes making him squeeze down on to your breast, feeling him fumble behind you a cold breeze blows beneath your slightly lifted dress before feeling his fingers tugging aside your underwear they glide across your slit forcing out another moan "...wait..." slowly they push through your lips sliding inside coating the glove with your arousal. They drive in and out steadily matching the pace around your clit "don't tell me you aren't enjoying this...the feel of my fingers digging inside you...the grasp along your breast...mmm that's right I feel you gripping around them...show them how I make you feel."