Torn

The more and more turned on you become the bigger and bigger the dull pain from inside creeps it's way to the surface, trying to ignore it and focus on his hand momentarily slipping down parting your slit through the silky bottoms then with a few clumsy shuffles the head of his cock rubs along your clit dragging the silk over the sensitive hood. Letting out a gasp at the sudden pleasure having no idea it could feel so good even through clothes, quickly his hand finds its way back to your throat barely gripping just enough to quicken your breath between the slow steady flow of moans now escaping your lips with each upwards thrust. The harder he presses himself into you the more the pain presents itself reluctantly the moans turn from pleasure to pain feeling his cock stretching apart your lips each drive over your core sends a hot sting throughout knowing he must have torn you from the night before and is only moments away from making it even worse.

Again, trying to push past it focusing on his swollen tip passing over your clit again and again picking up the pace he groans "does this feel okay? Am I hurting you?" attempting to refrain the sound of a soft reply slips out "yes..." stopping for a moment still able to feel him throb along the wet silk clinging to your slit "yes to which part, does it feel good or am I hurting you?" Trying to buck your own hips up not wanting to ruin the moment but instead of pleasure another sharp jab jolts throughout making you wince in pain, quickly pulling back the feeling of emptiness sets in fast with the lingering sensation of his thickness deceiving your clit "wait, I am hurting you aren't I?" Trying to tug him back down pleading "no...don't stop I'm fine...please..." staring at you momentarily before slowly slipping his cock back into the parted slit it strokes back and forth rubbing over your clit with ease, at first the pleasure is back letting you moan with lust again giving him the confidence to pick up speed "fuck, you're so wet I can feel you soaking through those shorts...still bummed about your punishment from last night aren't you?"

Hearing him grunt the grip around your throat releases slipping the hand behind your head now grabbing a handful of hair using it as leverage to drag himself faster over your clit, lowing his chest letting his lips trail along your neck sucking upon your collarbone he groans again "I'll let you cum this time I promise...if you're lucky maybe even more than once." his free hand slips down tugging at the corner of the shorts slipping them to the side then gliding his cock back between your slit now rubbing it directly over your clit. Knowing he enjoyed the sudden change too with a deep groan his figure quivers before a slight shift and the tip of his cock begins pushing its way inside re-stretching your core immediately sending an intense burning sensation all around your opening, harshly whining with a slight jerk backwards he instantly stops again "(y/n) don't just let me hurt you to make me happy, tell me the truth I can stop..." gripping onto his hips with shaking hands your voice trembles "I'm fine...please...I just want to feel your love..."

Pulling back completely, easily pulling his boxers up over his member laying on his side, after his rapid breathing slows slipping an arm over your side pulling you towards him turning your figure to face him, very lightly readjusting your bottoms making sure noting is exposed he tugs them back in place then softly runs his fingers over the contours of your thigh up and along your hip then down the length of your arm finishing by interlocking his fingers within your own. Bringing the back of your hand to his lips very tenderly kissing it he quietly speaks "Please tell me you know I love you even when we're not having sex..." looking up his honey eyes stare into yours from behind your bent wrist they dart back and forth showing signs of unease. Slowly smiling "yes of course...I just...you were already so horny and...I didn't want to make you mad...I didn't want to make you think I wanted it and then suddenly didn't...because I did! I wanted...want...it so badly but I just can't, I need to heal a little before we make love again..."

The unease fades to concern "(y/n) you're allowed to say no, I would never make you do something you didn't want too, even if we were mid fuck and you said stop I would immediately....also heal? ...Did I hurt you that badly?" his expression looks as if he's about to cry, quickly wrapping your arm around him hugging onto his figure "no! Not really, I just...we hadn't had sex in a while and I wasn't really prepared for it last night, my body wasn't used to the...um...size...But I promise I'm okay!" Trying to hold back laughter choking he says, "is someone complaining?" quickly trying to distain almost shouting "what?! No! I mean...of course not..." composing yourself speaking a little softer "it's...absence...just made last night quite the surprise is all."

Playfully scooting down in the bed trailing your body with kisses grumbling and gently biting all over until pausing right above the band of your shorts, softly slipping a finger beneath the elastic barely pulling it down a few inches revealing the top of your mound. Holding your breath watching him slowly lean down tenderly kissing at the small tuft of hair lining the top of your slit, very quietly whispering along your skin "I'm sorry I hurt you, will you ever forgive me?"