The offer

Feeling incredibly nervous and vulnerable the loud rapid pounding of your heart feels so fast for a split second you wonder if you're actually about to pass out, behind Kylo has turned his focus towards her "all those dirty thoughts...my generosity will only be offered this once...I don't share often, do you accept?" Staring up at him she sits up on her knees while slowly gliding her long feminine hand up your thighs, this instantly makes you suck in a breath holding it the entire time the hand continues up the side of your hip gently rising until she runs her fingers leisurely around the shape of your breast her long black nails drag along your skin momentarily before she starts massaging. A lustful smile lines her face as she leans in never taking her eyes off you her lips part slipping out her tongue, very slowly she runs it along your nipple finishing it off with a playful nibble forcing out the breath you were holding in with a hidden moan intertwined within. Kylo groans behind "you like that do you..." reaching around his large hand slides down your other hip where his fingers rub along your wet panties.

Letting out another small moan she begins kissing at your breast leaving small black lipstick marks on her way up over Kylo's hand around your throat until she's only inches from your face her deep blue eyes staring straight at yours, his hand slides down from your neck filling his grip with the same breast she was just playing with, her own hand pushes some hair behind your ear "are you afraid?" She asks while slowly leaning in gently pressing her lips into yours while Kylo's fingers press harder along your slit, softly letting out a moaning "...no" along her mouth feeling her smile before adding pressure kissing lustfully dipping her tongue inside playing with your own. Her other hand slips around your waist reaching behind you before the sudden hard feeling of his member brushes along your back, her arm begins jerking up and down slowly while she kisses you harder. Kylo responds to the foreign stroke with a deep grunt, his fingers quickly move your panties to the side wasting no time they push inside making you gasp, she purrs into your mouth biting onto your bottom lip before returning to the slow wet make out. Her lips taste like cherries and her hair smells like flowers 'being this close and intimate with a woman is new, do we all smell and taste this nice?' Kylo's free hand reaches for your own forcing it up and around her breast his movements make your own hand knead it beneath his, feeling her nipple grow hard under her dress it rubs against your palm, the jerk behind your back increases and you can feel his precum rubbing against your skin.

Letting out a deep "mmm..." his fingers pull out from inside quickly finding their way to your clit with soft slow circles, breaking the kiss letting your head fall back onto his shoulder small ecstasy filled moans slip from your lips. Pulling away her arm leaving Kylo breathless for more as she stands reaching behind for a few seconds before her dress slips off falling to the floor revealing her lacy deep purple bra, underwear, and stockings still holding the dagger along her thigh the undergarments don't remain on for long before she tugs the bra up over her head tossing it to the floor then easily glides the panties off exposing her soft velvety smooth skin, you can help but stare looking from her face down to her small perky breasts they look even better than in the dream then dipping down catching yourself looking at the place between her legs the small strip of pubic hair guides your eyes down to her slightly glistening slit.

She stands allowing you to stare before returning to her knees placing both hands on either knee spreading your legs her lips quickly begin kissing and sucking back and forth on each thigh moving up higher and higher, Kylo's fingers continue the swirl around your clit increasing the speed more and more with each inch closer her mouth gets making you wetter and wetter feeling yourself soak through the small fabric. Both her hands glide along your legs then slip behind the straps of your underwear before easily pulling them down and off your legs, hastily her lips are back between your thighs kissing and nibbling their way to your core. With one last deep dip of Kylo's fingers he pulls them out bringing strings of arousal with them quickly his own hand wraps around his hard cock pushing it into your back rubbing your juices along it with a groan, looking up at you she smiles before kissing at your wet lips licking at the slick outside of them. In between letting out another moan for half a second you immediately try to pull back "wait...I don't know if I want her..." she doesn't give you a choice her tongue slips in returning the pace around your clit making you finish the sentence with a gasping moan, Kylo groans deeply "just enjoy it...I know you want too." her tongue is smaller and more gentle than Kylo's but it's pace and pressure are just right making it well known she knows exactly what to do, happily humming into your pussy she laps at your clit playing with the sensitive hood sucking and nibbling gently.

Surprising yourself by placing both hands into her hair pushing and tugging unable to control the sounds escaping your mouth, Kylo's free hand finds its self around your throat squeezing hard you can feel the knock of his fist along your back as he jerks his cock faster and faster. Feeling yourself growing closer and closer to orgasm your moans get deeper and longer before gripping onto her hair pulling back removing her lips from your slit, almost out of breath you plead "shit I don't want to cum yet..." Kylo's grip tightens while his pace quickens feeling his fist hit hard and fast into your back he grunts louder and louder before finally flinging his hand away hugging both arms around your frame his cock pulsates along your spine as his hot heavy breath repeatedly brushes along your neck holding back he groans "fuck that was close...you two are too fucking hot, I won't last long if I don't pace myself." Carmen stands again licking at her lips she slowly crawls onto the bed plopping down onto her back with both hands she rubs and plays with her own breasts letting out quiet hums "somebody could touch me...just an idea."