A few simple tests

Reluctantly walking inside only following because you trust that Kylo won't deliberately put you in harm's way but still feeling slightly skeptical, walking towards the chair running a few fingertips along its cold metal frame glancing back at Kylo "so what are we doing in here?" Without answering the question slowly striding up to you forcing you backwards bumping the foot of the chair you fumble into it, taking your hands Kylo secures them into the restraints pressing the cuffs down hard "I'm going to challenge you in multiple ways to see what motivates you to use the force, it's going to be difficult and rewarding. Do not hold back allow yourself to feel it flowing from within, show me what you can do. Are you ready to begin?" Gulping hard not knowing what comes next but nodding your head anyways, eagerly he walks out of the room leaving you bound and frightened for longer than your comfortable with, upon his return he's brought various items including a few pieces of scrap metal, a few black boxes including the familiar one from his room, and random storm trooper.

Setting the items on the counter turning his focus back towards you "hmm what shall we start with first?" Picking up one of the black boxes setting it on the metal table in front of you "what's inside this box, if you guess correctly you get to keep it." Looking up at him then down towards the box confused why he thinks you should be able to tell what is inside but humoring him anyways, staring at it deeply trying to imagine that all of its walls are translucent. Staring at it for what feels like forever before finally pouting "Kylo it's not working I can't see anything; this is pointless!" Kneeling in-front if you speaking firmly "focus (y/n) think as if you already know what's inside, feel it's image as if it were sitting within your hand." Sighing deeply then returning focus to the box momentarily before closing your eyes trying to feel what's inside, suddenly flashes of red pop in and out of view followed by the strong scent of...of rose, speaking quickly "it's a rose!"

Opening your eyes to see Kylo grinning as he stands removing the boxes lid slowly pulling out a single red rose, taking a few steps towards you while lifting the rose gently brushing its soft petals along your cheek then slowly over your lips teasing "good girl, I knew you could do it. Now what is in the second box this one will be a little harder, so I need you to concentrate." Knocking the empty box off easily with the swish of his wrist then placing a larger box in its spot, inhaling slowly while closing your eyes again trying hard to imagine what could be inside, again flashes pop in and out this time it looks like another box. Confused "it's not working this time I just keep seeing another box." His deep voice sounds from behind "keep trying." Breathing slowly the entire room turns silent and black the only visible object is the box and its smaller box inside, quick flashes of red and silver zoom along your vision followed by small intricate details twisted and molded into something beautiful. Just as fast as the imagine appears it fades, trying to stop it focusing even harder but it's no use the only solid image is inside the big box is a small palm sized velvet box what it holds inside is still mostly a mystery "I ...I can't figure it out, I know it's another box and something beautiful is inside it but...I just can't see it...I'm sorry."

Feeling the rose stroke your face again "such a shame you would have really liked what was inside..." opening your eyes after hearing him open that boxes lid he picks up the small velvet box placing it into his pocket "maybe someday you'll see what's inside, as for now we're on to the next test." Sad but curious for what comes next "do you promise I'll get to see what's inside that box someday?" Chuckling "I can't promise but I can hope, now I'm placing these on this table, and I want you to lift each one merely by the force they get heavier as you go." He sets four metal scrapes down on the table each one bigger than the next, rolling your eyes at the first one 'it's simply a bolt it should be easy enough right?' Stretching out your hand beneath the restraint feeling the same tingling sensation from earlier with Kylo's saber flow down your fingertips when suddenly the small bolt jolts up flinging into the ceiling, grinning "too easy." Flexing your hand again the second piece being a metal rod also easily floats into the air not quite as fast as the bolt but still without hesitation, looking over to Kylo who's intently watching with squinted eyes then letting the rod fall from the air it crashed against the floor loudly "also too easy, I thought these tests were supposed to be hard?"

Feeling even more confident swiftly jerking your hand upwards the third piece which was the helmet of the trooper standing in the corner floats upwards unevenly it staggers within the air drooping a few times but always springing back into place, swishing your fingers the helmet slowly glides towards the trooper before gently letting it drop into his hands "okay that one was a little bit harder but I managed." Nodding "I see that, now what about the last one?" Looking back at the table the last object is a large chunk broken off a fighter jet it nearly covers the entire table, not feeling quiet as confident this time but still wanting to try sending every tingling feeling down into your hand focusing hard on the object to no avail it only slightly rattles. Frowning with a quick glance towards Kylo 'I don't want to disappoint him.' Breathing deeply then outstretching both hands the feeling flowing strong with a quick twitch the broken part rises, only a few inches but it does as it remains hovering above the table for a few moments. Trying to impress him slowly pushing it through the air towards him it pumps into his chest, letting out a quiet giggle losing focus for only a second the heavy scrap plummets from the air quickly falling towards his foot. Without moving his eyesight from you easily he flings the piece across the room it slams into the wall creating a large dent "you must focus (y/n) a mistake like that could easily cost your life, in fact let's up the stakes show you what could be taken from you if you were to lose focus again."