Loving every inch

His words sooth you're worried mind as his arms return to the place around your hips pulling them closer into him returning the soft romantic kiss, leisurely kissing the sides of your jaw his lips trail down softly tasting their way to the curvature of your neck leaving light tinted marks from the remainder of the lipstick upon your own skin. Gently leaning you back the trailing of his lips continue as they kiss upon your collarbone across to the little dip at the base of your neck before slowly kissing his way down the long deep cut neckline of the dress, humming into your skin he whispers "I love you so much..." glancing back up staring into your eyes the emotion on his face reads contentment and warmth as one hand rises slipping behind your neck "do you know how much I love you? Do you know that there is no part of you that isn't absolutely perfect?"

Blushing while slowly shaking your head, bringing his hand around with soft strokes he brushes a few fingers along your forehead tracing over your eyebrow "these eyes hold so much emotion, I could get lost staring into them for eternity and I'd be fine with that..." dipping his fingers down across your cheek with gentle pressure tracing the curvature of your mouth "lips so soft and beautiful, each time I feel them against mine it numbs my entire being...If I wouldn't die from lack of oxygen I'd never stop kissing them." Next his hand slides down your jawline where it tickles at your throat twirling his fingers in small soft circles until they rest along your neck, very tenderly squeezing you respond by sucking in a breath and letting your eyes roll back "the way your body craves my touch is unlike any thing I've ever experienced, no woman has completely given they're selves to me...allowed me to show my...affection...however I want." with one more soft squeeze the hand moves along lightly running a few fingers over your exposed shoulder "skin is so beautiful and soft, even with these gloves on my mind has memorized it's texture allowing me to easily imagine it's smooth surface. Every single inch is beautiful, all the small imperfections only your mind has created mean nothing to me, I wouldn't dare change a thing."

Using the tip of one finger sliding it down your chest barely touching behind the line of the dress trailing very slowly along the v shape making you shiver as it passes over the curve of your breast "it's as if all of you was made specifically for me, the shape of your breasts (dipping his hand behind the dress cupping a gentle handful) fit so perfectly in my hand. They're soft round shape constantly live inside my mind..." as if forgetting his train of thought heavily pressing his lips along your neck adding a tender knead to the grasp. Softly kissing and sucking at your skin letting his lips linger upon each new place they travel, every now and then feeling the light vibration of his voice as he quietly groans, faintly rubbing your nipple between his fingers with light pinching he groans again before pulling back and removing his hand. Skimming both along the shape of your figure they continue until slipping under the puffy dress gliding up your thighs pausing momentarily just before reaching your hips gripping softly "I'll never forget the way you feel, even when we're old and gray I'll always envision you like this...just as you are now." Moving both hands along the curvature of your ass up and above resting both spread out hands along the small of your back, again gripping into your skin "every part of you is breathtaking, and it all belongs to me...forever I get to call you mine." Holding tightly to your frame his lips meet yours again kissing slow and gentle making sure to savor every second of this moment, another memory that will forever be stuck in time as you sit on his lap upon the large throne chair with the red lacy train of the dress flowing down the steps and the two of you are locked tightly together covered in shared light colored lip imprints while your hand rests on his shoulder baring the new weight of the hand crafted kyber engagement ring.

Remaining in his embrace the two of you rarely breaking the kiss only for a few quick breaths for well over an hour before finally pulling back "you know it's way past dark, we should head to our quarters it's been a long day." Not wanting to move just yet softly playing with his hair brushing your lips along his while gently kissing with long drawn out passion "I don't want to end this moment..." hugging tighter around your waist he stands pulling you up with him before gently placing you down on both feet making sure to press the hip portion of your dress back down "I know, nobody said tonight had to end but let's at least take it somewhere more private..." glancing around the totally empty room "um..." shaking his head "always so stubborn... I promise it's worth it if you'll just come with me." Finally giving in locking hands with his the two of you walk out of the throne room heading down the silent empty halls passing only a few troopers here and there none of which dare to look at the various red stains lining both of your figures 'maybe word got around about what happened to the last nosy troopers?' Either way it was nice walking hand in hand with him feeling the random brushes of his thumb along the rings stone, each pass over made your stomach flip knowing it was all really happening.