You asked for it

*kylo's view*

The instant rush of lust flows down your cheeks pasts the rapid beating of your heart quickly filling the pulsating member hidden behind your pants, rising a hand harshly grasping onto her chin squeezing while lifting her face up, deep voice from behind the mask "the day I've had...the rage begging to be released..." moving two fingers towards her lips parting them slowly sliding them in and out her mouth gradually. She reaches up grabbing and maneuvering your gloved fingers deeper humming against them forcefully biting down against your fingertips, releasing a low gasping growl followed by a playful slap across her cheek "so you want it rough do you?"

Biting her lip while grabbing your hand placing it among her breasts, the thin fabric of her shirt revealing she isn't wearing a bra the semi hard nipple faintly poking at your palm, massaging it gently at first then slowly increasing the pressure with each knead. Temptation growing unbearable, grabbing the seam on the shoulder of her shirt ripping it downwards watching as her breasts flop out resting perfectly on top of the leather corset she is wearing. Eager hand quickly returning to her breast, fingers gently circling around the shape of it watching as she squirms scooting closer to the edge of the table trying to bring her sweetness close against your manhood feeling the enchanting heat radiating from her core, member pulsating while placing her nipple between your fingers pinching and twisting roughly.

She lets out a pained gasp while quickly jerking back, holding tight against her nipple pulling in the opposite direction "pulling away already? I'm just getting started..." grasping hard onto her twitching breast squeezing with such a harsh force that her skin puffs up around your fingers turning a light shade of purple. Her face mixed with pain and pleasure eyes shutting tightly biting onto her bottom lip she holds her breath, sighing running a hand up her chest wrapping your fingers around her neck lightly squeezing "if you don't want to breathe... I can arrange that for you..." squeezing tighter as she's gasping for air her hand surprising you by reaching up grabbing onto your hard length gripping it tightly, the look in her eyes something you've never seen before such a raging need the sheer untamed lust hiding behind them is enough to make you ravage her this very second. Her face turning a muted red slowly fading into a pale blue with eyes rolling backwards but the grip on your member squeezing tighter, James's cracked voice from behind "stop! You monster you're going to hurt her!"

Releasing the grip she gasps for air, turning abruptly tightly force choking him "you've got it all wrong James, the only person in this room I want to hurt is you... but per request I'm sparing your life so you can enjoy the show... interrupt again and I just might change my mind."

Releasing the grip on James's neck the force still holding him tightly against the wall then returning the focus to her, gently running a hand down her face rubbing softly at her cheek then lightly slapping it again. She lets out a quick moan "you like that don't you." Slapping her other cheek a little rougher she moans again "you want everyone to see you so innocent, but you're actually just a dirty little slut aren't you..." a flash of defiance lines her face paired with her grip around your cock squeezing tighter than pleasurable. Jerking back, palm smacking across her face hard "I'm much strong than you are, if I say you're a slut then you're a slut...." rubbing the raised mark on her cheek groaning into the mask "...but you're my slut...(another playful slap) say it..." she stares up confusion and curiosity interchanging across her face quietly, she says "I'm a slut..." slapping her breasts "try again." She whimpers "I'm a dirty slut..." pinching her nipple pulling hard while twisting it tightly making her cry out "last chance..." looking up tears lining her eyes but lust lingering on her lips "I'm your slut..." releasing her nipple grabbing the place under her knee pulling back with you to the other side of the table giving James a front row seat, your bodies directly in his view now insuring he won't miss a thing "you see James you never stood a chance... once she met a real man... it was game over.. see how she begs for me, yearns for me, purrs for me. Watch carefully maybe you'll actually learn something... that is if you make it out of here alive of course."

Unclasping the heavy cape letting it fall to the floor then swiftly pulling at your pants, frustration growing as they refuse to pull down with just one hand, without hesitation grabbing both sides she tugs quickly pulling them down along with your boxers revealing the very hard member. Grinning grabbing onto the throbbing length slowly rubbing her hand up and down the shaft taking her time making sure not to miss an inch, groaning into the mask while reaching up massaging her breast, cock slowly pumping into her hand with each long jerk. Her other hand reaches up cupping your balls smoothly working them within a gentle grasp rubbing and massaging eagerly, the combined pleasure is enough to push you into releasing a low moan.

Responding to the sign of pleasure by tugging on your cock pulling it closer to her, darting a gaze to James locking her eyes on his pitiful bound figure as she gently kissed down the length reaching the bottom of the shaft resting your cock along her face before slowly licking all the way up twirling her tongue around the head making you spasm, the tip of your cock jerking into her mouth. Smiling against your member, not breaking her focus on James sliding every throbbing inch inside her warm mouth until you can feel the tip hitting the back of her throat, letting out a long deep groan while placing a hand behind her head tenderly grasping her hair while closing your eyes enjoying each prolonged slide back into her mouth. James interrupting the moment again blurting out "come on I don't want to watch this!" quickly breaking the force hold on James long enough to grab your saber igniting it then rapidly flinging it towards him resting it inches from his throat "I said quit interrupting!" he freezes against the wall holding his hands up while trying to pull his face as far away from the blade as possible. She starts pulling her mouth back sliding it off your cock, gripping hard on her hair forcing her back shoving the entirety of the length down her throat feeling it ram against the back before sliding down further creating a thick outline along her neck "I didn't say you could stop."

She gags against the thick prodding her eyes staring up at the mask pleading for you to pull back "you asked for this, did you not?" Holding steady softly thrusting, pulling back only a few inches then slowly pushing the full length back down her throat "I told you not to ask if you couldn't handle it... if you stop now then we stop completely... your choice." Placing both hands on your hips pulling you closer into her pushing your cock the tiniest bit deeper while humming against it sending a shockwave of vibrations along its length drool dripping down her jaw falling onto her exposed breasts, finally pulling her hair back dragging your member out she begins coughing as gasping but only for a moment before shoving it back into her mouth. Suddenly she begins sucking quickly bobbing her mouth up and down sloppily, every now and then catching her breath while licking at the head or nibbling against the shaft locking her focus back onto James. "Do you enjoy him watching? Watching you enjoy this cock, that's right take the whole thing... good girl."