Finding forever

"Kylo you don't have too...I wasn't..." letting his head fall back the gentle sway of the bath water gives away that he has no plan of stopping, with a low raspy voice "yes you were, and if you weren't...then you should be." Watching his hand glide along his length beneath the water gives you flash backs to the night you spied on him again knowing this was the view you had been imagining, knowing he caught you trying to secretly touch yourself doesn't make it any less strange to watch him do it effortlessly showing no signs of fear while he pleasures himself inches from your slit. Continuing stroking glancing back up "going to make me do this all myself huh...oh well suit yourself." not breaking his focus the pace beneath the water increases only slightly, making him twitch a little which causes your leg to slip from his chest resting even wider around his thighs "mmm much better view...if only..." unable to resist any longer returning the slow rub along your slit with a pleasurable moan letting your eyes slightly roll back "that's it...I want to watch you touch yourself..." resting back against the tub dipping two fingers between your lips they easily slide inside forcing out another soft moan.

Kylo remains in place watching as you slowly drive your fingers inside, the feeling of his hand pumping along your thigh only makes you more aroused knowing he is getting off to the sight of your slick naked figure. Deeply he says "twirl those fingers around your clit, I want to watch you squirm beneath their pleasure..." instantly obeying both fingers move up to your clit rubbing in slow circles, every time around makes you lightly jerk sending little ripples of water across onto his chest "like that do you?" The pace around his cock quickens forcing out a long deep groaning slur, feeling his free hand grip onto your thigh squeezing tightly his legs twitch beneath yours "you are so sexy...the way your breath changes the more turned on you get...those tiny hot exhales drive me insane...just makes me want to..." unable to finish the sentence he grunts while gripping tighter to your thigh.

Running your free hand down into the water keeping the pace around your clit while pushing the other hands fingers back inside the sudden penetration making you let out another slightly louder moan "mmm do that again..." he says causing you to push the fingers back inside slowly repeating the motion over and over until you moan again this time higher in pitch followed by a quick breath. Feeling him jerk again grunting he orders "deeper..." the low demanding tone behind his voice makes you grip around both fingers while slipping them in as deep as they can go moaning "that's as far they'll go." Watching you finger yourself with long full strokes he closes his eyes groaning heavily, the hand upon your thigh squeezes again before watching him release his member "come here..." ignoring him for a few more moments the sensation around your clit is enough to slow all thought process, feeling him bring your legs together slowly tugging them down and around effortlessly spinning your figure before pulling back laying you down on his chest.

Still touching yourself the hard imprint of his cock pressing along the slit of your ass immediately makes you pulsate and moan, the feeling of his lips brush along your ear nibbling lightly the weight of his hands grip onto your own pulling them away whispering deeply as the slip of his own two fingers insert themselves inside pushing much deeper than your own "I said come here..." the sudden change in thickness forces out a small gasping whimper "how is every part of you so big!?" Ignoring the question very slowly pumping the fingers in and out returning the soft nibble along your lobe, the tingling pleasure from both makes you forget even asking. Leaning back into him enjoying the incredibly slow touch feeling every time he pulls the fingers almost completely out before slipping them back inside forcing your walls to clench every time they're fully inserted again, letting out a low groan kissing on your neck whispering into your skin "you feel amazing...so tight...and all mine." continuing to dip them inside his free hand reaches around gently rubbing at your breast pausing longer and longer with each knead the pressure gets tighter and tighter feeling your skin barely puff around his fingers "every inch of you is perfect...made exactly how I like...every curve so....(another tight squeeze) alluring..." letting the grip loosen just long enough to reach for the nearest rose petal bringing it towards your neck softly brushing up and down to the slow pace of his fingers as they push even deeper "you are my everything..." he whispers while only slightly picking up speed, forcing out another moan trying to reach behind searching for his cock "stop...this is about you right now...I want to focus only on your pleasure." Reluctantly obeying but grinding your hips to the pace of the fingering making sure to rub the length of his cock between your ass making him groan "that's cheating...but I'll allow it."

Running the petal down your collarbone over the curve of your breast then brushing its delicate velvet touch over and around your nipple "(y/n) will you love me forever?" replying with a lustful moaning "yes...always." the light skim of his lips linger on your shoulder kissing with deep long pressure just as the plunge of his fingers pump a little faster. Slightly by your own doing and slightly by the force of the fingering your ass continues to easily slide up and down his cock drawing out another deep groan, it tickles upon your skin, dragging the petal down between your cleavage making sure to hit each light red tinted kiss mark still staining your skin then dipping below the water still tenderly skimming along your stomach "promise you'll never leave me..." barely able to respond with a simple pained "never..." as he pushes another finger deep inside stretching your core. Lower and lower the petal travels adding the lightest tingling sensation to the faster paced pump, the rock of your figure still grinding into him easily pushes some of the water up and over the tub snuffing out a few of the closest candles dimming the room even further making it just bright enough to see the rose petal floating to the top of the water. Staring at it confused before feeling the press of his other finger dipping beneath your slit instantly finding its way to your clit adding quick little circles to the fingering, the sudden intense added pleasure makes you grip onto his thighs digging your nails into them with louder more frequent moans "oh Kylo..." locking his lips back onto your shoulder sucking lustfully as the twirling continues and the pumping grows faster and faster forcing your ass to slip up and down his cock over and over.

Feeling him groan deeply makes your walls clamp around the thickness of the fingers more and more bringing yourself close to climax "mmmm I'm so close..." you moan while pressing further back into his chest forcing the shape of his cock in the slit of your ass grinding faster and faster it easily glides along rubbing against your hole adding even more pleasure to the sensual fingering. The more intense grind makes him grunt each time you descend back down and the head of his cock almost slips inside, groaning deeply "fuck...so am I..." keeping his fingers deep inside he bends them up quickly hitting your g-spot harder and harder while increasing the circular motion around your clit with hot heavy breaths along your back "you're mine...(mmm) and you'll always be mine..." barely able to finish the sentence his breathing grows more and more labored "I...(uhh) love...(mmm) you..." clinching around his fingers he brings you right to the edge of climax moaning loudly and digging into his thigh, swiftly shifting pulling his fingers out from inside easily pushing your hips up and back shoving his thickness inside. Holding tightly he thrusts deep and hard only entering a few times before you begin clamping around his cock letting yourself fall back into his embrace bucking your hips to shove him deeper as you orgasm, hearing and feeling your ecstasy brings his thrusting to an erratic pace "mmm fuck I'm gonna..." unable to speak besides with deep low groaning he finishes inside filling you with hot cum. Slowly your walls cease the pulsating grip as his grunts of pleasure fade he leans back against the tub letting himself slide out, holding your frame against him panting "lying with you now is the closest I've ever been to pure happiness, I never want this feeling to end...my heart has been numb for so long (y/n) I don't know how I could ever live without you."

Cuddling in the tub until the water begins to run cold, the two of you reluctantly wash off the residue from all the various lip marks and cum before climbing out drying off and heading towards the bedroom. After throwing on some pajamas both of you crawl into bed completely and blissfully worn out it doesn't take long before both of you begin nodding off in each other's arms softly you whisper "I love you Kylo Ren..." and he quietly responds "I know..." with a tender kiss upon your forehead the light sound of snoring escapes from his mouth. Holding tightly with your hand placed upon his chest watching as the ring glimmers in the moonlight, smiling happily knowing the day you have been waiting for finally arrived, you had finally found forever.

*I know I uploaded a few less chapters than normal but I hope they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) 🖤 more chapters coming*