Trusting him

Feeling a soft grip holding you tightly, waking still in Kylo's arms, turning face to face watching as he sleeps taking a mental snapshot of his relaxed features. Moving your hand, gliding your fingers across his cheek to his pouty lips, running your thumb along their outline before leaning in pressing your own to his.

His eyes open pulling back slightly before giving in kissing back passionately, he breaks the kiss "good morning, I could have sworn last night was a dream yet here you are." Laughing you say "you were the one who thought they were dreaming? Hell, I still think this is a dream, can you pinch me please?" Surprisingly feeling a sudden sharp pinch directly on your ass "ouch!" Slapping his chest playfully "I didn't mean literally!" He shrugs "ask and you shall receive, don't ask for something you don't want." Taking his hand, he rubs the sore spot on your butt gently 'if you hadn't known better you would have sworn he enjoyed causing you a little pain.'

Looking deep into your eyes he says "do you trust me?" Not entirely sure how to answer that simply gesture your hand *kind of* he stands pulling you up with him leading to the bathroom "I'll take what I can get." Inside the bathroom he runs the shower before walking up to you picking you up with ease setting you on the counter top, he leans in kissing you while placing your legs around his waist.

Giving in kissing him arms wrapped tightly around his back as he kisses down your jaw and neck, nibbling on it before licking up to your ear his smooth words spoke "I don't want to do anything you aren't ready for, I crave you but if you aren't ready I won..." shushing him by placing your own lips against his chest kissing and nibbling up to his neck before saying "I crave you too... I want you... don't hurt me Kylo."

Without hesitation he grips both sides of the briefs your wearing before pulling them all the way off, feeling exposed quickly closing your legs before seeing him kneel down placing his hands on each knee gently pushing them open. Watching as he takes your leg in his hand kissing from the bottom up taking his time teasing the closer he gets, gently he kisses your folds before slipping his tongue inside.

Quivering from the pleasure running your fingers through his hair gently tugging, running his tongue up your slit before moving it up and down your clit. Moaning quietly enjoying every shockwave of pleasure 'how is he so good at this' picking up his pace sliding two fingers inside pumping with the speed of his tongue. Releasing more moans louder this time feeling his free hand grasp tightly on your thigh, faster and faster he licks bringing you to orgasm fast. Clinching your thighs around his head trying to pull him back you don't want to cum yet, pulling his fingers out of you while placing both hands around your hips locking you in place he sucks and laps at your clit sending you into convulsions pulling his hair harder than meaning too as you cum hard on his mouth.

Licking you clean he stands before kissing you roughly, picking you up off the counter he slides his own underwear off with one hand as he walks with you into the shower. Letting you stand he takes his two fingers placing them at your mouth "I want you to know how good you taste." Opening your mouth, he slides his fingers in, licking and sucking on them watching his face squirm as you do. Still sucking running your hand down his chest feeling every tense muscle on the way, running your hand along his now very hard length he groans at your touch. "It's even bigger than I thought." Saying as you stroke his cock slowly, pushing his hips closer pumping his dick in and out of your hand he says, "glad to know you were thinking about it."

Blushing you squat to the floor before licking from the bottom up his shaft swirling your tongue around his head before lowering your mouth around it. He groans deeply watching from above as you bob up and down licking and sucking with lust, placing a free hand along the bottom of his cock syncing the rhythm with your mouth moaning against his member causing him to jerk into your mouth further. 'Oh, he thinks you can't handle the size.' Letting go placing both hands on his hips before slowly shoving the whole length down your throat without gagging, this causes him to moan loudly "mmm fuck."

Releasing his cock, returning to kissing him deeply, with one swift move he's lifted you up around his waist while walking towards the shower wall pressing you firmly against it. "Do you want me?" He says "mmmhmm." You reply as he shakes his head "that won't do, you have to say it... beg for it." Biting your lip, bucking your hips into his feeling his member brush your thigh "yes commander I want you... I want you inside me please..." he shifts you closer around him before slowly entering inside groaning as he does.

The size of his dick makes you moan and dig your nails into his shoulders feeling it stretch you open; each slow pump begins to feel better and better. Kissing your neck and chest down to your breasts he licks your nipples biting them gently, releasing moan after moan from your mouth. Picking up speed he places his hands against your hips pulling you down onto his cock hard hitting your cervix, each thrust he grunts into your neck. Running your hand through his hair grabbing a fist full pulling his head back allowing you to press your lips against his neck, kissing and sucking on him while moaning against his skin before the overwhelming pleasure runs through your body when he begins rubbing your clit with his thumb.

Moaning louder feeling your legs begin to shake around him, begging "harder" he stops mid thrust looking straight at you before saying, "as you wish." Before realizing his hand is around your throat clutching tightly as he pounds deep and hard inside you, you've never been choked before, but he makes it feel so good. Eyes rolling in the back of your head taking in each thrusting wave combined with the swift circular motions on your clit feeling lightheaded, releasing muffled moan after moan feeling your walls begin to pulsate around him. "That's right cum for me."

He releases your throat just as you begin orgasming, gasping for air between each moan digging your nails deep into his back, pussy gripping around his cock over and over. He places one hand against the wall the other holding you up by your ass as he grunts thrusting erratically each pound deeper and harder before he moans loudly, pulling himself out of you still thrusting against your clit he shoots hot sticky cum onto your stomach. Lowering you down he keeps you pressed against the wall his face nuzzled between your neck as he huffs catching his breath, his shaking body leaning against yours for support. You both stay like this for a while holding on to each other exhausted before you bring his face towards yours kissing his lips gently, each kiss longer than before you cannot get enough of them.

Finally, pulling away slipping out from behind him starting to wash your body, running your fingers over his orgasm the slimy texture rinsing away with the water. He watches you wash off before cleaning himself after you step out, heading back into his room towel wrapped tightly around you laying back onto his bed. 'That was the best sex I've ever had...' Kylo walks out heading towards his closet, shortly he comes out fully dressed for the day "unfortunately I have to leave but I would like to see you for a proper dinner tonight if you'll have me." Staring up at him laughing "we kind of did this backwards, weren't you supposed to take me to dinner first?" His eyes looking down at you frown as he says "I'm sorry I thought that you wanted that I didn't mea.." sitting up wrapping your arms around his waist pulling him down on top of you kissing his face "It was a joke, I did want it, it was amazing and yes I will meet you for dinner but you better show up this time Ren."

He kisses you passionately before pulling away, watching him walk out the door shutting it behind him, laying back still in shock of everything that just happened. Placing your hand to your chest smiling big, feeling a warm tingling sensation radiating throughout your body 'this can only get better right?'