The best kind of hurt

Waking up in Kylo's arms seems like a dream, had it not been for the incredibly deep throbbing pain from inside making itself known while turning on your side, reaching down hovering a hand over your lower abdomen sucking in a few quick breaths while quietly whispering "ouch that doesn't feel good." Despite trying to keep from waking him the low sound of his snoring disrupts followed by a tingling sensation as his hand scoops up around your figure from behind slowly trailing along your hip, over your own hand still placed above your pajama pants, slowly slipping his fingers into yours now both hands cradle the little spot. Deeply he whispers "mm good morning...come here." squeezing your hand using strength from his own pulling your figure even tighter into his, feeling warmth as it presses into any exposed skin around the silky tank top you're currently wearing, unable to control yourself slightly gasping from the place he decided to tug being the exact spot you were just trying to soothe.

Quietly his voice vibrates an inch from your ear "what's wrong?" using your own hand to manipulate his making it massage in gentle little circles "um...well...uh...you were pretty rough last night and now... I'm dealing with the repercussions." Surprised by his low chuckle "ah...you didn't seem to be complaining...if I recall." letting out your own small giggles knowing that he's right but trying to not give him the satisfaction, instead the laughing only makes your insides throb again and immediately letting out another small pained wheeze. Kylo's hand presses down onto your abdomen holding your laughing figure in place "shit (y/n) I'm sorry I didn't realize you were actually being serious...are you okay?" letting him hold you cherishing every rise and fall of the gentle press of his chest into your back, listening to the quiet sound of his breathing purr along the sensitive skin upon your neck, feeling him slowly rise his leg up and over your own intertwining them together.

Almost forgetting he asked a question having gotten lost in the overwhelming calm washing over loving every second of the embrace having been seriously touch deprived for nearly three weeks "(y/n)?" Simply humming "hmm?" softly the feeling of his lips press into your shoulder lightly kissing it lingers for a moment allowing you to hear the deep breath of air he sucks in followed by its slow quivering release vibrating over your skin "mmm I'll never get tired of the sweet smell of you...are you okay though?" Slowly turning on your back letting his hand slide along your stomach until it rests along your hip tenderly rubbing circles over the silk with his fingertips before slipping them just a few inches under the top letting them fall against your stomach gently squeezing, looking up watching him stare back down enjoying the way his warm eyes dance along your face trying to read if he's truly hurt you or not. Letting a soft smile creep across your face softly laughing "yes Kylo I'm fine, just a little sore is all. I mean you sort of wrecked the crap out of my insides but yes I'm fine I'm simply happy to be in your arms again." Leaning further over softly pressing his lips to your forehead kissing tenderly whispering "me too...I regret every moment spent away from you...I love you more than you'll ever know I just...I got so mad and..." shifting slightly upwards instantly pushing your lips into his feeling their large pouty shape stumble for a moment before relaxing and gliding smoothly along the pace you've created, tasting each other slow and gentle loving each and every time he lightly presses them down with the slow roll of his body digging into your own.

Feeling yourself pulsate below unable to control the growing wetness between your legs, softly letting a moan slip between the kiss almost instantly feeling its effect jerk along the side of your thigh. Remembering how badly you wanted to finish last night reaching down running a few fingers over his obvious arousal squeezing it's hard shape forcing him to groan against your lips "mm (y/n)...wait..." ignoring his request at the feel of his hips pushing harder against your thigh. Allowing you to completely pull his length from behind the boxers it lies over your thigh where he slowly thrusts dragging it back and forth lining your leg with sticky beads of precum seeping their way through your bottoms, feeling his hand rise from your hip sliding across your stomach only slightly grazing over your breasts making its way to your throat where it completely engulfs around your neck gripping lightly. Hovering even further over your figure his lips meet yours again kissing a little rougher with more tongue, with a sudden plop his massive frame drops onto your own easily spreading your legs. Letting his fingers grip tighter around your throat he grumbles "See what you've started? He's missed you so much, one little moan and he's fully awake ready to...how did you say it? Wreck your insides..." slightly giggling by the fact he referred to his member as a "he" the laugh quickly fades as Kylo presses himself down rubbing the full length of his cock over the outline of your slit making you instantly let out another moan.