Chapter 1

Backstory

You and Billy had been best friends practically since he moved to Hawkins. He tried to beat up Steve who is almost like your brother. That didnt sit well with you. You kindly tapped Billy on the shoulder and as he turned around, you punched him square in the jaw. He was so impressed with you that you two had been close ever since.

He would be over at your house almost every day to hang out or just to watch movies or something. The two of you were joined at the hip. He felt like he was apart of your family and your parents treated him as one of their own. Whenever he would get into a fight with his dad he would come over and just open the door. Your home was practically his home. Your mother always set an extra place setting at the table just incase he would happen to show up out of the blue, which he did almost every night.

It made the other girls jealous of how much time you and Billy would spend together. They hated you, but they also feared you because they knew you would punch them in the face if they ever started anything because Halloween night at Tina's halloween party. You had just challenged Billy to a keg stand which the keg king happily obliged. He held your legs as you did a hand stand ontop of the keg.

40....41....42....43....44....45

You had just become the keg queen and Billy was so impressed after he let go of your feet, he picked you up and spun you around until you felt like you were going to hurl. You both stayed outside and smoked. You decided after you were done with your cigarette that you would go inside and find the restroom. After you got done using the restroom you decided to go back outside to find Billy. He was talking to Carol. You walked up to them talking and Carol just looked at you with disgust. "Go find your own man" Carol spat out. "Bitch why dont you find your own man. Are you stupid, cant you tell he's not interested in you!" You snapped. Billy had no interest in Carol. He only wanted to hang out with you. Especially because you were his ride home.

Carol took a swing and punched you right in the gut. You hit her back, punching her in the face and chipping a tooth. You continued to punch her. You werent sure if it was the alcohol in your system or the fact that you really hated Carol. Probably a mixture of both.  Billy had to pull you off of her. Carol ran away crying. After that all the girls at Hawkins High had feared you.

You had a lot of anger issues, just like Billy did. But after that night you decided you were going to put your anger to better use. You decided to hit the gym and begin boxing. That became your new outlet and helped you with all of your anger and agression of every day life. It's not that you had a bad home life. It was the fact that you would see Billy day after day with new bruises and new cuts all over from his dad. That's what made you angry. You wanted nothing more then to give Niel a taste of his own medicine.

Every day you would go to the gym to box. You felt at home there. Billy would come to the gym to work out with you. Well he lifted weights he would secretly watch you box. He was almost hypnotized as to how good of a boxer you had become in a short span of time. He would want to get in the ring with you and help you, but you always refused his offer. You didnt want to hurt him, because if he hurt, you hurt.

It was almost time for graduation. Billy was over at your house getting ready with you. You couldn't believe that you were both graduating. When you walked on stage to recieve your diploma, both Steve and Billy stood up and cheered your name. You were so glad that Billy and Steve worked out there differences for you. When Billy took the stage to recieve his diploma you wanted to out do his cheer and you screamed at the top of your lungs.  When he was walking off stage you saw his cheeks turn rosey red. You embarrassed him so badly and you knew in the back of your mind you would pay for it later.

After the graduation ceremony you looked over at Billy "Wanna go smoke?" You said. "Yes!" Billy shouted. You two sat in his car and smoked and talked about the graduation party back at your place later that evening. 

That evening your parents had a graduation party. Not just for you but for Billy as well. He was like a son to them. Billy, Steve, and you all sat around hanging out and just relaxing. Talking about what you would do after graduation.  Steve got a job at Scoops Ahoy! at the mall that had just been built. Billy was talking about how he might work as a lifeguard at the pool. You decided you were going to work at the machine shop your dad owned. You grew up at that shop. You knew the ends and outs with both the machines that were being built there and also the business side of it. It was your dream to eventually take over that company and keep the family business alive.

Shortly after Steve decided to head out. Billy stayed to help you clean up and watch a movie. "Billy dear, are you planning on staying the night tonight" your mom asked. "If it's no trouble Mrs. (Y/L/N)". Said Billy. "No trouble at all dear. You know you are always welcome here". Your mom said smiling. Billy's face lit up. He always stayed in your room with you. Your parents didnt mind because they trusted you both. Billy had changed so much since he first came to Hawkins. He became more calm, well calmer. You and Billy climbed into bed and just fell asleep in each other's arms. You were both so comfortable with one and other.