Chapter 13

Billy woke up before the alarm went off. He carefully climbed out of bed not to wake you up yet. He wanted to make you breakfast in bed before you had to go to work. He had the day off so he wanted to do something nice. He tiptoed out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen. He knew he wasn't the best cook in the world but he knew how to make pancakes.  Your mom brought over some fresh peaches and he knew how much you loved peach pancakes so he began to slice the peaches to add to the pancakes. Well he was cutting the peaches he accidentally cut his finger with the knife. "Fuck." Billy said well gritting his teeth. He went to the bathroom to grab a bandaid out of the first aid kit. He quietly checked to make sure you were still sleeping. He headed back to the kitchen to finish making breakfast and brewing the coffee. You didnt eat breakfast often so Billy wanted to make sure you ate. Typically your breakfast consisted of a cup or two of coffee and a cigarette. Billy got an idea well finishing the last bit of pancakes up and placing them on a plate. Your alarm was due to go off in 10 minutes so he quietly tiptoed back into the bedroom and shut your alarm off. He then quietly went back into the kitchen and grabbed the mixtape he made you with both of your favorite songs on it. He placed the tape in the boombox that was in the living room and headed outside to smoke a cigarette. He sat outside wondering if you were going to like this or absolutely murder him when you woke up. Either way he thought it would be funny. He tossed his cigarette on the driveway and headed back inside.

He walked over to the boombox to turn it on to play track 1. He cranked the volume up really loud and hit play. All of a sudden 'Rock you like a Hurricane' was blasting in your ears and woke you up from your deep sleep. You were so startled you ended up falling out of the bed. Billy heard the thud and came into the bedroom to see you laying on the floor with your legs still wrapped up in the covers. He stood in the doorway laughing at you before slowly walking towards you to help you up. "What the hell?" You asked? "I'm sorry princess I thought this would be a fun way to wake you up." Billy said well still laughing to himself. He helped you back up off the floor. You rolled your eyes at him. "Come to the kitchen I've made breakfast." Billy said well motioning you to follow him. You stopped for a moment. "Wait you can cook?" You joked well trying to hold back the laughter. Billy rolled his eyes.

The two of you headed to the kitchen and he pulled the chair out for you to sit down. He kissed you on the forehead before heading back over by the stove to grab the plate of pancakes. And poured the two of you a cup of coffee. He set the cup of coffee in front of you and he set the other cup in front of his chair and placed the plate of pancakes in the middle of the table. He already had the table set. "Billy these look amazing. Is that peaches I smell?" You asked. "Yes princess. My mom actually taught me how to make pancakes and I know how much you enjoy peaches so I added those into the pancakes when I made them." "Thank you baby." You said well grabbing two pancakes and putting them on your plate. "You're welcome princess." Billy said smiling well grabbing a few pancakes for hhimself. He enjoyed this time with you. Not having to worry about anything, just relaxing with you. Billy never imagined himself falling in love with anyone or even finding someone that cared about him. He thought he wasn't good enough to deserve any of that but since he found you he never wanted to let you go. The two of you finished breakfast and you went back into the bedroom to change for work. Billy took the dirty dishes and placed them in the sink. You soon came out of the bedroom dressed and ready to go to work.

You stepped outside for a brief moment to enjoy a cigarette with Billy before you had to go to work. "What time will you be home princess?" Billy asked well exhaling the cigarette smoke. "I should be home around 5pm." You said as you inhaled the smoke from your cigarette. Bill nodded his head. "Oh I almost forgot I'm going to talk to Hopper and see if El and Max would like to spend the night next week. What do you think?" You asked. "I think that would be a great idea. I do miss that little shit." Billy said well throwing his cigarette in the driveway. "I miss them too" You said well throwing your cigarette down and gave him a hug and a kiss goodbye.