Chapter 12

Billy woke up to the sound of the alarm going off. "Princess it's time to get up. We have to get ready for work." Billy said as he gently shook you. You slowly opened your eyes, still not fully awake. "Good morning baby. Do you want me to get up and get the coffee brewing?" You asked placing a kiss on Billy's shoulder. "Yes, I'm going to go take a quick shower. And I want to take you to work today, I have a surprised planned after we get off of work." Billy said with a smirk. Before you could protest Billy was already jogging to the bathroom to take a shower. You rolled your eyes at his shenanigans. He knew you hated surprises yet he would always try to surprise you ever so often because in his mind you deserved to be surprised.

You headed down to the kitchen to get the coffee brewing before going back to the bedroom to get changed. Since you were working in your dads shop you grabbed your plain tshirt, a pair of jeans and your black leather boots. You decided to tie your hair up in a messy bun. You didnt put any make up on since you would be on the shop floor there wasn't much point. You decided to grab another tshirt and jeans out of your drawer along with a change of shoes and grab some eyeshadow and put it in your bag so you could change and put some makeup on before Billy's surprise.

You headed outside to smoke a cigarette and were met with 2 arms wrapping around your waist. You looked up and were met with Billy looking at you. Taken back as to how beautiful you were with or without makeup on. You werent your typical girl. You were a tomboy. You might resemble your mother but you were your fathers daughter through and through. After Billy met you and got to know you he realized that the girl he wanted was someone who he could have an actual conversation with who understood what he was trying to say. Someone he could talk about cars with. Someone who didnt pretend to be someone they werent just to get a guys attention. That's why he fell in love with you. "Princess you look absolutely stunning as the sun is reflecting off of your eyes. You take my breath away." Billy said well exhaling the smoke and giving you a kiss on the lips making you blush. It was intoxicating, taste of mint and nicotine.

After the two of you finished your cigarettes you headed back inside and grabbed two coffee mugs out of the cabinet and poured the two of you a cup of coffee. You held the mug in your hand taking in a whiff of the heavenly aroma. "Will you at least tell-" Billy quickly cut you off. "No princess I'm putting my foot down. Please let me surprise you every once in awhile. I love being able to surprise you. Arent my surprises always good." Billy asked. "Yeah I guess they are always good. Oh shit." You said well looking at the clock in the kitchen. You had to be at work in 15 minutes but you were 20 minutes away. "Hey baby wanna drive that Camaro fast?" You asked with a smirk. Billy finished his coffee and grabbed his keys and your bag. You locked up the cabin and headed to the car. Billy turned the key in the ignition.  You loved the way the car sounded as you turned it on. He flew out of the driveway and headed to your dads shop. "Why does it matter if you're a few minutes late princess? He's your dad, I doubt he would fire you." Billy asked well keeping his eyes on the road going well over the speed limit. "It sets a bad example for the rest of the guys that work there. Trust me, my dad is twice as hard on me as everyone else because he expects more outta me because I grew up at that shop." You said well trying to fix your hair as the wind turned your hair into a disaster. Billy understood what you ment. Not because of his own relationship with his dad but how he would see your dad interact with you sometimes if he was working on something at the house. He always expected you to know the answer and if you didnt then he would re teach you. He never raised his voice at you but he saw how you would beat yourself up if you didnt know the right answer. Billy believed it was you that expected more out of yourself. You were so competitive with yourself. Billy got you to work with 2 minutes to spare. "I will see you as soon as I get off of work. I get off at 3:30pm. I will be here by 3:50pm, 3:45 if I dont obey the speed limit signs." Billy said with a smirk. You gave him a kiss on the lips well grabbing your bag from the back seat. "I love you Billy Hargrove." You said as the two of you broke away from the kiss. "And I love you (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." Billy said well pulling you close for one last kiss. "Have a good day at work baby." You said as you shut the car door.  "You too princess." Said Billy well backing out of the parking lot. You headed inside and set your bag in your dads office in his cabinet that had a lock on it.