Chapter 19

After you hit Heather in the face with the tray you pulled the tray back ready to hit her again. It almost looked like you completely smashed her face in which was strange. You didnt think you hit her that hard. "Just who the hell do you think you are?" Heather's dad asked. "I'm Billy's girlfriend and I don't give a damn what you have to say because we're leaving." You said as you grabbed the two girls by their wrists and escorted them back to the car.

As you left Billy began to hear the voice in his head saying for him to take you. Billy didnt want you to become part of the flayed. He wanted to protect you at all costs. The mindflayer subconsciously told Billy to sleep with you. He would control you if Billy was able to impregnate you.

"I cant believe you just did that. That was so badass." Said Max as the three of you got into your car. "I'm taking the two of you to Hoppers. We will deal with this tomorrow." You said as you pulled out of the driveway. "What about you?" El asked. "I'm going back home tonight. I've got some stuff I need to get from there." You said looking at El though the rearview mirror.

After you dropped the girls off at Hoppers you headed back home. You opened the door making sure to lock it behind you. You thought it was best to grab the guns that your dad had kept there when he would go hunting. You grabbed the ammo making sure every gun was loaded. You thought about Billy and how much you missed him. The man you saw today was not your Billy.

Billy picked up the wine bottle that was sitting on the table by Heather's mom and hit Heather's dad over the head with it. Then he proceeded to do the same to Heather's mom. Heather on the other hand exploded so her body could be absorbed by the mindflayer. Billy took Heather's parents to the truck and drove them to where the mind flayer was. The mindflayer stuck two tentacles out and shot them at Heather's parents faces.

You decided to take a quick shower before heading to bed. As you stepped back out of the shower and dried yourself off with a towel you heard the door unlock. The only other person to have a key was Billy. Before you could make it to the bedroom to lock the door Billy came running into the bedroom. He put his hand over your mouth to keep you from screaming.

"Shhh Princess. Its me." Billy cooed. You looked into his eyes. It was him. It wasnt the mindflayer controlling him. "But how?" You asked. "I'm trying to fight him princess. When I saw you at dinner, when...when I saw the jealous look in your eyes. I...I dont know I just knew I had to fight." Said Billy.

As you wrapped your arms around him the towel you had on fell to the ground. Billy took all of you in. You bit your bottom lip before he kissed you. It was a kiss like never before. You grabbed the back of his neck to pull him in closer to you. "Jump." He demanded. You jumped into his arms and wrapped your legs around him.

NSFW

He threw you on the bed and began to rip his clothes off of him faster then he has ever done before. He looked at you with hunger. He started kissing your lips. Then he began to slowly kiss your jawline as he made his way to your neck. As he layed over you kissing you, you could feel his bulge. You wanted him so badly. "Baby." You moaned. "Not so fast princess." Said Billy.

He got overtop of you so his erection was right over your mouth. You began to take it all. You started to gag a little due to the size. He leaned his head back as soft moans escaped his lips. "Mmm fuck baby that feels so good." Billy moaned.

He got off of you and began to kiss your lips again working his way down your neck. He stopped at your breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth as he began to play with the other one in his hand. You moaned in pleasure. You needed him badly.

He continued to work his way down your stomach. He began to slowly kiss your thighs. He began to suck and bite your inner thigh. He could see you getting wet. It glistened in the moonlight of the dark bedroom. As he got closer and closer you began to moan louder. He licked your slit. His tongue paid extra attention to your clit. You tipped your head back. "Billy." You moaned. "Fuck you taste so good princess. I've missed this so much." Said Billy. He continued to pay more attention to your clit. You began to lightly tug on his hair. He began to stick his fingers inside of you. As your body began to twist into many lustful shapes your eyes remained fixated on him.

He sat back up satisfied with himself. He wiped the juices off of his lips. He grabbed one of your wrists holding it above your head. He guided himself into you without any warning. You both moan as he begins to thurst inside of you. He grabs your other wrist so he is now holding both wrists above your head.

"Mmm princess you're so tight. I want you to scream my name." Moaned Billy. You screamed his name as loud as you could. He began to thurst faster and faster into you. He didnt want to come, not yet at least. He wanted to savor every moment with you.

Billy took one hand off of your wrist and wrapped it around your neck lightly. He didnt want to hurt you. You moaned louder. You liked his dominance.

"I want you to pound me as hard as you can baby. I want to feel every inch of you." You moaned. Billy took that as a challenge and began to thurst as hard and deep as he could. You began to feel him hit your cervix.

"Roll over." Billy moaned as he pulled himself out of you. You got down on all fours as he put himself back in you. He held ontop your ass as he began to thurst deep into you once more. You arched your back so you could take him in deeper. "Oh fuck Billy, I'm going to come." You yelled. "Princesses dont get to come until I tell you that you can." Billy demanded.

Billy was nearing his climax. He couldnt hold it in anymore. He began to feel you tighten around him as he gave a few more sloppy thrusts tilting his head back as he came inside of you.

Billy loved watching you come undone especially since he was the reason for you coming undone. He wished this night could last for ever, just the two of you and no one else.

The two of you didnt even bother putting your clothes back on as Billy layed down next to you. He held on to you as if when he opened his eyes in the morning it would all be a dream and you would be gone.

The next morning when you woke up you noticed Billy wasnt laying next to you. You looked around the bedroom and stopped as you noticed Billy was sitting in a chair in your bedroom. The look in his eyes told you it wasnt Billy anymore which broke your heart. "Morning Princess." Said Billy with a sinister smirk. Before you could even respond you felt a wave of nausea hit you. As you bolted to the bathroom to puke you could hear Billy laughing.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter guys. I promise the next one will be longer.