Chapter 3

As you pulled up to the arcade, you decided to run inside and grab Max. Billy and you wanted to take her out for food and possibly ice cream to talk to her about how Billy and you are dating. As you walked into the arcade you noticed she was playing Dig dug. That was her favorite game. As you walked up to Max, you noticed the rest of the party. Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Will, were all there. "(Y/N)!" they all shouted in unison. Max looked out of the corner of her eye so she could concentrate on the game. She wanted to beat her own high score. She was so competitive with her self when it came to the games at the arcade. The boys all came to give you a big hug. Those kids loved you because you always stood up for them, even if that ment standing up to Billy when he found out Lucas and Max were hanging out. Billy wanted to hurt Lucas because he saw that Lucas and Max were becoming so close and he didnt want to see Lucas hurt Max. Billy loved Max and wants to protect her even if he didn't want to admit it to her or even himself.

"Hey (Y/N) what's up?" asked Max. "Well  I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat and possibly ice cream after with Billy and me." You asked. Max's eyes got wide when you mentioned ice cream. She loves ice cream. "Yes!" Max said excitedly. You and Max said goodbye to the boys and walked out of the arcade. Max loved when Billy and you would hang out because he never blew his horn if you went inside to grab her. Max climbed into the back seat and you got into the passenger seat.

"Hey Max, how was the arcade? Billy asked his sister. "Well I beat my high score on dig dug thanks to the extra quarters (Y/N) gave me" Max said excitedly. You gave Max a high five. "You know if you ever need any extra quarters let me know, ok Max." You said smiling at her. "Thanks (Y/N)! Max said with a big grin on her face.

The car ride wasn't long but Billy had a hard time keeping himself from not putting his hand on your thigh well they were driving. You made him promise that you that he wouldnt make Max suspicious of the two of you before you told her at the diner.

You pulled into the diner which was where Billy and you would typically go get food so you decided that all three of you would grab your typical booth. Billy and you sat on one side and Max sat on the other. The waiter came up to take everyone's order. "I'll have a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a coke" said Billy. "I'll take the same thing" you said. "I'll have a regular cheeseburger and a coke" said Max. Well everyone was waiting on their food Billy gave you a look. You nodded your head. Billy gave you his signature smirk. "Max, we brought you hear to discuss something" said Billy. Max looked up at Billy after taking a sip from her coke looking at the two of you with a confused look. "What's going on? Are the two of you finally dating?" Max asked. "Wait what do you mean finally Max?" You asked confused. "It was obvious that the two of you have liked each other. I mean Billy hasn't even hooked up with any girl since the two of you have become friends. The only girl he brings home is you. Also I know that you haven't been dating anyone either (Y/N)" Max blurted out. "Billy is that true?" You asked. "I guess it is, I mean, the only person I want to be around is you princess." Billy said well kissing your forehead as you blushed. "I'm glad that the two of you are dating to be honest. The two of you are good together. I haven't seen Billy this happy in a very long time" Max said smiling.

The food finally came and the three of you ate and laughed together. Billy couldn't stop smiling because the two of you were finally together. After the three of you ate Billy paid the tab and left the tip.  You all walked out to Billy's car. "Do you want to go to Scoops Ahoy! at the mall princess? We can tell Harrington in person." Billy asked you well opening the door for you and Max to get in. "Well I did tell Max there would be the possibility of ice cream involved" you said well laughing at Max's excitement about the talks of ice cream. The three of you left the diner and headed to the mall for ice cream and so you could tell Steve about Billy and you dating.