Chapter 36

The next morning Billy and you woke up to Ginger barking. You looked over at the alarm clock next to the bed. It was 7:00am. You gently shook Billy. "Your dog is barking." You groaned. "No princess, its before noon. She is definitely your dog." Billy mumbled. "Come on lets get up. My parents will be here shortly and we still have to load up the vehicles." You mumbled. "Okay princess." Billy said well yawning. The two of you slowly got out of bed. Ginger continued to bark as she ran into the bedroom and ran around causing Billy to chuckle. Billy picked her up and carried her back into the kitchen to feed her. "Hey shhhh quit the barking. Your mommy is still tired." Billy cooed. It filled your heart with so much joy seeing Billy interact with Ginger. He was going to be a great dad when Callie is born.

You headed towards the kitchen to see Ginger devouring her food. Billy was watching her when you walked over to him. "I love you." You said placing a kiss on his lips. "I love you too princess, so much." Said Billy wrapping his arms around you. Once Ginger was done eating Billy took her outside to go potty. You began getting breakfast ready. You decided on something quick and easy since you still had to pack the vehicles. You decided to make some waffles. You popped the waffles in the toaster and once they finished you placed them on a plate. Billy finally came back inside with Ginger. Billy walked over to the table and the two of you began eating breakfast. Once the two of you finished breakfast, Billy decided to throw his sweatpants on and a tshirt. He decided to wear comfy clothes since the two of you would be in a car the next few days. You decided to do the same. You threw on a pair of Billy's sweatpants and a tshirt as well.

Well you were changing Billy had begun taking boxes out to your truck and the GTO. Since your truck had a cap on it he didn't have to worry about anything getting damaged in the back of the truck. Billy was in the process of placing the last few boxes in the GTO when your parents pulled up. Billy walked over and shook your dads hand and gave your mom a hug.

Billy walked inside and to grab Ginger and her crate and place the crate into the camaro with Ginger inside. You did one last look around the cabin before going outside and locking the door behind you. Billy helped you inside the camaro well your dad got into the GTO and your mom got into the truck. As Billy began pulling out of the driveway you couldn't help but think about all of your friends and family you were going to miss. You couldn't wait to see them again soon.

You had been on the road now for several hours, your parents following closely behind. You had been drifting in between sleep. You were finally fully awake. Your stomach was growling and Billy could hear it. "Lets stop off somewhere and get some food princess." Said Billy softly. You nodded your head. The two of you were the first to pull into the parking lot of the diner followed by your parents. The four of you walked into the diner to get food.

Once the four of you were done eating, you hit the road again. Occasionally stopping off to let Ginger out and for you to use the restroom. That night the four of you pulled into a hotel to sleep for the night. "We are leaving at 5:00am sharp." Said your dad before your parents walked into their room. "See you in the morning." You said before Billy, Ginger, and you headed into your own room.

Billy and you were so tired all the two of you did was take your shoes off and crash on the bed. Billy picked up Ginger off the ground and let her curl up in bed with the two of you before you fell asleep.

It felt like you had just laid down but the alarm clock on Billys side of the bed started going off. You sat up slightly to look at the time. The clock read 4:30. You groaned. Billy turned the alarm clock off and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He made the two of you some coffee. Well the coffee was brewing Billy fed Ginger well you got changed. It was going to be another long day but it was going to be worth it in the end. After Billy got done feeding Ginger he got dressed as well. Soon the coffee was done brewing so he poured two cups of coffee. One for you and one for him. As soon as the coffee hit your lips you started feeling a little bit better. All you wanted to do was go back to sleep. You looked over at the alarm clock. It was now 4:50am. "We should probably get ready to head down to the car." You told Billy. Billy nodded his head and put Ginger on her leash. You heald onto the leash well Billy grabbed the overnight bag.

You slowly made it out to the car. As you were walking Ginger around for her to go potty your patents came out of the hotel after checking out at the front desk. The four of you loaded back up in the vehicles and headed on the road again.

You spend the next two days traveling. It was a long trip but it was worth every second if it ment that Billy and Callie would be safe. You would give up your own life if it ment your daughter and Billy would never have to deal with the upside down again.

The four of you were now in sunny California. You were almost to your new house. You had fallen asleep in the car, as usual. Billy was focused on the road as he rocked out to his favorite song. 'Rock you like a hurricane'. As soon as he got close to the house he furrowed his brows. "You have to be shitting me. Princess, you might want to wake up." Said Billy slightly shaking your arm. You woke up to see everyone standing in your driveway. Johnathan, Nancy, Will, Joyce, Hopper, Lucas, Dustin, Max, Susan, Mike, El, Steve, Robin and Tonya. "What the hell?" You mumble.

As Billy parked the car in the driveway, your parents parked the other vehicles on the side of the road. Billy and you got out first with Ginger on her leash. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" You asked confused. "We wanted to visit. Also, help you unpack everything." Said Steve wrapping his arms around you in a hug. "I love you guys." You said sincerely. Everyone gathered in a group hug. After everyone broke away you gave Tonya a wink. "Billy do me a quick favor and open the garage door." You said sweetly. Billy looked confused but did as you said. On the otherside of the garage door sat a brand new Indian motorcycle. "Princess?" Said Billy confused. "Merry christmas baby." You said as you give Billy a kiss.

Everyone started to grab boxes and help take them inside. As you tried to pick a box up it was immediately snatched out of your hands by Billy. You rolled your eyes and went to lift another box. That box was snatched out of your hands by Steve. "Sometimes your not my favorite person." You mumbled. "Sure I'm not." Said Steve sarcastically. You walked inside and helped the kids, Nancy, Robin, Joyce, Tonya, and Susan unpack everything and put them away. "We just have the weights left." Said Billy. "I can help." You said. "Nope, not going to happen Princess." Said Billy. You gave a fake pout causing Billy to roll his eyes and walk over to you. "I dont want anything to happen to either of you." Said Billy as he placed a kiss on your forehead. "I love you." You said. "I love you too princess." Said Billy

Once everything was put away where it belonged everyone gathered in the living room. Everyone laughed and joked before it was time for them to return to the hotel for the night. Tonya went back home next door. You were going to miss everyone but you knew Billy and you would see them again soon, especially since they knew where you lived.

I guess its true what they say. One summer can change everything.