Chapter 8

You woke up to the sound of your alarm going off. You could see the sun light peaking through your curtians. You got up to shut your alarm off carefully moving Billy's arm off of you and gently shook him to wake him up. "Billy it's time to get up. Its 8am." You said as you heard him groan. You saw him open his eyes. "Good morning princess. How did you sleep?" Billy asked well slowly sitting up in bed. "I got a few hours of sleep. I kept waking up last night to the sound of your snoring." You said well laughing. Billy rolled his eyes and started to slowly get out of bed. You were already up grabbing your clothes from your drawer. "I'm going to take a shower. Do you want to join me?" You asked Billy bitting your lower lip. Even though you both took a shower last night you still wanted to take one this morning to help you relax before the match. Before Billy even answered you he picked you up bridal style and carried you into the bathroom. He set you back down on the floor and began to turn the hot water on, careful to check it wasn't to hot. You both got into the shower. He pushed you up against the tile wall and began kissing your neck until you began to moan. He loves getting you all worked up but he decided to stop since the two of you had to meet your parents at the diner in an hour. You pouted when he stopped. "I'll make it up to you later princess. But for now we need to shower" Billy said well grabbing the shampoo to wash his hair. "Fine." You said well rolling your eyes. The two of you showered and you could feel your body begin to relax. You were still nervous but with Billy being there it made things better.

After the shower you both dried off and  put clean clothes on. Billy did the same. You packed up some clothes for the gym and an extra pair of clothes to change into after the match. You went downstairs to make some coffee before the two of you had to leave. As the coffee was brewing you decided to head outside and smoke a cigarette, Billy followed you outside to do the same. "Princess, you start work tomorrow at your dads shop right?" Billy asked you. You nodded your head. "Yeah I start tomorrow, dad wanted to give me tomorrow off so I had time to relax after today but I told him I would be fine." You told him giving him a half smile. "Well, I start at the Hawkins pool tomorrow as a life guard. I told them I wanted to work the morning shifts so I could spend time with you after we both got off work but they told me they couldn't guarentee it" Billy said well putting his cigarette out in the ash tray. "That's ok baby, you and I both know that I might end up going in at odd times anyways with dad. You know how he gets when he has a machine going out." You said well giggling. He nodded his head well laughing too. Your dad would always go in at odd hours of the night or sometimes go in early in the morning before the sun was even up. The two of you walked inside and you poured your coffee into mugs for the two of you. As you drank your coffee in complete silence you couldn't help but stare at the handsome boy in front of you. You caught Billy staring at you too. After you finished your coffees you looked at the clock on the wall. It was 8:45am. "Hey Billy, it's time to get going." You said. He nodded his head and threw his arm around your shoulder as the two of you walked out the door. You locked the front door and headed to his car.

On your way to the diner Billy put his hand on your thigh. You placed your hand ontop of his as you rubbed his knuckles with your thumb. "Do you want to go to the gym after breakfast princess? Then maybe after the match we can head back to my place and I can make you lunch so your parents can rest?" Billy asked as you pulled into the parking lot. "Yeah that sounds great. I have to shower though after the match though." You said as you unbuckled your seat belt. "You can shower at my place." Billy said well giving you a wink.  You rolled your eyes but you agreed. You knew Niel and Susan wouldn't be home until that evening from work so you figured it would be ok. Billy didnt even invite them to your match. You met them maybe once orb twice. Susan seemed nice but Niel was an asshole and you didnt want to be around him. You were too afraid you would lose your temper and deck Niel right in the face.

The two of you walked into the diner hand in hand and saw your mom wave you over to the booth they were in. You both smiled and headed over to the booth. "How was work?" You asked your parents. "It was a long night but it was worth it to be off today so make it to your match." Your mom said well drinking her orange juice. "Yeah kiddo the machine is just about done, I just have to finish the wiring on the panel and then it will be able to be sent out" Your dad said well taking a sip of coffee. "We ordered your usual. I hope that's ok for the two of you." Your mom asked. You both nodded your head. Shortly after the waitress brought the food out and set it on the table. All four of you ate and talked a little bit. After breakfast your parents headed back to the house to get cleaned up and lay down for a bit. Billy and you headed back to the car and headed towards the gym. As he pulled into the parking lot you had to clothes your eyes and slow down your breathing. This was it. This was what you had been training for.