Chapter 9

You arrived at Billy's house shortly after. Niel and Susan werent home yet. The three of you got out of the car and headed towards the door, Billy had your bag in his hand. Billy unlocked the door and stepped aside so Max and you could go inside first. Billy walked in behind the two of you and shut and locked the door behind him. Max walked into the kitchen to make herself some food well Billy and you headed to his room. He placed your bag down on his bed and grabbed your change of clothes out of it and layed them down on the bed next to your bag. "Princess why dont you go shower and I'll make sure Max isnt making a mess in the kitchen and go make us something to eat" Billy said well walking over to you to give you a kiss on the forehead. You nodded and grabbed your clothes and headed to his bathroom to shower.

As you stepped into the bathroom you turned the water on as you began to undress. You were so sore all you wanted to do was stand under the hot water and let your body relax. You climbed into the shower and began washing your hair and body. The only shampoo and soap was for men that Billy used but you didnt care. You loved the smell of it because it smelled like him. You washed your hair and body and decided to stand under the hot water for a little bit longer to help ease your muscles. As you turned off the water you began to faintly hear yelling coming from the house. You shrugged it off figuring Max made a mess in the kitchen and Billy was yelling at her to clean it up. All of a sudden you heard foot steps heading towards the bedroom door. You assumed it was Billy coming to check on you since you had been in the shower for awhile. You dried off and started getting dressed when you heard Niels voice coming from the bedroom. You froze. You heard something or someone slam against the wall.  "Fuck" you mumbled to yourself. You quickly got dressed.

You heard Niel yelling at Billy about something but you couldn't tell what it was about. All you could hear Niel say was 'respect and responsibility'. You stepped out of the bathroom to be met with Billy shoved against the wall and Niel holding him there punching him in the gut. "I see you have some whore over Billy in MY house" Niel screamed at his son. "She's not a whore. Dont you dare call her a whore" Billy yelled. "Or what?" Niel asked raising an eyebrow. "Or this you son of a bitch" you yelled well pushing Niel off of Billy. " Your whore is a fighter Billy." Niel exclaimed well regaining his balance. Susan watched on wide eyed and headed to go get Max and to tell her to stay in her room and not to come out. Susan couldn't believe that someone was standing up to Niel. Billy shoved Niel against the wall and held him there. "Dont you ever call her a whore again! And another thing wheres YOUR respect dad?" Billy spat out. "If shes with you she is a whore in my eyes. You only bring home whores." Said Niel. You balled your hands into a fist until your knuckles were white. You couldn't take it any more. How dare Niel hurt his own flesh and blood. Well Billy still held Niel against the wall you punched Niel right in the face breaking his nose. Susan rushed over to Niel to check and see if he was ok. You grabbed your bag off the bed and ushered Billy out of the room grabbing his keys to his Camaro off the dresser and dragging him out of the house.

When the two of you got to the car Billy was still in shock as to what just occurred. "Get in the passenger seat. I'm driving." You said to Billy as you unlocked the car door. He slowly nodded his head and got into the passenger side. "Where are we going?" Billy asked quietly still trying to wrap his mind around just what happened. "We're going to my parents house" you said well trying to calm yourself down. The drive was silent. You gripped the steering wheel tightly still trying to relax. You couldn't believe you broke Niels nose. He deserved it though.

As you pulled into your parents driveway you parked the car and took the key out of the ignition. You set the key on the dashboard. "Stay here baby" you told Billy. Billy nodded his head. You got out of the car and went to your front door unlocking it and headed inside. You found your dad in his recliner half asleep. You lightly tapped him on the shoulder and he woke up surprised to see you. You explained everything that occurred at the Hargrove residence. You felt tears in the corner of your eyes as you explained everything to your dad. He just sat in his chair nodding his head. "Well kiddo I hate to say it but deep down I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself and Billy." Your dad said well standing up and giving you a hug. You buried your face in his shoulder letting the tears come spilling out of your eyes. You both pulled away from the hug and you wiped the tears from your face. "Where is Billy now?" Your dad asked concerned. "I left him in the car. I drove us here because I didnt know where else to go." You said well tears welled up in your eyes again. Your dad nodded his head and walked out of the living room and headed upstairs. He came back down shortly after with the keys to your family's cabin on the outskirts of town. "Take the keys and I want Billy and you to go to the cabin for a couple of days. I will call when it's safe for the two of you to come back home. When you two come back though I went Billy to stay with us. He doesn't need to go back to that house, it's not safe for him. Ill take care of Niel if he shows up here. And one last thing (Y/N) you dont have to worry about coming to work tomorrow if you dont feel up to it." Your dad said well handing the keys to you. You nodded your head and gave him a hug and walked upstairs to pack some clothes for yourself and Billy before heading back downstairs. You hugged your dad goodbye and walked outside.