Chapter 2

About a week after graduation, Billy had barley left your house. The two of you had barley done anything except for go on long car rides together in his Camaro. But for some reason he was acting weird today.

"Hey (Y/N) wanna go for a ride today?" Billy asked nervously. "Sure Billy where did you have in mind today" you said with a smile. You loved car rides with him. Even if there was complete silence well he drove, it wasn't awkward silence. "It's a surprise" Billy said with a smirk on his face trying to act cool. "You know I hate surprises!" You said putting your hands on your hips. "It will be fun, I promise" Billy said smiling. "Alright, I'll let you surprise me" you said sighing. "Good!" Said Billy grinning. You both got into his Camaro and he pulled out of your driveway, flying down the road. He had the radio blasting to 'Rock you like a hurricane' by the scorpions. You both began to sing that song so off key that the both of you couldn't help but laugh at each other.

You decided that you were going to rest your head on the window. Around 20 minutes later Billy parked the car by the outskirts of the woods. "We're here" Billy said smirking. "Is this where you kill me Hargrove?" You asked sarcastically. "Pff...no way (Y/L/N) Why would I even dream about that. You're the only thing good about this shitty town."said Billy as he took you by the hand to lead the way. After about a 5 minute walk you came across a cliff. "You are going to kill me. You're going to throw me off the cliff." You said well trying not to laugh. "Alright fine you caught me (Y/N)" Said Billy trying to stop laughing.

Over the edge of the cliff you could see the entire town from here. It looked so much smaller from up here. But it still looked beautiful. Billy motioned for you to sit down on the grass next to him. "It's beautiful Billy." You said as you gazed over the cliff. "Yes you are" Billy said well trying to read your face for how you felt. He couldn't read it. "Look, (Y/N) I've liked you for almost as long as I've been living in this shit hole of a town. But I also don't want to lose my best friend and the only girl who has ever cared about me." Said Billy putting his hand on the side of your cheek. You looked that boy in his ocean blue eyes and all you could do is smile and kiss him on the lips. He kissed you back. "Billy I like you too and I was scared to tell you how I feel because I didnt want it to affect our friendship." You said biting your bottom lip. "Will you be my girlfriend princess?" Billy said looking at you in your hazel eyes. "Yes Billy, 1000 times yes" you said grinning from ear to ear. The two of you decided to lay down on the grass. You rested your head on his chest and he kissed your forehead well he held you close. You stayed like that for what felt like hours.

The two of you finally decided you should probably go get some food. As the two of you walked back to the car he held your hand. "I'm so happy princess" he said well kissing you on your lips. "I am too baby" you said still feeling like you are on cloud nine. "Do you think we should tell Max?" Billy asked you in a serious tone. "I think we should, she has the right to know. Besides she's like a little sister to me" you said nodding your head. You and Max had become close since you and Billy had spent so much time together.

You decided to pick Max up at the one place you knew she would be, the arcade. You would always give her extra quarters for the games because you loved seeing her beat the other boys in the party. When Billy and Max first moved to town the Dustin found out his high score of Dig dug had been beat by someone named MadMax. He was so upset when he got beat. So now you just give her as many quarters as you can to let her beat the boys in as many games as she likes.