Chapter 32

"(Y/N) is this what I think it is?" Asked your dad. You slowly nodded your head. Billys grip on your hand tightened for fear as to what may happen. "We're going to be grandparents?" Asked your mom. You nodded your head again. All three of them walked over to Billy and you. You were nervous. You weren't sure if your dad was going to scream and yell or what was going to happen.

Suddenly Susan and your mom gave Billy and you a hug. Your mom and Susan had tears running down their face. "Congratulations, to the both of you. You will be great parents." Said your mom and Susan. Billy sighed in relief. "How far along are you?" Asked Susan. "Four and a half weeks." You said quietly. Susan gave Billy a knowing look. She remembered how you were before Billy and you left for California. How you were nauseated.

Your dad still hadnt uttered a single word and that made you nervous. "Billy can i speak to you outside for a moment? In private." Asked your dad sternly. Billy flinched a little when your dad asked the question. "Whatever you have to say to him, you can say infront of the both of us." You said matching your dads stirnness. "No, this is a conversation for the men." Said your dad. "No." You said firmly. "No?" Asked your dad. Your mom and Susan had no clue what was happening. "No, you can say it to the both of us." You repeated. "I was going to give him a celebratory cigar and tell him congratulations." Said your dad smiling. You gave your dad a big hug. You have always been a daddys girl. Your dad has always been your number one fan so you were so afraid you had let him down. You were so happy when you began to see the tears forming in his eyes. "Love you kiddo." Whispered your dad. "Love you too." You whispered back.

Soon everyone started to show up for the party. Steve and Robin were the first to show up. As soon as Steve came through the door he immediately ran over and picked you up and spun you around. "Put me down asshole." You yelled causing Steve to laugh. He put you back on the ground and you immediately felt a wave of nausea hit you so you quickly rushed to the bathroom. Billy quick on your heels. As soon as you got to the bathroom you got sick. Billy held your hair back and rubbed small circles on your back.

After you got done getting sick, Billy and you walked back out of the bathroom. Steve mouthed an 'im sorry' to you. You saw Dustin, Max, Lucas, Will, Mike, and El out of the corner of your eye. "There's my children." You yelled causing all of the kids to run over to you and engulf you in a big hug. "My mom said Billy and you told her and your parents. Is that true?" Asked Max. You smiled and gave her a wink. The party all let go from the hug and walked back over to go talk to Steve and talk to him.

There was a knock on the door. You looked at Billy confused because the two of you thought everyone that was invited was already there. You opened the door and instantly tensed up. Mrs. Wheeler was standing on the other side of the door.  "What are you doing here?" You spat. "Your parents invited me. I came here to congratulate you. I know I'm probably the last person you want to see and I'm sorry for everything. I should have never done what I did. I took your advice.. Ted and I have been going to marriage counseling and its been helping our marriage out, so thank you for that." Said Mrs Wheeler

Billy watched out of the corner of his eye seeing the interaction between Mrs. Wheeler and you. He could see you were tense.

"Look, no offense but I really don't want to see you right now to be quite frank. I use to look up to you and trust you, but its going to take a long time for the trust to come back if it ever does. I'm sorry but-" you felt another wave of nausea hit you.  You held your finger up for her to wait as you got sick in your mom's rose bush next to the porch.

After you got done getting sick, you wiped your mouth off and looked over at Mrs Wheeler who stood wide eyed. "Are you?" Asked Mrs Wheeler. You glared at her. You turned your back to her. "Congratulations on both." Said Mrs Wheeler before turning around and walking away. You shut the door behind you. Memories flashing through your mind of her trying to seduce Billy. YOUR Billy. Steve and Billy exchanged looks as you walked past everyone without saying a single word. "Whats wrong with (Y/N)?" Asked a concerned Nancy. "Im not sure." Said Billy.