Chapter 14

You woke up before everyone else did. You could still hear Steve snoring from where he was laying on the couch in the living room. You threw some shorts on and quickly threw your hair up into a messy bun.

Billy hadn't woken up to you moving around in the bedroom getting dressed. He was out to the world. Billy didnt have to work until later on that afternoon so you just let him sleep. He looked so adorable sleeping, you decided to grab your Polaroid out of your closet to snap a few pictures of him sleeping. He still didnt wake up from the sounds of the Polaroid.

You kissed his forehead and headed out towards the bathroom to get some medication the medicine cabinet and then head to the kitchen to get a glass of water for Steve. You knew his head was going to be splitting when he woke up. You set the two white pills next to the couch and the glass of water next to him as well. Since he was still fast asleep you decided to take some pictures of your best friend. Once you were done snapping some pictures with the Polaroid, you decided to open the curtians in the living room to let the sun in and head outside to smoke a cigarette.

As soon as you opened the door to go outside to smoke you heard Steve mumble "What the fuck." You laughed as you headed outside. Well you were outside Steve slowly got up off of the couch and took the medicine and the glass of water and took the medicine. He slowly made his way outside to ask you what happened. You took a long drag off of your cigarette as he made his way outside. "What happened last night?" Steve asked carefully rubbing his jaw. "You decided you wanted to challenge me to a boxing match, and you lost." You said well laughing at your best friend. "Wait I tried to challenge you. What the hell was I thinking?" Steve mumbled to himself. "I dont know what you were thinking but I tried to go easy on you." You said with a big grin on your face as you tossed your cigarette into the driveway.

The two of you headed back inside and you headed into the kitchen to start making breakfast. Steve decided to lay back down on the couch as he was extremely hungover.

Billy woke up to the smell of you cooking bacon on the stove. He threw some shorts on and headed out towards the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around you as you pulled the bacon off the pan and placed it on the plate. "Morning princess." Said Billy buring his face in your neck. "Good morning baby." You said turning around and kissing him on the lips. His voice was low and husky in the morning. Billy walked into the living room to check on Steve.

"Hey Harrington." Billy yelled. You started laughing as Billy yelled at Steve. "Shut it Hargrove." Said Steve. "I dont think you're in a position to tell me to shut up. Considering my girlfriend kicked your ass last night." Billy said with a big grin on his face. Steve just groaned and buried his head into the pillows on the sofa.

Now that Billy was satisfied with himself for messing with Steve he decided to head outside to smoke a cigarette. You were finishing up breakfast. El saved you a box of frozen waffles in your freezer from the night before. As you were placing all the food on the kitchen table Robin came out of the spare bedroom. "Hey Dingus!" Robin yelled at Steve.

Steve flipped her the bird before slowly getting up off the couch to make his way to the kitchen table. Robin sat beside Steve. Billy came inside from smoking his cigarette to sit down in his seat at the table next to you. "Hargrove why did you let me challenge (Y/N) to a boxing match?" Steve asked. "Look Harrington I tried to talk you out of it but you didnt want to listen." Said Billy. "Billy's right, you didnt want to listen to anyone. Everyone tried to say it was a bad idea." Robin said agreeing. "Well Harrington if it makes you feel any better, (Y/N) went easy on you but you and I both know she won't back down from a challenge. You know how stubborn she is." Said Billy well taking a bite of his waffle. "I'm sorry Steve." You said well standing up and giving your best friend a hug. "Its ok." Said Steve squeezing you tight.

After breakfast Steve dropped Robin back off at her house since she had to work that afternoon. Steve had two days off in a row so he decided to come back to the cabin to hang out. His hangover was almost completely gone by this point.

Well Steve went to go take Robin home, Billy and you decided to head back to the bedroom since he didnt have to be at work for a few more hours.

As Billy and you made it into the bedroom he picked you up and threw you onto the bed. "Alright Princess, since you can win in a boxing match against Harrington, let's see if you can win in a wrestling match against me. If you catch my drift." Billy said with a wink. He got ontop of you trying to pin you down but you managed to get out of his grasp and roll him over onto his back and pin him down well peppering his neck with kisses. "That's cheating." Said Billy. You rolled your eyes as you sat up. "One....two....three. I win." You said well giving Billy a kiss on the lips.

NSFW

Billy flipped you back over and began to undress you. He looked at you with lustful eyes. He slowly took your shirt off. The coolness in the house left your nipples hard. He then began to slowly take your shorts and panties off. Once you were completely naked he then began to take his shorts off and his boxers off. He began sucking on your hard nipple well playing with the other one in his hand. He then began to suck on your neck leaving hickeys. As he sucked on your neck you began to moan in pleasure. You could feel yourself throbbing in between your legs. You wanted him so bad and he knew it too. He took his member and began to rub it up and down your slit. You began to moan louder. You pouted your lip at his teasing. He put himself inside of you and you both moaned in unison.

The two of you began to make love. He started out slowly thrusting his hips. "Faster baby." You moaned. He began to thrust his hips faster and faster which caused you to moan louder. "Scream my name Princess." Billy moaned. You began to scream his name at the top of your lungs which caused Billy to buck his hips faster and faster until the two of you were about to hit your highs. "I'm about to come Princess." Said Billy as you could feel him hit his high. You came at the same time he did. He did a few more sloppy thrusts before pulling himself out of you. He layed down next to you on the bed. The two of you were panting heavily.

"Do you want to go take a shower baby?" You asked as you layed your head on Billy's chest. He nodded. The two of you got out of bed and headed into the bathroom to go take a shower.

After the two of you got out of the shower you both headed to the bedroom to change. Billy grabbed his lifeguard shirt and his swim trunks and put those on since he was going to be leaving for work shortly. You grabbed your spaghetti strap tank top and threw some shorts on. As you were getting changed their was a knock on the door. "I'll go see who it is Princess." Said Billy as he kissed you on the lips and headed to the door.

Steve was back from dropping Robin off at home. "Hey Harrington." Said Billy as he opened the door. "Hey Hargrove." Said Steve. "(Y/N) is in the bedroom getting dressed." Said Billy as he moved to the side to let Steve in the house. Steve decided to head to the bedroom to knock on your door. "Hey (Y/N) are you decent." Steve yelled. You opened the door of your bedroom. "Yes asshole I'm decent." You said well giving Steve a hug.

The two of you headed back to the kitchen so you could tell Billy goodbye before he had to go to work. "So what are your plans today Princess?" Billy asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Probably go pick the kids up." Said Steve. Billy nodded. "Well come swing by the pool with them." Said Billy. "I think they will like that. And dont forget to tell your manager that you need that week off starting July 5th." You said as you gave Billy a kiss. "I wont forget Princess." Said Billy as he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. He didnt want to let you go. He wished he could stay home with you all day but he knew he couldn't. "Meet me at the diner at 6:30 Princess so we can get dinner." Said Billy giving you a kiss on the forehead. You nodded your head.

Steve still couldnt believe how much you have turned Billy into a softy when he is with you. He will only act this way for you.

Steve noticed the tattoo on Billy's arm. "Hey Hargrove, nice tattoo." Said Steve. "Thanks (Y/N) actually got the same one as me. Shes a copycat" Said Billy motioning to your tattoo. "I picked this design out well you were still looking so if anyone is a copycat it's you baby." You said well rolling your eyes. Steve just laughed at the two of you.

Billy looked at the clock on the wall. "I've gotta go Princess. I hope to see you guys at the pool and I will see you for dinner." Said Billy as he winked. You gave him a kiss goodbye before he headed out the door. You wished he didnt have to work. You missed the days where the two of you spent all day together.