Chapter 35

Time skip December 24

It was now Christmas Eve. Your friends and family had a tradition that everyone would gather at your parents house to spend Christmas Eve together. Last year Billy went with you to your parent's house and spent the entire night hanging around you. The kids were still unsure of him at the time so Billy wanted to keep the peace by staying away from them. But this year was going to be different. This year, the kids finally accept him.

"Princess, have you seen my leather jacket?" Asked Billy from the living room. "Um, no?" You lied. You had all of his jackets in your closet hanging up. You were in the middle of changing your clothes and getting ready for the party. You decided on a cute maroon sweater and a pair of Billy's black sweat pants because all of your jeans were too small. You were so focused on how your baby bump looked, you didn't hear Billy come into the bedroom. "You look absolutely stunning princess." Said Billy as he snaked his arms from behind around to your stomach. His voice was so comforting. He rubbed your stomach until something else caught his eye. You realized your closet that you were standing infront of was wide open exposing all of the jackets Billy owns. Shit. "Are those my jackets?" Billy asked. "How did those get in there? Weird." You said innocently. "Princess." Billy said as he turned you to face him. "None of my jackets fit me anymore." You said sadly. Billy cupped his hands in your face. "They always looked better on you anyways princess." Said Billy giving you a sweet kiss which caused you to blush. "How did I ever get so lucky to have you in my life?" You asked. "Im the lucky one princess. With out you, who knows where I would be. But one thing I do know, I wouldn't change a thing because it lead me to you." Said Billy causing you to tear up. "I love you Billy." You said as Billy wiped the tears from your eyes. "I love you (Y/N)." Said Billy sincerely. "Lets get ready to leave baby." You said. "Do we need to pack anything since we're spending the night at your parents." Asked Billy. "No, both of us still have clothes at my parents. Lets not forget, you took over half of my dresser with your clothes and your cologne." You said trying not to laugh which caused Billy to roll his eyes. You threw on one of Billys leather jackets and Billy put on one of his other leather jackets.

Billy grabbed all of the presents that sat by the front door and took them out to the car well you locked the front door.

On the way to your parents house Billy began getting antsy. He couldn't wait until he gave you your Christmas present. He bought you a puppy. Susan picked up the puppy and Max and Susan were taking care of the puppy until Christmas day. Billy had it all planned out. Susan was going to drop the puppy off early in the morning and Billy was going to bring the puppy into the bedroom well you were still asleep to surprise you. He couldnt wait to see the look on your face. He made sure that he had your Polaroid packed in the car.

You were planning on packing everything Billy and you owned at your parents house Christmas afternoon then heading back to the cabin to finish packing the rest. The plan was that Billy and you were going to ride in his Camano, your mom was going to drive the truck, and your dad was going to drive the GTO. The plan was that you were going to have boxes in every vehicle so you didnt have to worry about renting a uhaul since you weren't bringing furniture. The plan was to leave on the 26th. You were so lost in thought you didnt realize Billy and you had pulled up in your parents driveway.

"You okay princess?" Asked Billy. "Im fine baby, just cant wait until the 26th." You said. "I cant wait either princess. I don't want you to lift a finger either. Let me pack. I just want you to relax." Said Billy sternly. "Not going to happen. You'll just end up throwing everything into boxes. I'll at least neatly pack everything in boxes." You joked causing Billy to roll his eyes.

Billy grabbed all of the presents out of the car and followed you to your parents front door. You knocked on the door and was immediately greated by your dad. Your dad gave you a hug. "Let me get those for you Billy." Said your dad. Billy handed your dad the Christmas presents and your dad placed them by the tree.