Chapter 34

Time skip 2 months

It was now the beginning of December. Billy had been racing the past two months. He raced Jamie a few more times but whenever he would race Jamie, Jamie wouldnt even bother looking your way. If he did you would see fear in his eyes. Billy won all of his races. He was sometimes racing twice a week. Sometimes the winnings would be $5,000, sometimes $10,000. Sometimes more. The total that Billy had saved up was close to $150,000. Billy finally felt like he truly had something to fight for and he wasnt going to lose sight of that. He wanted to provide for you and Callie. You have always been his rock. He now wanted to be yours. He wanted to prove to you that he wasnt like his father. Even though you have known that since the beginning.

Billy and you decided to head back to California for a few days and your parents wanted to tag along so they could finally meet Tonya, Billys mom. Tonya would call almost every other night to check on how the two of you were as well as the baby. You would send her pictures of the ultrasounds in the mail. She was so happy to not only have her son back in her life but to also have you and her grand baby in her life as well.

Once the four of you got off of the plane, Billy and you made your way to baggage claim well your parents took care of renting the cars. Billy grabbed your bag and his bag once he saw them move around the conveyor belt. Once you noticed your parents luggage you grabbed it off the conveyor belt. Since all the luggage was collected, Billy and you made your way to the car rental booth in the airport to meet up with your parents.

Once the two of you made it there and saw your parents. You saw your dad being handed two sets of keys. One for your parents and one for Billy and yourself. You set your parents luggage by them as your dad tossed the keys to Billy.

As the four of you walked out of the airport your dad pointed to the '79 Camano out front. It looked just like Billy's except this one was black. Billy's face lit up. He was so excited to be able to drive the camaro. Even though it wasn't his baby. His baby was at home in the driveway, this was the next best possible outcome. Your mom and dad rented a dodge pick up. Your dad wasn't happy unless he was driving a truck.

Billy helped you load the luggage in the trunk of the car and helped you get settled into the passanger seat. You couldn't wait to see Tonya again. You were so happy that you would have a familiar face once the two of you moved to California.

Your parents followed Billy and you to Tonya's house. Once the four of you arrived, you saw Tonya outfront waiting on you. As soon as Billy and you pulled into the driveway with your parents right behind you, Tonya immediately ran down the steps from the porch to greet everyone. She hugged Billy first then immediately ran over to you. She hugged you and she rubbed your stomach beaming from ear to ear. She then walked over to your parents and they introduced themselves. Your mom and Tonya hugged.

Once the introductions were done everyone followed Tonya up the stairs and into her house. As soon as you entered the house you immediately could tell she has been cooking. The smell of warm chocolate chip cookies filled the air as well as burgers and fries. It smelled devine. "Everyone please sit down. I prepared lunch for everyone." Said Tonya. Billy helped his mom place the food on the table. You tried to help but Billy gave you a stern look well you tried to get up and head to the kitchen. Once you sat back down you saw Billy smile. You rolled your eyes at him.

Once all the food and drinks were placed on the table Billy and Tonya sat back down. "Everything looks incredible Tonya. Thank you." You said as everyone else nodded in agreement. Everyone ate their food and made small talk with one and other.

After lunch, your parents decided to head back to the hotel and get checked in. They made the reservations for two rooms so you didn't have to worry about running to the hotel to get checked in as well.